Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:03:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin transaction fee keeps increasing?  (Read 2448 times)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:31:06 PM

The reason behind why the bitcoin transaction fee keeps on increasing because of the demand that keeps too increasing,
and Also because of the sudden change in outer and inner part of the organization of the business.
Who told you that the bitcoin transaction fees keep on increasing?i guess you have no bitcoin to process for transaction thats whu you donknow what youre saying,its jist in last December fees go high because of congestion but since January never came the price increase.

Maybe you says this just to increase your post coun and you know nothing about the issue
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:33:26 PM

Probably because the blocks are getting harder. Bitcoin currently has a considerable amount of demand so that traffic from blockchain becomes solid. Perhaps that also includes causing transaction costs on bitcoin to increase. But it does not matter to me if the transaction on bitcoin gets easier and faster.
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

Hi guys,i just wanna knows that why the transaction fee for bitcoins is increasing everyday.Some days before i send bitcoin to a trader the fee was 0.0005btc but yesterday i repeat the same transaction same amount then the fee was 0.0006 btc.

Please correct me if i am posted in wrong section. Smiley
The in every transaction in bitcoin is depends to the of bitcoin in the market let say the price of bitcoin is 10k the will be more higher something like 0.001 fee. So I think its ok because we use bitcoin and nothing is free now.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:04:21 AM

Hi guys,i just wanna knows that why the transaction fee for bitcoins is increasing everyday.Some days before i send bitcoin to a trader the fee was 0.0005btc but yesterday i repeat the same transaction same amount then the fee was 0.0006 btc.

I think it is depends on the network of bitcoin. If they processed much transactions, the fee of transaction could be more expensive.
but for me, the fee is still ok as long not exceed $3. In ETH, if network is crowded, the gas fee of ETH can increased much.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nguyentuanduongg1995

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:43:16 AM

Unlike traditional financial institutions, which charge different rates for each transaction, Bitcoin fees are completely independent of the amount of money you are sending. As a result, the $ 5 shipment fee for Bitcoin may be the equivalent of $ 5,000. Fees are usually not in USD, nor in BTC. Instead, it is determined based on the amount of satoshi per data byte, or sat / b. Satoshi is the smallest unit of Bitcoin: 100 million satoshi combine to create 1 BTC.
Therefore, instead of paying for each bitcoin you send, you will pay for the amount of data in a block that your transaction is occupying. Each standard transaction is usually 226 bytes in size, so your transaction confirmation time will depend on the amount of money you send.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

this happens last december but not november so i dont know where did you get this idea.but bitcoin transaction fee only increase because of congestion if ny transactions happening at the same time expect higher fee and slowly transactions

De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:56:36 AM

If bitcoin transaction is increasing, that is indeed a bad news for everyone who uses it and definitely a bad news and a turn off. However, when it does increase, maybe it is because the value if bitcoin is also increasing. I believe it will still decrease. Just have faith.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

The an ever increasing number of unverified exchanges on the blockchain arrange the higher charge would be required for you to send in normal affirmation time. check blockchain.info and bitcoinfees21.co to perceive what amount would you spend on expenses and to what extent would it take. I would like to utilize blockchain's wallet since you can redo your charge.
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:09:42 AM

because now more and more people are using bitcoin for transactions and making transaction costs increase, or maybe you make big transactions, because big deals can affect transaction costs as well.
kevintrang

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

Because more and more people are investing, the more expensive BTC prices, the more valuable the transaction fee increases according to its value.
richchard3

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:13:12 AM

There are many reasons, people are currently using bitcoin for transactions. When the prices rise, the money interruption increases. Exchange sites are also trying to make money. There is a steady increase in the number of sites with large transaction volumes.
nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:17:30 AM

At present, the Bitcoin network is congested with a large number of transactions and the bitcoin price increases, of course, will cause transaction costs to increase.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:32:02 AM

Fees will continue to increase.
For a "fee market" to evolve, there needs to be demand and suppliers. But there is only a fixed supply.
If fees get high, there's no way for miners to say, "Oh fees are high, we should mine more blocks or larger blocks to capture these fees". So fees continue to increase because demand is just slightly higher than capacity.
Yes you right, or in other words the increase in users will certainly make more transactions, and the network will be more crowded,
so that more transactions to be confirmed, and that will require an increasingly fee, we will see the fee continues to grow in ahead
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

As bitcoin further increases in price. So is the amount of traffic caused by the large mass if users that are transacting across the globe. To make up for this developers of each different companies that cater bitcoin transaction spend hours and hours finding the most optimal solution to lessen or even obliterate this traffic. And because not everything in this world is free, they need to be paid more, that's why the transaction fees increase to give some more for the company while ensuring bitcoin has its fair share.
soplo

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

from time to time bitcoin prices are on the rise, more and more are aware of bitcoin, because bitcoin can also increase a person's income, can even make a lot of money, so I think it's natural that bitcoin transactions are currently increasing, bitcoin is a safe and easy to use digital money online transactions or direct transactions, nowadays for miners also have many advantages, so that's why bitcoin transactions are increasing, and I'm sure in the future bitcoin transactions will increase compared to now.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

The bitcoin transaction fees depends on the number of transactions currently in the mempool. If there are more transactions being done than the fees is high and if less transactions are being done than the fees is low. With segwit and the lightning network developments the transaction fees problem should be solved.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:24:31 PM

I think it all depends on how many transact, the more the transaction will be the higher the cost we spend. Essentially if the price is high then the cost will also be high.
Muhammad Aamir

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

i think so when there are a large num of transactions going on the miners then charge more fee to confirm the transactions, transactions with high fee are confirmed on priority and fast
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

Now the bitcoin delivery fee keeps increasing, as more and more bitcoin delivery transactions, so transactions that pay the highest fee will be prioritized (faster confirmed)
For example agan transaction has a miner fee 0.0005 BTC, while the other 1000 transaction miner feenya reach 0.0009 BTC, then you have to wait a few hours until your transaction can be confirmed
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:59:53 AM

The fees on bitcoin was noted to be coming down in the last 3 weeks. I think what happened may is that the price of bit was down when you made the first transaction and then increased while the second transaction is made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: