Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best exchange to buy ERC20?  (Read 1727 times)
sona66 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:00:59 AM

am a beginner ..so can someone suggest  me good exchange to buy ERC20?
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:04:53 AM

Convenient and easy way is to use Bittrex.
More comlex but more profitable way is to use EtherDelta.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:07:06 AM

I don't think bittrex is good place to buy erc tokens. Bittrex markets for tokens are not popular and I am sure there are so much bots manipulating price. But Etherdelta is %100 best place to buy lower, it may seem complex at first glance but its useful.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:17:53 AM

I personally recommend bittrex or cryptopia, these are the only exchanges I use and consider them to be user friendly and safe to use than most exchanges. They are also secure since you are able to configure two factor authenticator which means that your account cannot easily get hacked. Withdrawals and deposits are easy to make and faster depending on which currency is being withdrawn or deposited. These are the only two exchanges I recommend for best trading experience.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
sona66 (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:23:02 AM

thank you guys
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:30:02 AM

All of ERC20 tokens can be traded in etherdelta, so if you are starting you can study on how to trade on etherdelta. The only downside is etherdelta is quite slow and the volume is low. But if the token you want to trade is already established, maybe you can find them on more reputable exchanges like polo, bittrex, hitbtc and the like. You must research the token you want to trade to know which exchanges they are available.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:42:03 AM

In my opinion is EtherDelta because this exchange is decetralized exchange and here available complete ERC20 token, but for newbie need more time to learn how to trade here because different with other centralized exchange. For deposit and withdrawal process just need a few minute confirmation.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:44:41 AM

ERC20 is a kind of coins that can be transferring on ether network, I think you should know the coins you want to buy first, then you can check coinmarketcap.com to find the exchange with largest trading volume.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:17:52 AM

THe best exchange in terms of liquidity toady are- bittrex, poloniex, Hitbtc, cryptopianz. However all these do not include all the ERC20 compliant tokens. Most of the erc20 tokens are available and traded at etherdelta.

familypoints.io

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:35:27 AM

In my opinion is EtherDelta because this exchange is decetralized exchange and here available complete ERC20 token, but for newbie need more time to learn how to trade here because different with other centralized exchange. For deposit and withdrawal process just need a few minute confirmation.
Thanks for your advice. I should learn about EtherDelta more and try to use it. Usually, I use Bittrex for buying or selling.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:43:05 AM

you can use bittrex is very easy to use for newbies,you wont have any problem its like eating pie.

DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:00:27 AM

Convenient and easy way is to use Bittrex.
More comlex but more profitable way is to use EtherDelta.

dear sir, I'm feeling bad! I've encountered a lot of big problems, please can you tell me, how to transfer/exchange ethereum coin to bitcoin? I can not send any token  EtherDelta
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:07:37 AM

My favorite exchange for ERC20 tokens right now is Etherdelta. Some people may find it clunky or slow, but I love decentralized exchanges and I think they are the future. I love being able to keep my orders on the book without exposing myself to third party exchange risk.

I was hurt pretty badly by the Bitfinex hack in 2016 and the BTC-e seizure this year, so I am much more careful now. And since liquidity is not that great on Etherdelta, I often get great sell prices because people are desperate to buy when there are no asks on the book.
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:11:43 AM

most of ERC20 token is tradeable on https://etherdelta.com,
and as i know, this is a good decentralised exchange thats supported by ethereum community
sofakingporkhunt

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:14:15 AM

EtherDelta is usually the first places to list any new ERC-20 token
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:16:54 AM

etherdelta

it is very easy to use and no need to signup , fees is also too less . almost 99% of ERC20 coins available on this exchange for trade .

sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:04:50 PM

i think etherdelta is very easy to use for beginner,you can buy all ERC20 token in etherdelta but this exchange need more fee for gas price.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:23:01 PM

EtherDelta is the only exchange that is worth purchasing coins for cheap because they usually have coins listed before the main exchanges do.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
blazsqd

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:19:33 AM

I recommend to use EthrrDelta
But you should learn about how to use it. Because almost all of ERC20 tokens already in EtherDelta
The fee is cheap. Usually i use 4 gas for transaction
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:24:15 AM

I think there's only one exchange offer that is Etherdelta for now if you have to plan buy some cryptocurrency i suggested to you to buy in Poloniex.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: