Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ROUND 2 AIRDROP]🚀 |⭐ BITCOIN BRONZE ⭐| BITCOIN FASTER|ANON|SECURE 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3774 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:56:53 AM

How many tokens will be given to 0.01 ETH?
whatisthis

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:57:39 AM

haha 0.01 eth for your useless shittokens, what a great joke.

Thats a ICO, not a airdrop.
bitcoinbronze (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:06:53 PM

How many tokens will be given to 0.01 ETH?

First Round 10,000 Coins for the first 1500 verified people.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:08:41 PM

You gonna be kidding me, you told us to send 0.01 ETH for a token whose price is still unknown when it entered the market
How if when i send 0.01 and your token price are low price

Don't make a joke brother, this place is not a for a people with a small size of brain

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:11:31 PM

Airdrops are completely free so maybe this is considered an ICO. And just out of curiosity. Why named it Bitcoin Bronze when Bitcoin Silver is yet to come this coming December?
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:13:57 PM

You gonna be kidding me, you told us to send 0.01 ETH for a token whose price is still unknown when it entered the market

Don't make a joke brother, this place is not a for a people with a small size of brain

The price of the coin will be much higher than 3USD - we are distributing coins to the lucky ones that get in quick, if you are not happy with the Airdrop, you are free not to join, but the 100s that are registering as we speak are doing great.

Airdrops are completely free so maybe this is considered an ICO. And just out of curiosity. Why named it Bitcoin Bronze when Bitcoin Silver is yet to come this coming December?

It is completely free, but we also want to give Tokens to real people, not bots - thus the filtering of legitimate people.

Bitcoin Silver is already out, a while ago - and it it already too expensive, our token is for the working class, day to day transactions.
langlamobile

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:15:08 PM

Really? 0.1 ETH is really too much
Either you change the title of this thread to ICO or change the rule, airdrop is free, if im not wrong

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
d3athgu1s3

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:15:57 PM

The price of the coin will be much higher than 3USD - we are distributing coins to the lucky ones that get in quick, if you are not happy with the Airdrop, you are free not to join, but the 100s that are registering as we speak are doing great.

It is completely free, but we also want to give Tokens to real people, not bots - thus the filtering of legitimate people.

Bitcoin Silver is already out, a while ago - and it it already too expensive, our token is for the working class, day to day transactions.

That just proved that you sucked at filtering spams and bots.

I don't see good airdrop that required any ETH at ALL.

intelligentdude

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:22:16 PM

The proposed airdrop to me is high,I suggest you make it optional or drop different rages participants can send.

The blockchain way
dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:23:07 PM

there are still applicants who are'nt scammers but unable to send eths that some of airdrops requires . and how can we make sure that this is not a project runaway that others did  Cheesy.. i hope i can join with the success of this project .
Jankoboy

Activity: 140

ASY2i8dZVBP5xXaufxZdcLwRu6cGfqvZ77

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:28:52 PM

Twitter or Insta is ok, but i dont like to give my Facebooklink

bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:31:06 PM

Twitter or Insta is ok, but i dont like to give my Facebooklink

Those are optional, Only starred values are compulsory

The proposed airdrop to me is high,I suggest you make it optional or drop different rages participants can send.
there are still applicants who are'nt scammers but unable to send eths that some of airdrops requires . and how can we make sure that this is not a project runaway that others did  Cheesy.. i hope i can join with the success of this project .

This is just round one, and we will be giving away Tokens as well as Bounty and Competitions.
I still recommend you sign up on the form and join our social pages to follow the news and competions.

Finally - we are not going anywhere

We are Bitcoin Bronze - not some random ICO that will die shortly, we will be the long term high volume coin.
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:32:22 PM

Who must prove that he is not scammer?! me or u?
nguyenthity

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:48:09 PM

even thought you are trying to make it right, still requesting such amount is not OK in airdrops, we saw it before that many such projects was not working at all even in theory,

i suggest, instead of asking money for airdrop, open a donation bounty or making a community support, in thwt situation many ppl will be willing to help dev and themselves in order to bump this project:)
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:07:50 PM

Who must prove that he is not scammer?! me or u?

Bitcoin Bronze must prove that they are not scammers, because they are coming out with new thing in scam laden environment.
mllake2

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:08:19 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 01:23:29 PM by mllake2

if the airdrop was worth more than the donation then the multi-accounters would have no problem doing multiple submissions.  So that leads to two logical conclusions.  Either the token, like so many others, is worthless (or will not be shipped) or the concept of deterring cheaters by requiring donations is fundamentally flawed.  Of course there are additional corollaries that can be derived, but I will not speak of them but they speak negatively both about the management and the viability of the token's future.  

If you want to do an ICO then just say so, if you want to do an air drop then it should be free.  

You could add additional checks as some have suggested as a unique ip addresses (there are issues with that (from university students sharing the same ip, to users using tor, vpns, and virtual machines)).  you could require than an account have ethereum in it, but that could exclude people who would just hold.  you could require recievers have a certain a bitcointalk rank level, and creation date.  you could do a check to see if a certain account has previously transferred out any tokens shortly after a previous airdrop or any token.  if you need a script to read content on the internet, I would suppose php is both free and easy to create one.

bhaveshm94

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:17:17 PM

0,1 Eth it's a lot for an airdrop ... !!!
i joind for airdrop
0.1 eth ? why Huh
Contribute 0,1 ETH to prove us not a Scammer?Huh us or you? go to ICO dude!!

As mentioned the mistaken amount has been adjusted to 0.01 - To filter spammers and cover transaction costs.

Join our slack to discuss the airdrop and get the latest news

https://bitcoinbronze.herokuapp.com/

So After you Understood that no one gonna pay you 0.1 ETH you asked for 0.01, Grin Grin
Their is other ways too by which you verify Eth address, If you have trusted project don't ask for money from people,
and if you don't have gas to pay for airdrop then you are not eligible to start your own crypto-currency.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:22:44 PM

Its not an airdrop when you ask for 0.1 eth to be eligible..

It is to remove any spammers and people with multiple ethereum accounts.
I think the best thing to remove spammers is to require us to put our eth address on our profile. thats it. no need to send eth to verify.
and you can add atleast jr. member can only join something like that. or newbie can still joined with few amounts to received.
jahead

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:38:48 PM

hahaha worst scam ever the german on the website is just google-translation and totally wrong, dont send any eth to this scamairdrop...
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:42:59 PM

Bitcoin Gold,Bitcoin Silver,Bitcoin Bronce,Bitcoin dark,Bitcoin Black,Bitcoin Green.
And the next big Bitcoin is..............  Bitcoin Fuck.
always the same crap here  Wink  give me 0.03 eth. then I take your shitcoins
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: