Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin transaction fee keeps increasing?  (Read 2446 times)
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:39:00 AM

Hi guys,i just wanna knows that why the transaction fee for bitcoins is increasing everyday.Some days before i send bitcoin to a trader the fee was 0.0005btc but yesterday i repeat the same transaction same amount then the fee was 0.0006 btc.

Please correct me if i am posted in wrong section. Smiley

Thats because this scam nears to its end soon.

The reason is pure mathematics: there are less and less BTC to be released via mining, therefore there will be nothing to pay the miners with.

2 possibilites:

a) scheme masters try to prolong the scheme, by increasing payments to miners with transaction fees. That wont help in long run, because finally BTC release will drop to ZERO and if they want to include all reward for mining into transaction fee, the service will be ridiculously expensive.

b) scheme has entered second phase, where scheme masters collect money for themselves and miners stay underpaid. 
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

Now Bitcoin has become much more popular than before, and tens of thousands of people regularly want to transfer it. Blocks are extracted more slowly than those wishing to make a transaction. As a result, from the transactions that are sent by users to the network, but not yet to a block, that is not confirmed, a queue is formed. As a result, commissions can reach undue proportions.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:59:28 AM

Bitcoin has been circulating around the world, which can not be dictate who is selling BTC, because bitcoin because has been registered with a smart contract, industrial, therefore is a peer to peer business.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

The fees are pretty low at the moment and i do not think that you need to spend more than half a dollar at the moment, its low

That is right, the fees of bitcoin is now cheaper compare to the rate for fees back then like the year of 2017. I think this is a good indication that the network of bitcoin is not that congested like before and it is a good sign that the network of bitcoin is now faster and so much better than the last year's network which means it can handle transactions easily.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:48:05 AM

Now Bitcoin has become much more popular than before, and tens of thousands of people regularly want to transfer it. Blocks are extracted more slowly than those wishing to make a transaction. As a result, from the transactions that are sent by users to the network, but not yet to a block, that is not confirmed, a queue is formed. As a result, commissions can reach undue proportions.

Зeople believe that everything that is popular should be free, easy and bring profit. But nothing needs to be done. This is a script for a movie) You always need to remember that you pay for all you are doing in your life.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

Yes, and sooner or later transaction fees will increase again and time will come people will avoid using bitcoin as transactions fees will be higher than our daily salary in our offline work.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:55:03 AM

Because of the transaction of it,it increase and increase because many of the people now was using a blockchain so if you want a fast transaction you need to increase your gas.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

What's does it mean "the same transaction"? If you're referring to the amount being sent then this has nothing to do with the fees. It's the transaction size that make the fees bigger.

And maybe,many more transactions will do.The transaction fee also will fast adjust and increased their fees.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

Bitcoin transaction fee keeps increasing because of its popularity and its higher price irrespective of the volatility or unstable nature of bitcoin.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

Several factors could affect this, such as the time period for which the transaction took place and the network congestion.  In any case, it is necessary to try to calculate all possible figures.
soikot0012

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

that is also feasible with the aid of basing the small quantity of Bitcoin we attempt to transfer so there are so many excessive transaction costs and vice versa.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

This happens mostly whenever the network is congested .

It could also be as a result of many unconfirmed transaction piled up on the bitcoin ecosystem.
I also have noticed that increase in price happens at times when the price of bitcoin is on the upward trend

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
sakamaku

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:13:29 AM

Bitcoins keep rising, when things are just fine, bitcoin is registered with a smart, industrial contract, so it's a peer company.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:15:56 AM

Hi guys,i just wanna knows that why the transaction fee for bitcoins is increasing everyday.Some days before i send bitcoin to a trader the fee was 0.0005btc but yesterday i repeat the same transaction same amount then the fee was 0.0006 btc.

I think the increase in transaction fees is related to the current economic situation. Because the price of Bitcoin fell sharply, the transaction significantly decreased. They do not handle as many transactions as before so they have to increase transaction fees to ensure monthly sales.
SimpleVamin

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

Because more and more people are investing, the more expensive BTC prices, the more valuable the transaction fee increases according to its value.
DungPhan

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

It is not high enough, just because the price of a bitcoin is too high
maneka

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:20:13 AM

BTC is a futuristic, open market with it, Bitcoin now has a significant amount of demand for blockchain traffic becoming solid. Perhaps that also includes causing transaction costs on bitcoin to increase.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:23:12 AM

Due to high a volume of transactions, the fees will be surely increase and other reason maybe the economic status affect the transaction fees also. But what matter most was we are not being taxed by governments, transaction fees will be our compensation for the profit we earned or gained.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:24:49 AM

now the cost of bitcoin transaction has returned to normal, yes I heard from a friend of merchant. in this decrease in activity increase unlike post-growth last year.
I think every transaction fee will follow with its growth

ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

The transaction fees increases and decreases with the amount you are transferring and the value of bitcoins...So what do you mean by same transaction actually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: