Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Segwit2x bitcoin fork appears 2b cancelled?  (Read 213 times)
analyzing (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:38:30 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 09:57:04 AM by analyzing

today i saw twitter trend and many posts on this , is really Segwit2x bitcoin fork is cancelled or its just rumors

"@kazonomics

Segwit 2x #bitcoin fork appears 2b cancelled could see #Altcoinwinter get even colder 4 HODL'ers ❄️ https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-segwit2x/2017-November/000685.html … 👁 #btc #bch "

any insider answer will be welcome here. Undecided

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:42:56 AM

Yes, it is. Look at alts now: they are doing +20-30% for 1 day. BTC domination is 58.8% now. Yesterday it was 65%+. Money are going back to alts.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:46:54 AM

I agree if segwit 2x bitcoin hard fork is canceled, because with the cancellation impact on altcoin price increase and I already want to sell altcoin that I have after stuck for some time.
analyzing (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:49:45 AM

I agree if segwit 2x bitcoin hard fork is canceled, because with the cancellation impact on altcoin price increase and I already want to sell altcoin that I have after stuck for some time.

i am also in alt favor now but i really want to see some official update regarding this one , not sure if i can find some where

⊙Voting system.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:03:30 AM

It seems like that is the case but we do not know that yet since mostly are just rumors, i wanted to see an official update regarding this but with the rumor of cancellation it seems that it affected the alt coins market. Prices went up as soon as the news or rumors hit. I wonder if it starts i mean that the cancellation will not happen but was just put on hold it may affect the bitcoin market again and price will break through 8K.
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:08:50 AM

Yes, it is true what friends say above, I think because Segwit2x canceled will affect the return of altcoin price and probably will raise the price of altcoin, we can see when segwit2x will happen, altcoin price dropped drastically from normal price, even when bitcoin rise in significantly, altcoin prices have not been able to get back on the initial price when bitcoin is still around $5000. Now that bitcoin is already over $7000. hopefully altcoin holders remain patient and do not sell their coins now....
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:16:42 AM

While we are celebrating that segwit2x appears to be cancelled Ive seen a post in twitter by Vinny Lingham of Civickey and he posted that segwit2x is on and he continues his post with saying a bunch of miners are going rogue and are going to execute S2X fork regardless with 30% hashpower. Can some one confirm this? Vinny btw have a verified account in twitter so I dont he is not the type who spreads fake news.
analyzing (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:17:05 AM

It seems like that is the case but we do not know that yet since mostly are just rumors, i wanted to see an official update regarding this but with the rumor of cancellation it seems that it affected the alt coins market. Prices went up as soon as the news or rumors hit. I wonder if it starts i mean that the cancellation will not happen but was just put on hold it may affect the bitcoin market again and price will break through 8K.

so this mean there is no official update , just rumors are in market . that is not good for people who are getting panic quickly

⊙Voting system.
azhariejaya

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:51:55 AM

i want to ask something sir, i'm curious and want to know how segwit2x bitcoin hardfork cancellation impacted to rising altcoin price? thanks  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: