Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin transaction fee keeps increasing?  (Read 2445 times)
olyolali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

that's playing fee on BTC because people like and invest in btc up in everyday
then if your transaction is different, it's common thing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:43:35 AM

As market and network utilization vary all the time it is impossible to have the "same" transaction Smiley
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

Hi guys,i just wanna knows that why the transaction fee for bitcoins is increasing everyday.Some days before i send bitcoin to a trader the fee was 0.0005btc but yesterday i repeat the same transaction same amount then the fee was 0.0006 btc.

Please correct me if i am posted in wrong section. Smiley

May the exchanger is the one who give you that much fees. This problem are now solve, i see it on my last transactions its kind of surprising that the bitcoin are now so low compare from the past months.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

The increase in bitcoin transaction fee could be as a result of network congestion or because of the many unconfirmed transactions piled up on the blockchain ecosystem.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

Free is only cheese in a mousetrap. Today the world is built on money. All actions, all work have their own price. And so will be in the future. Nothing will change, because of the development of technology in the world.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
hoamoclan

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

Because it depends entirely on market, price, purchase price and political volatility
zsfdsz

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:14:21 AM

When the number of transactions is getting bigger and bigger, the more transaction costs, this is for sure. Bitcoin needs a lightning network to improve its trading speed and reduce its transaction costs. Otherwise it is difficult to become a world currency.
vidivici

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

Last time ago, the transaction fees bitcoin are very expensive so many people who object to this policy. But now bitcoin has lower transaction costs even we can transact with bitcoin without transaction fee. That's what makes bitcoin in the half of eyes, but now that bitcoin is showing innovation and improvements so bitcoin gets a place in people's hearts. Indeed if bitcoin does not make improvements that occur is bitcoin will lose the trust of the community and bitcoin position as the king of crypto currency can be displaced.
Redbulle

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:55:54 AM

Because so many exchange  company has come in which fees will be included so that the transaction can take place because many things are involved. At present, research and investment in Bitcoin is relatively common. Bitcoin collectors and trades are growing rapidly. By the rules of supply and demand, Bitcoin trading floors increase transaction fees to make more profits for managers.
cece009

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:02:10 AM

Bitcoin transaction costs in exchange increased due to demand of traders. There are many people who use bitcoin for small transactions more concerned about the cost. if the bitcoin price is too high then the cost is really good but the low bitcoin price is so bitcoin low so bitcoin just put us in our future so if price increase the bitcoin price big money you can collect
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

Hi guys,i just wanna knows that why the transaction fee for bitcoins is increasing everyday.Some days before i send bitcoin to a trader the fee was 0.0005btc but yesterday i repeat the same transaction same amount then the fee was 0.0006 btc.

This can be due to the "peak hour" period when you are sending your btc. The system will automatically choose the highest possible rate for sending. In another words it can also be the fact that there are more crypto user.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

You probably misunderstood what interest is. It's more like a normal transaction size. Or is it due to some network latency, network interruptions were that day?

sensimilia

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

As far as I know and also I can be wrong that right now the ethereum blockchain been attacked with the hackers and this increases the gas price significantly. So maybe the matter is in demand?

█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
dhanushilakshani

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

The a regularly expanding number of unconfirmed trades on the blockchain organize the higher charge would be required for you to send in typical certification time. check blockchain.info and bitcoinfees21.co to see what sum would you spend on costs and to what degree would it take. I might want to use blockchain's wallet since you can re-try your charge.
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

because bitcoin is unstable so if the price is increasing the fee should increase too so bitcoin can gain profit too not only people

burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

Yes bitcoin transaction fee will go higher and the mere reason is the increase of market price for bitcoin. As we all know that in cryptocurrency especially those local exchange had collecting percentage on the money getting involve in the transaction. The bigger amount of crypto being transacted the bigger crypto transaction fee will be collected. And it will be opposite also when bitcoin market price will go down. It could also mean that trnasaction fee will go down also.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

Yes bitcoin transaction fee will go higher and the mere reason is the increase of market price for bitcoin. As we all know that in cryptocurrency especially those local exchange had collecting percentage on the money getting involve in the transaction. The bigger amount of crypto being transacted the bigger crypto transaction fee will be collected. And it will be opposite also when bitcoin market price will go down. It could also mean that trnasaction fee will go down also.

I agree about what you said above that the reason why the fees of bitcoin is increasing because of the market price. It totally depends in there because we all know that the value itself is changeable and unstable, that is why it will totally make the fees increased.
rinrabo

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:16:27 AM

The transaction fees depends on a  number of factors in addition of the amount being sent. For instance, if the traffic is congested, you have to pay more.
katarina007

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:59:50 AM

Possibly due to the increase in bitcoin rates, traders may begin to charge higher transaction fees. Before you also make a deal be aware of knowing their transaction fees instead of you blindly making a trade.
sensimilia

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

This has been increasing time to time and the same gets reflected on the transaction fee of each transaction. Compared to the past the price has grown bigger and the same too will contribute to the transaction fee increase. Anyhow the transaction getting stuck to the network has decreased a lot

Demand generates a supply. It is not good for us but we all need to understand this thing. I agree that it grows up per every year. Maybe in future and says situation can changed.

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: