Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST COIN PREDICTIONS FOR 2018..??  (Read 6075 times)
GingerX

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:59:36 AM

Soon there will be ICO of alt coin with emission mechanism tied to the supply, there is Nebula Network - decentralized cloud with rock stable value.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

I think that long-term investment does not justify itself. I have lost more than one hundred dollars because of the constant drop in prices ..
Yasman

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:05:51 PM

I think that long-term investment does not justify itself. I have lost more than one hundred dollars because of the constant drop in prices ..
How did you lose that much money if you are in a coin? If your coin loses value on it then you plus the developers of that coin have issues. You shouldn't attach everything to USD.
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

bitcoin cash, ethereum or also the same einc coin as etherium .. maybe einc will be rival his ethereum ,, why not invest in einc aja who tau benefit for 5 or 9 years fore ..
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:05:17 PM

Best coin-making process 2018:
1. Lessons never forgotten.
- Never lose money.
- Recover capital as quickly as possible.
- Do not let greed and fear dominate.
2. Capital allocation.
3. Choose the right ICO.
4. Long-term HOLD COIN choice.
5. Trade Coin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

Verge and NEO are promising coins for a long-term perspective and I plan to keep at least 7 months. There is no any other good options.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

I think that so far the market is at the stage of formation, so do not expect big profits. Focus on a few coins.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Honestly, I now plan to sell the Ethereum and buy a TRON or NEO, because I'm not at all sure that ETH will grow in price..
BlueBobbins1

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

I think that here all the forecasts are just from the head and they are not particularly documented.Since this information is not shared by many people because it is owned by only a few people.This nomay ,standing iemno to study the market and analyze it yourself!
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS are now seen as the most stable.There are many worthy projects,but few of them can boast of such a team,product,support and capitalization.Therefore, BTC,ETH, EOS-it is easier to wait out the storm.
Lion_ashy8

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

Viacoin and Electroneum:

Viacoin is extremely undervalued at $1.40, 24 million total supply, and $32 million market cap. 25x faster than Bitcoin in transaction time and block time, and 10x faster than Litecoin and Vertcoin. Viacoin is in the process of implementing Merkelized Abstract Syntax Trees, M.A.S.T. allows creating smart contracts without clogging up the blockchain, turning Viacoin into a store of value and a decentralized, Turing-complete smart contract platform. Romano, lead dev, is making daily progress on ATM integration, Trezor Core intregration, and ledger wallet intregration. I don't want to go on forever about why $VIA is the best project out right now, so last but not least, Via has completed atomic swap with Litecoin and lightning network integration.

Electroneum, the project that will bring the masses into the crypto market. Although this project is in it's early stages, the potential is clearly there. With possibly the hottest ICO sale ever, Electroneum is ready to set the standard for mobile mining. Over 400,000 registered users on their website, 80,000+ social media following (Faceboook and Twitter), and a record-breaking 28,000 Telegram group members. Fun fact, Telegram had to raise it's cap for group members (20,000 previously) because the Electroneum community is so immense. The team is extremely transparent about the project, they even allowed investors to come in the office and interview the CEO! Once again, I can keep going on and on about this amazing project but I will keep it short and sweet.

Good luck Smiley
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:18:40 PM

my best and best coin predictions for 2018 are: Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Ethereum Classic.
Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

I do not advise to rely on other people's opinions .  you're trying to shift the responsibility . in case of failure . spend some time to study before and to not to invest
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

For me, Ethereum is an unequivocal leader, I also think that it's worth buying Ripple (at least 500 coins for starters), a very high probability of growth, you can add 100-200 ADA / Cardano and XLM / Stellar to the investment portfolio "for perspective" - they have VERY good potential. NEO is also not bad
nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

The best coin is BTC. I believe in it and I guess bitcoin show a good price in this year. There are a lot of experts who say that btc price will be up to 20 000.

Asukilp

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

There are alot of good tasks, I think 2018 will truly be where cryptographic forms of money will have colossal gainging marketcaps, im extremely bullish on VEN,ICX, and the forthcoming WANchain posting on trades, these are my substantial packs I am in the present moment, likewise I am will put resources into Daneel.io ICO since I think they have a decent undertaking also.
Voomleli

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

The best expectation for bitcoins in year 2018 is that the market estimation of bitcoins in the blockchain market will stretch around fifty to eighty thousand dollars previously the year 2018 finishes and that is great to us.
wedar001

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

I have discovered another coin called Bytecoin. Their venture looks encouraging, and the coin is extremely shabby at this moment. It is simply beginning to rise, so take a plunder at it. My different forecasts incorporate TRON, NEO, IOTA and Monero. I think protection based coins can truly take off one year from now.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

Bitcoin?
Market is going to recover and what do you think that will rise? Bitcoin, for sure, because it is the most safest crypto for big investors. After sometime some altcoins can also grow. But only some of them. Rest will die, probably.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

Except Bitcoin and Ethereum, I hold in my portfolio such altcoins as OCN, ZIL, ONT, TRX, ADA and XEM. Hope some of them will bring a real profit by the end of 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: