Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2018, 07:52:27 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EXMR (EXMR)-Official Monero on Ethereum metropolis for financial privacy  (Read 8684 times)
JMLARDIZABAL082915

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:41:46 AM

I am very amaze in this project. The crypto money market is starting to face projects that really want to change something like this EXMR want to achieve goal.EXMR is going to be  the best monero on the ethereum blokchain in 2018.

Definitely! It means we have to support this project from the start until the end. Me,too will expect the changes that EXMR will bring to us that for sure everyone awaits! Let's support EXMR now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
znarf1028

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

EXMR should published more about their platform to be familiarized all the investors to their project all about. Lets support this ICO till the end and be the Best monero etherum  blockchain in 2018.
gablay

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:55:58 AM

Great project among many! The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I will watch out for him. Good luck!
Darthflux14

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

Blockchain meets Cannabis

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

Great project among many! The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I will watch out for him. Good luck!

You are right sir we should support this project because it has a very high potential of being one of the Top Cryptocurrency this year. This would be next to bitcoin or eth in the near future.

gablay

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

EXMR should published more about their platform to be familiarized all the investors to their project all about. Lets support this ICO till the end and be the Best monero etherum  blockchain in 2018.

I definitely agree with you,,they must do this to gain more supporters and investors.Once investors learn that EXMR market is develop for  long term profit definitely people will surely hope in..Glad to be one of those early birds
atutay

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

A very high potential project. Cheaper, faster transaction and secured which every investor is looking for. Let's support EXMR! Goodluck and congrats team.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
gwaps012

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

EXMR defines a good platform,  with transparent view and visions,  This will be a successful ICO soon,  support this and it will be worth. See their official page for more info and complete details.

●●SURETY.AI●●
\__ \___ Smart Micro-Insurance for the Unbanked on Blockchain ___/ __/
gablay

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

I am very amaze in this project. The crypto money market is starting to face projects that really want to change something like this EXMR want to achieve goal.EXMR is going to be  the best monero on the ethereum blokchain in 2018.

Definitely! It means we have to support this project from the start until the end. Me,too will expect the changes that EXMR will bring to us that for sure everyone awaits! Let's support EXMR now!

I definitely agree with you guys,,aside from investing we should also do something to make EXMR popular so it could reach more audience and propective investors..I believe that this project has one of the best concept and unique idea.
znarf1028

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

Exmr is a lower fees, faster and secure transacrtion with no hassle at all. All will surely promote this project all the way to gain mo investors and be on top! Good luck and congratulations guys!
jmarabi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

The platform has a well thought through idea about what they intend to do.
Based on review EXMR will be one of the best  and will increase its price  over and over. This coin has a good platform. This should be sucess!
Darthflux14

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

A very high potential project. Cheaper, faster transaction and secured which every investor is looking for. Let's support EXMR! Goodluck and congrats team.

Yes they really have a fast transaction that mostly the investors are looking for. So we should really support this project until they reach to the moon.

gwaps012

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

It has all the required potential to be successful in this field,  EXMR will bring the platform into greatness, with the great management team,  developers and investors,  this one will go to the moon.

●●SURETY.AI●●
Darthflux14

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

It has all the required potential to be successful in this field,  EXMR will bring the platform into greatness, with the great management team,  developers and investors,  this one will go to the moon.

You are right sir every investors will surely support this type of project. They do have a very nice platform and they are now doing what is written in their roadmap. Goodluck EXMR Team!!

Darthflux14

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

Exmr is a lower fees, faster and secure transacrtion with no hassle at all. All will surely promote this project all the way to gain mo investors and be on top! Good luck and congratulations guys!

Yes many investors would surely love this paltform. Exchanging with lower fees is one of the thing most investors are looking for. So let support this project until all of us reaches the moon ^_^.

gwaps012

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

It will lessen the fees and make the transaction faster,  By noticing their whitepaper,  Exmr will be contributing a great view of futuristic platform that can be useful in the crypto world.  support this project for the future purposes. Very reliable indeed.

●●SURETY.AI●●
Mhedz

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

Tokenized version of Monero. Lower fees, faster and secured. Been on the telegram group for quite sometime and the developer is active as well as the admins, they know what they are doing. Day by day community is growing because they know this is coin will have a great value. I am hoping that you can achieve the goal of having same price as XMR. The only thing missing now is the exchanges, work on it. I will keep supporting this project because I believe this coin has a great future ahead.

Agree with you ! I've been watching EXMR community also from the start,i see how much dedication the team is showing. And they have a great plans you shouldn't missed.

jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

Tokenized version of Monero. Lower fees, faster and secured. Been on the telegram group for quite sometime and the developer is active as well as the admins, they know what they are doing. Day by day community is growing because they know this is coin will have a great value. I am hoping that you can achieve the goal of having same price as XMR. The only thing missing now is the exchanges, work on it. I will keep supporting this project because I believe this coin has a great future ahead.

Agree with you ! I've been watching EXMR community also from the start,i see how much dedication the team is showing. And they have a great plans you shouldn't missed.
That's right. When I first started in EXMR I really supported the group and their project. The diligence of the admins and everything from there until now is very consistent. I have a lot of perspectives on this project, I know in the future it will guide us towards success. Kudos Team!
Darthflux14

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

It will lessen the fees and make the transaction faster,  By noticing their whitepaper,  Exmr will be contributing a great view of futuristic platform that can be useful in the crypto world.  support this project for the future purposes. Very reliable indeed.

Yes your right sir, mostly the investors are looking for some platform that have less fees and fast transactions. EXMR has that kind of thing that the investors will surely love and they will truly support this project.

gwaps012

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

Iam holding some of my EXMR tokens right now for the better good, cause someone mentioned that it will hit 5$ each token in this year,  month of june to be specific,  so I better come up with the decision in holding it. Thanks EXMR community for giving this token the opportunity to succeed,  still supporting this project.

●●SURETY.AI●●
Lhor911

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

This New ERC20 EXMR monero is presented one way to another that deal's fast and secured to transact with and as one of holder of this token I choose to hold this one knowing that as soon as the time is running then the change to pump up in the market will be my assurance. A trusted tokenized version together with the amazing developer's will surely hit there aim for success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.