Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin transaction fee keeps increasing?  (Read 2446 times)
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

due to many hard fork information, there are too many transactions are going on and started the congestion. thus higher fees. you can always set a same low fee, if you are willing to wait.
Congestion all over the world affects the processing of transactions which resulted to options for users to either pay the minimum amount or pay higher for faster processing. It is like a fast lane, but I wish it is fair for all whether big or small time trader.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

Hi guys,i just wanna knows that why the transaction fee for bitcoins is increasing everyday.Some days before i send bitcoin to a trader the fee was 0.0005btc but yesterday i repeat the same transaction same amount then the fee was 0.0006 btc.

Please correct me if i am posted in wrong section. Smiley
I think the amount of transaction costs is in accordance with the value that will be used is not it in accordance with what we can definitely require the appropriate cost also

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

In any site this fee of your  bitcoin transaction keeps increasing ? if you make a bitcoin transaction from coinbase the fee of transaction is 0,00001362 BTC (0,10$) so 0.0006 btc the fee of your transaction for bitcoin is high
Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:33:54 AM

These rules are set by large miners. They have huge earnings on such a large commission. I think that in the future these fees will grow.
takadada

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

Because the value of 1BTC is quite large for everyone, its transaction fee also increases
Hautkopfsalat

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

Because the mathematical problems that miners need to solve get harder and harder over time..
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:14:32 AM

Hi guys,i just wanna knows that why the transaction fee for bitcoins is increasing everyday.Some days before i send bitcoin to a trader the fee was 0.0005btc but yesterday i repeat the same transaction same amount then the fee was 0.0006 btc.

Please correct me if i am posted in wrong section. Smiley

Bitcoin transaction fee now is reduced far from few months ago. i think the transaction fee was high because congested network of bitcoin.
or you can use other coins to transact, convert your bitcoin into altcoin first, and then transfer it.
adeola1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:27:08 PM

I figure it might be a direct result of the extensive measure of significant worth or this is a result of the distinctive exchange goal factors starting with one market then onto the next, and the sum is very substantial for exchange costs.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

In my own thinks that coinbase is increase there transaction fee,due to the value of btc in the market is still increasing and every transaction of bitcoin have a counterpart value in terms of changing or trading that's depend on the platform site's you trade.The bitcoins transaction fee does not depend only on the amount you are transferring. It also depends on the congestion at that moment, in other words, the number of transactions happening at a time.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

In my opinion, I think it's because of the higher demand of market and more people are into cryptocurrency now.
arguelles84

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

Requests for the transaction are processed by the miners, for which they receive a fee in the form of a commission. This amount depends on demand, and the sender himself decides how much he is willing to give as a reward to the miner. The higher the amount the sender sets, the higher the priority of its transaction, and the faster it will be generated. The amount of the commission does not depend on the amount of the transfer. As now expensive equipment is needed for mining, the average size of the commission has increased.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

i am agree with you. you are saying right. More Detail: https://www.bitcoincrowncoin.com/Buytoken.html

I think we all have something in general in fact we all have the same situation, the current price is very fluctuating, which is why you get different fees.
Pumps on bitcoin are way more mad now that's why you get much higher cost over time, and starting today the price is pretty low now and maybe your transaction costs are doing the same thing
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

I do not really understand all the subtleties of bitcoin mining, but I think that the commission fee for transactions increases because it's getting harder and harder to get Bitcoin. Mining equipment requires a large expenditure of energy so that production volumes can be maintained.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:25:14 PM

Because bitcoin is increasing also why does bitcoin increase and the fee stay the same? that does not make sense and people want to make money out of their clients too that is also a big problem that the feeses are increasing.
Ncan

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

maybe they heard a lot of rumors about the price of bitcoin which is getting more and more day down and increasingly unstable
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

probably because more and more bitcoin users and bitcoin prices are rising ... although today bitcoin prices do not please
you know that if the price of bitcoin is too high then the fees are really good but the low bitcoin price is low so the bitcoin is low so bitcoin just put us in for our future so that if the price increases bitcoin price big money you can accumulate
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

the more people do bitcoin transactions, the more the queue, if there are people who pay his fee is expensive then his fee will be more expensive
Notrem

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:32:48 PM

The fees are pretty low at the moment and i do not think that you need to spend more than half a dollar at the moment, its low

alaskata

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:00:42 AM

BTC is continuing to increase, momentum grows stronger, research and investment in Bitcoin is relatively common. Bitcoin collectors and traders are growing rapidly.
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

One of the disadvantages of Bitcoin but its gradually reducing now unlike before..

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: