Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ROUND 2 AIRDROP]🚀 |⭐ BITCOIN BRONZE ⭐| BITCOIN FASTER|ANON|SECURE 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 3771 times)
bitcoinbronze (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:07:25 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 11:56:46 AM by bitcoinbronze

BTC BTC BITCOIN BRONZE

Bitcoin is slow and very expensive - BTC Alternatives are going to take over.
Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies, but he is getting older and is outperformed by a lot of others. Bitcoin also has very expensive fees and is very slow in comparison to many others.

Not everyone can afford to buy Bitcoins, or use it in everyday situations and there is also a limited number of them – owned by the very wealthy.

Bitcoin Bronze presents a solution to the problem. It is a lightweight version of Bitcoin, running on the Ethereum blockchain, were the fees are about 1/20 of the cost and the speed is 25x faster per block!  Designed to be lightweight, cheap and lightning fast, Bitcoin Bronze is the future of cash on e-commerce and p2p trading.

Affordability, usability and high availability are our top goals. If you missed the Bitcoin revolution, its time to get to the Bronze Age in Bitcoin History!

Contract address : 0x8aac9dee1d46f3bd870489b596067dc8e0741bf6
Symbol : BTCB
Exchange : https://etherdelta.com/#0x8aac9dee1d46f3bd870489b596067dc8e0741bf6-ETH
Supply : 50 000 000 BTCB
Whitepaper: https://bitcoinbronze.io/files/Bitcoin-Bronze-WhitePaper.pdf

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM OR POST YOUR ETHEREUM ADDRESS HERE

We are now in ICO of BTC Bronze for BTC and ETH !

https://bitcoinbronze.io/buytokens/

Get out now before you can and get BTC Bronze

Also available on ETHERDELTA!

https://etherdelta.com/#0x8aac9dee1d46f3bd870489b596067dc8e0741bf6-ETH

Airdrop Rules

Go to our website - front page

Donate and Get more Tokens

Only 4,000,000 Tokens have been reserved for Donate,
send Ethereum and get BTCB automatically.
•Donate 0.1 ETH and get 20,000 BTCB
•Donate 1 ETH and get 200,000 BTCB
Donate To Token Address:0xBd78aE1C19D99445ce14B33fc925739586F1B012

FAQ

What is BTC Bronze?
BTC Bronze is a community-driven and blockchain-enabled cryptocurrency working as an ERC20 token by leveraging the best attributes of both Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Is BTC Bronze a mix of both Bitcoin and Ethereum?
Yes and no. BTBC is a tokenized version of Bitcoin on the Ethereum blockchain and therefore uniquely complements both. It is like implementing Bitcoin’s attributes on the Ethreum Blockchain but with a smarter and faster outlook. Unlike Bitcoin’s ever-increasing price and volatility continuously marring its ability to be used as an efficient and affordable medium of exchange, BTCB's core value comes from it being a faster, cheaper and more sustainable medium of exchange, and its ability to marry with the Ethereum smart contracts.

What makes BTC Bronze better than Ethereum and Bitcoin Old?
Ethereum is not a currency but a platform and ether supports its overall infrastructure. It was never meant to be a currency whereas BTCB, in its purest sense, is just an everyday-usable currency i.e. medium of faster and cheaper exchange and store of value.
Further, with the ever-booming and volatile Bitcoin prices, it strictly isn’t a purely digital currency anymore but just a store of value or what they call: digital gold. Bitcoin's role as an everyday-usable currency continues to be less sustainable whereas, if BTC Bronze is ever mainstreamed, it could easily become a medium of exchange, a measure of value and a store of value with all the benefits of the Ethereum ecosystem. BTC Bronze is aimed to be affordable, easy to use, and accessible to everyone.

Where can I currently buy or sell BTBC?
BTCB is currently listed on  EtherDelta.com. Announcements of more token exchanges are coming soon. Please stay tuned.

Where can I currently use BTCB to pay for goods and service?
Our long-term goal is to have BTCB accepted EVERYWHERE, but this will take some time.

Is the Airdrop Free? Why the 0.01 ETH ?
Yes the Airdrop is free, we will be sending out a lot of coins to people. The 0.01 ETH is to filter our scammers, we want legitimate people to get our airdrop, and it will help us cover transaction fees for the airdrops and bonus giveaways we will be having. Bitcoin Bronze will be a community coin, affordable and high volume, so the airdrop can only succeed if its sent to wallet holders who are active and mean business, and not sit on bot wallets.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MustCoins

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:14:25 AM

Its not an airdrop when you ask for 0.1 eth to be eligible..

bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:18:05 AM

It is to remove any spammers and people with multiple ethereum accounts.
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:23:15 AM

Ask 0.1 to eligible this Airdrop ? Are you kidding man ? lol . This is not airdrop dude, This is ICO if i am must send 0.1 first ! I dont say Bitcoin Bronze SCAM, But better stay safe .

Why 0.1 ? If you want to remove spammers, Try with a small amounts like 0.001 .
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:26:17 AM

A great project, the creator of respect. I hope that the token will shoot at full speed in the future
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:27:29 AM

Really??? 0.1 ETH = 31 USD the highest AIRDROP verification ive encounter so far.. 0.001 or 0.005 is enough.. expected a lot of scammer airdropers.. But there is also a lot of SCAMMERs who operate AIrdrops..
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:33:00 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 11:59:58 AM by bitcoinbronze

Ask 0.1 to eligible this Airdrop ? Are you kidding man ? lol . This is not airdrop dude, This is ICO if i am must send 0.1 first ! I dont say Bitcoin Bronze SCAM, But better stay safe .

Its not an ICO. We are not selling any product, not endorsing anything - just creating an affordable currency that will be recognized globally.

Its like $3 usd - and we will be airdropping Bitcoin Bronze coins to people that will be worth a lot more.

You are free not to participate in the airdrop - no one is forcing you.
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:33:34 AM

One interesting quote from their website:

Disclaimer

By accessing or using this website, you agree to the terms of use of our website set out below. The Terms of Use include our disclaimer and our privacy policy and any other terms or conditions on this website.

By using or accessing the website, you (the user or intended user and any organisation you represent) are making an agreement between yourself and Bitcoin Bronze (referred to in these Conditions of Use as ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’, ‘Bitcoin Bronze’) in which you agree to comply with these Conditions of Use as updated by Us from time to time. You agree to regularly check for updates to these Conditions of Use and when using or accessing the website you are agreeing to the Conditions of Use effective at that time.

We may change the Terms of Use at our discretion and without notice. By continuing to use our website you accept the Terms of Use as they apply from time to time. A copy of our current Terms of Use is displayed on our website at all times. This disclaimer is in no way limited or altered by any other terms or conditions on this website.
cryptovagas

Activity: 341

@cryptovagas

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:34:41 AM

really?

''AFTER CONTRIBUTE 0.1 ETH TO THIS ADDRESS TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT SCAMMER''

how should users get approval that this project is not a runaway Cheesy

For Sale....
PM me!
sonaciku

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:34:55 AM

0.1 too much btw if change rules to 0.0005 maybe i will sending but still doubt too Smiley
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:35:13 AM

why dont you host the airdrop form inside your host and track the ip of submissions ? .. it will be easy to track and ban those smart multis
spalser

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:35:40 AM

If i want to invest in the project, i ll sent more than you ask, but paying 0.1 eth for the airdrop is nonsense
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:39:18 AM

Hi Everyone. Point Taken - the reason we set it to 0.1 is because we ourselves were in a few airdrops with this amount. Our goal is to make an affordable currency, so will reduce this down to 0.01 ETH
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:40:08 AM

0.1 ETH for testing whether its scammer or not? wow.. Now I cannot believe this project anymore. For testing whether it is a scam or not, 0.0001 ETH should be sufficient.
bellakw08

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:43:55 AM

Contribute 0,1 ETH to prove us not a Scammer?Huh us or you? go to ICO dude!!

bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:46:03 AM

0.1 ETH for testing whether its scammer or not? wow.. Now I cannot believe this project anymore. For testing whether it is a scam or not, 0.0001 ETH should be sufficient.

As per everyone's advice, we reduced it 0.01ETH - this will also cover our transaction costs for airdrops
zaghlalcrypto

Activity: 65

it’s better to do something late, than to never do

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:48:16 AM

i joind for airdrop
0.1 eth ? why Huh
Fatalzo

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:48:29 AM

0,1 Eth it's a lot for an airdrop ... !!!
cryptovagas

Activity: 341

@cryptovagas

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:53:58 AM

As per everyone's advice, we reduced it 0.01ETH - this will also cover our transaction costs for airdrops

even thought you are trying to make it right, still requesting such amount is not OK in airdrops, we saw it before that many such projects was not working at all even in theory,

i suggest, instead of asking money for airdrop, open a donation bounty or making a community support, in thwt situation many ppl will be willing to help dev and themselves in order to bump this project:)

For Sale....
PM me!
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:54:06 AM

i joind for airdrop
0.1 eth ? why Huh

As mentioned the mistaken amount has been adjusted to 0.01 - To filter spammers and cover transaction costs.

Join our slack to discuss the airdrop and get the latest news

https://bitcoinbronze.herokuapp.com/
ganeshramk

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:56:53 AM

How many tokens will be given to 0.01 ETH?
whatisthis

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:57:39 AM

haha 0.01 eth for your useless shittokens, what a great joke.

Thats a ICO, not a airdrop.
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:06:53 PM

How many tokens will be given to 0.01 ETH?

First Round 10,000 Coins for the first 1500 verified people.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:08:41 PM

You gonna be kidding me, you told us to send 0.01 ETH for a token whose price is still unknown when it entered the market
How if when i send 0.01 and your token price are low price

Don't make a joke brother, this place is not a for a people with a small size of brain

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:11:31 PM

Airdrops are completely free so maybe this is considered an ICO. And just out of curiosity. Why named it Bitcoin Bronze when Bitcoin Silver is yet to come this coming December?
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:13:57 PM

You gonna be kidding me, you told us to send 0.01 ETH for a token whose price is still unknown when it entered the market

Don't make a joke brother, this place is not a for a people with a small size of brain

The price of the coin will be much higher than 3USD - we are distributing coins to the lucky ones that get in quick, if you are not happy with the Airdrop, you are free not to join, but the 100s that are registering as we speak are doing great.

Airdrops are completely free so maybe this is considered an ICO. And just out of curiosity. Why named it Bitcoin Bronze when Bitcoin Silver is yet to come this coming December?

It is completely free, but we also want to give Tokens to real people, not bots - thus the filtering of legitimate people.

Bitcoin Silver is already out, a while ago - and it it already too expensive, our token is for the working class, day to day transactions.
langlamobile

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:15:08 PM

Really? 0.1 ETH is really too much
Either you change the title of this thread to ICO or change the rule, airdrop is free, if im not wrong

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
d3athgu1s3

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:15:57 PM

The price of the coin will be much higher than 3USD - we are distributing coins to the lucky ones that get in quick, if you are not happy with the Airdrop, you are free not to join, but the 100s that are registering as we speak are doing great.

It is completely free, but we also want to give Tokens to real people, not bots - thus the filtering of legitimate people.

Bitcoin Silver is already out, a while ago - and it it already too expensive, our token is for the working class, day to day transactions.

That just proved that you sucked at filtering spams and bots.

I don't see good airdrop that required any ETH at ALL.

intelligentdude

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:22:16 PM

The proposed airdrop to me is high,I suggest you make it optional or drop different rages participants can send.

The blockchain way
dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:23:07 PM

there are still applicants who are'nt scammers but unable to send eths that some of airdrops requires . and how can we make sure that this is not a project runaway that others did  Cheesy.. i hope i can join with the success of this project .
Jankoboy

Activity: 140

ASY2i8dZVBP5xXaufxZdcLwRu6cGfqvZ77

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:28:52 PM

Twitter or Insta is ok, but i dont like to give my Facebooklink

bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:31:06 PM

Twitter or Insta is ok, but i dont like to give my Facebooklink

Those are optional, Only starred values are compulsory

The proposed airdrop to me is high,I suggest you make it optional or drop different rages participants can send.
there are still applicants who are'nt scammers but unable to send eths that some of airdrops requires . and how can we make sure that this is not a project runaway that others did  Cheesy.. i hope i can join with the success of this project .

This is just round one, and we will be giving away Tokens as well as Bounty and Competitions.
I still recommend you sign up on the form and join our social pages to follow the news and competions.

Finally - we are not going anywhere

We are Bitcoin Bronze - not some random ICO that will die shortly, we will be the long term high volume coin.
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:32:22 PM

Who must prove that he is not scammer?! me or u?
nguyenthity

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:48:09 PM

even thought you are trying to make it right, still requesting such amount is not OK in airdrops, we saw it before that many such projects was not working at all even in theory,

i suggest, instead of asking money for airdrop, open a donation bounty or making a community support, in thwt situation many ppl will be willing to help dev and themselves in order to bump this project:)
joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:07:50 PM

Who must prove that he is not scammer?! me or u?

Bitcoin Bronze must prove that they are not scammers, because they are coming out with new thing in scam laden environment.
mllake2

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:08:19 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 01:23:29 PM by mllake2

if the airdrop was worth more than the donation then the multi-accounters would have no problem doing multiple submissions.  So that leads to two logical conclusions.  Either the token, like so many others, is worthless (or will not be shipped) or the concept of deterring cheaters by requiring donations is fundamentally flawed.  Of course there are additional corollaries that can be derived, but I will not speak of them but they speak negatively both about the management and the viability of the token's future.  

If you want to do an ICO then just say so, if you want to do an air drop then it should be free.  

You could add additional checks as some have suggested as a unique ip addresses (there are issues with that (from university students sharing the same ip, to users using tor, vpns, and virtual machines)).  you could require than an account have ethereum in it, but that could exclude people who would just hold.  you could require recievers have a certain a bitcointalk rank level, and creation date.  you could do a check to see if a certain account has previously transferred out any tokens shortly after a previous airdrop or any token.  if you need a script to read content on the internet, I would suppose php is both free and easy to create one.

bhaveshm94

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:17:17 PM

i joind for airdrop
0.1 eth ? why Huh

As mentioned the mistaken amount has been adjusted to 0.01 - To filter spammers and cover transaction costs.

Join our slack to discuss the airdrop and get the latest news

https://bitcoinbronze.herokuapp.com/

So After you Understood that no one gonna pay you 0.1 ETH you asked for 0.01, Grin Grin
Their is other ways too by which you verify Eth address, If you have trusted project don't ask for money from people,
and if you don't have gas to pay for airdrop then you are not eligible to start your own crypto-currency.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:22:44 PM

I think the best thing to remove spammers is to require us to put our eth address on our profile. thats it. no need to send eth to verify.
and you can add atleast jr. member can only join something like that. or newbie can still joined with few amounts to received.
jahead

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:38:48 PM

hahaha worst scam ever the german on the website is just google-translation and totally wrong, dont send any eth to this scamairdrop...
Daydream 61

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:42:59 PM

Bitcoin Gold,Bitcoin Silver,Bitcoin Bronce,Bitcoin dark,Bitcoin Black,Bitcoin Green.
And the next big Bitcoin is..............  Bitcoin Fuck.
always the same crap here  Wink  give me 0.03 eth. then I take your shitcoins
ganeshramk

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:45:11 PM

I dont want to pay ETH for airdrop. Sorry about that. I give a miss whatever the project it may be..
Tornadoduke

Activity: 268

My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:51:48 PM

Hahahahaha! This is ridiculous. Paying people. 0.1 to receive an airdrop? Gosh! This is insane

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:54:23 PM

I think 0.01 eth is too much ...
Are you scaming people or what ? asking a big amount of Eth in Airdrop only for verification process ?
Fen1X

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:58:53 PM

We didn't have bronze yet... yet another copy-paste project?
I won't join your paid airdrop. I suggest you find another way to verify real users.
Habib378

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:07:44 PM

Send 0.01 eth ?
william1980

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:09:57 PM

Good luck with project development.
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Excited about this project.
following you on twitter plus re tweeted .

StephKram

Activity: 95

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:38:15 PM

I have an idea...  why don't you SEND ME the 0.1 or 0.01 or whatever amount you have selected.  Then I will honestly evaluate your coin.

In the meantime though, can you please stop continuing this new stupid trend of calling you event an airdrop, when indeed you are asking for money, no matter how small it is, which now makes it NOT AN AIRDROP!

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
lehuyit275

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:02:59 PM

What? 0.01ETH
You are selling token not airdrop
Lexi Jane

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

I would like to joined the airdrop, but i don't have enough ETH balance to contribute the form. Hope could join someday. Goodluck for the project devs. Smiley
alz19

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:00:58 PM

The airdrop form says "AFTER CONTRIBUTE 0.01 ETH TO THIS ADDRESS FOR ANTI SCAM CHECK"
Now how many tokens would be reeived per address per drop?

Is this really an airdrop? or are u trying to sell your coins?

SidharthMalhotra

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:11:30 PM

0.1 ETH for testing whether its scammer or not?
wow.. Now I cannot believe this project anymore.
For testing whether it is a scam or not, 0.0001 ETH should be sufficient.

In fact, the way you are trying to extort ETH is telling who is real scammer.
cioloxl

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:15:56 PM

Its not an ICO. We are not selling any product, not endorsing anything - just creating an affordable currency that will be recognized globally.

Its like $3 usd - and we will be airdropping Bitcoin Bronze coins to people that will be worth a lot more.

You are free not to participate in the airdrop - no one is forcing you.

You either think people are stupid or you're unable to tell the difference between 0.1 and 0.01. You're asking for 32$ not 3.2. Don't give these people your hard earned money.
kilwar

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:42:12 PM

Paying for an airdrop is an oxymoron. It doesn't matter if it's $30, $3, or $0.30. I'm not paying for an airdrop.
cioloxl

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:49:06 PM

Paying for an airdrop is an oxymoron. It doesn't matter if it's $30, $3, or $0.30. I'm not paying for an airdrop.
Exactly. But the rabbit's out the box now with these paid "airdrops" and people who made a few bucks out of the e-copies are now sending these scammers what they earned. This is definitely a scam. These tokens, cause they're by no means coins, have only one goal: to make the "dev" - if you can call'em that - rich. Stop giving them even minute amounts and they will go away eventually.
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:43:51 PM

Exactly. But the rabbit's out the box now with these paid "airdrops" and people who made a few bucks out of the e-copies are now sending these scammers what they earned. This is definitely a scam. These tokens, cause they're by no means coins, have only one goal: to make the "dev" - if you can call'em that - rich. Stop giving them even minute amounts and they will go away eventually.

No one is getting rich of this, its 0.01, it cost us a lot more to set this currency up.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if you don't believe in this project, then don't join the airdrop. This project will succeed in becoming an everyday currency and we only want those who believe in it and will be actively using it for the airdrop - these coins will be traded on exchanges as well.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:46:10 PM

Hi Everyone. Point Taken - the reason we set it to 0.1 is because we ourselves were in a few airdrops with this amount. Our goal is to make an affordable currency, so will reduce this down to 0.01 ETH

0.1 eth for an airdrop is too much lol Cheesy, good thing you change it to 0.01 eth, anyway good luck with the project tho
mourad95

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:02:15 PM

I wish the project to be different from other projects and of course success
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:08:44 PM

I wish the project to be different from other projects and of course success

Thanks mourad - we believe it will, we need an everyday currency that is well known but not expensive
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:24:17 PM

0.1 eth for an airdrop is too much lol Cheesy, good thing you change it to 0.01 eth, anyway good luck with the project tho

Yes, that was a mistake - it was meant to be 0.01eth. Thank you for the belief in us!
Neurolicious

Activity: 309

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:56:28 PM

Good joke.. I cant believe people send money to him lol
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:12:29 PM

Because people here are so naive with the hope that they can get something here higher than what they sent to the person who created this. But in the end, the real winner here is the person behind this project. He will collect his so-called anti-scam fee as well as sell his tokens. So next step is create another one, bitcoin ____, bitcoin _____. Grin
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:25:17 PM

LoL after Bitcoin Gold and Silver I have foreseen that someone would come out with some sort of Bitcoin Bronze, and here it is, but to be sure that nobody will take their tokens they try to sell them for 30$ each  Smiley)))
Now let's wait for Bitcoin Copper, which of course will be sold for not less than 60$   Cheesy

Kim

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:26:57 PM

why must send 0.1? it's airdrop or ico ?
Neurolicious

Activity: 309

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:33:08 PM

BitTrash should be name of this "project" .. Source code is copy/paste.. nothing original. He will airdrop then dump and leave..
This forum needs new rules.. fresh accounts cant post topics in ANN section.. probably set limit to Member or something... but then maybe owners of this forum like scams
shatoshi2017

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:33:14 PM

I' love all bitoin  Grin. Good luck.
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:50:12 AM

I' love all bitoin  Grin. Good luck.

Thank you! Whitepaper coming very soon!
Savvy7188

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:59:35 AM

are you serious bitcoin bronze..already running away potential investors
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:52:18 AM

are you serious bitcoin bronze..already running away potential investors

Bitcoin Bronze - we are very serious, we are here for the long run
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:17:34 AM

BitTrash should be name of this "project" .. Source code is copy/paste.. nothing original. He will airdrop then dump and leave..
This forum needs new rules.. fresh accounts cant post topics in ANN section.. probably set limit to Member or something... but then maybe owners of this forum like scams

We won't dump and leave anything - this is a real project and our aim is to make an everyday bitcoin people can use. You are free not to participate in the airdrop.
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:09:40 AM

Whitepaper is OUT !

https://bitcoinbronze.io/files/Bitcoin-Bronze-WhitePaper.pdf
Mhelmich

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:58:26 AM

Being a newbie I like to join in airdrop.....but I don't have enough ETH balance....how can I?
mrjuly

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:55:56 AM

website was created in WIX?Cheesy
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:34:03 AM

website was created in WIX?Cheesy

Nope it wasn't - what makes you say that? - Its all custom html and php

We have airdropped to all accounts that have confirmed their anti-spam status. Will be doing more airdrops tomorrow as we get through the list
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:36:12 PM

Being a newbie I like to join in airdrop.....but I don't have enough ETH balance....how can I?

We will also have bounty as well.
yolack

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:18:33 AM

It is interesting project but I don't have enough balance in my wallet for this airdrop..How sad 😔
toandanchucong

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:22:16 AM

0.01 ETH not too much , i always have 0.009 ETH on my wallet hope i can apply bitcoin bronze , a part of this project is awesome .
venus412

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:51:29 AM

hey guys, airdrop is free. no need to send 0.01 eth
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:25:25 AM

The airdrop is free, but we don't want to send the valuable coins to spam accounts, especially when it costs us ether to airdrop. 0.01 is to ensure the coins only go to active people who will use and trade the coin
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:28:54 AM

Good project , im willing to join and to have this coin.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:57:27 AM

We all rather skip the airdrops which ask for contribution. Good luck.
Rayyannash

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:16:24 AM

Im really glad to have oppurtunity to joim u as a team..let success together
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:30:09 AM

AFTER CONTRIBUTE 0.01 ETH TO THIS ADDRESS FOR ANTI SCAM CHECK

sorry, this is not airdrop, don't know is that the another scam project?

many method can anti scam, but not this way  Angry

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
ipan kh

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:33:32 AM

join the airdrop good luck
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:49:21 AM

We all rather skip the airdrops which ask for contribution. Good luck.

Maybe you would, and that's fine. This is what separates coins that fail to the ones that succeed. If people have a financial interest in the coin, the coin will be more valuable than shitty fake coins.

Airdrop still going! A lot of distributions already happened!
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:05:57 AM

Well done! This coin is going to rocket!
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:12:33 AM

AFTER CONTRIBUTE 0.01 ETH TO THIS ADDRESS FOR ANTI SCAM CHECK

sorry, this is not airdrop, don't know is that the another scam project?

many method can anti scam, but not this way  Angry

This is the safest way unfortunately - imagine this coin is going to be used by everyone, not sit in a spam wallet lost forever.
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:47:15 AM

Im really glad to have oppurtunity to joim u as a team..let success together

Thank you. Check out whitepaper as well!
Zerogreens

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:53:10 AM

Isn't 0.01Eth a bit too much for anti-spam check? Airdrops seem to be turning out as pre-sales these days.
Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1169

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:09:31 AM

I beg to disagree to your opening sentences, Bitcoin is not getting older and it can not be outperformed by any other cryptocurrency. Yes you may use the other but still, it's the bitcoin on the top and nothing can beat the Bitcoin.
Your airdrop is deceiving for it's not free, we need to pay $3 (0.01 ETH) to get an airdrop from you, so it's not an airdrop, it's a token sale in disguise, deceiving the gullibles.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:31:26 AM

I beg to disagree to your opening sentences, Bitcoin is not getting older and it can not be outperformed by any other cryptocurrency. Yes you may use the other but still, it's the bitcoin on the top and nothing can beat the Bitcoin.
Your airdrop is deceiving for it's not free, we need to pay $3 (0.01 ETH) to get an airdrop from you, so it's not an airdrop, it's a token sale in disguise, deceiving the gullibles.

It's already dropping in value and being overtaken by other younger currencies.

As for airdrop it is free, the 0.01 is to ensure we don't waste gas on sending btcb to spam accounts.

Also we will have a crowd sale later on and yes 2000 BTCB will be sold for much higher then $3 USD
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:59:53 AM

BTC IS CRASHING and flipping with Bitcoin Cash, Gold, Silver and Bronze !!!

We are now offering a sale of BTC Bronze for BTC and ETH !

https://bitcoinbronze.io/buytokens/

Get out now before you can and get BTC Bronze

bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:50:10 AM

Thank you!
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:37:17 PM

Someone who predicted BTC destroying 3 months ago

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@divyang101/bitcoin-cash
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:07:41 PM

Wow this is very nice project i love bronse but i dont have enough eth to donate.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:21:54 PM

Wow this is very nice project i love bronse but i dont have enough eth to donate.
Our crowdsale has started as well - see our front page!
iovoid

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:28:37 PM

If you require a verification fee which is not auto-refunded, its not a airdrop. Just a ICO with requirements.
If you want to avoid wasting GAS, you can make the user call the contract (with a special value, that is initially stored hashed as a proof he posted and that)
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:33:16 PM

If you require a verification fee which is not auto-refunded, its not a airdrop. Just a ICO with requirements.
If you want to avoid wasting GAS, you can make the user call the contract (with a special value, that is initially stored hashed as a proof he posted and that)

We disagree that its not an airdrop. We are running an ICO as well. The airdrop fee is tiny for the single airdrop you get.

We recommend everyone participating in the ico, as the price will go up next week!
Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:39:47 PM

And where did you get the thought that bitcoin is being overtaken by any younger currency even if the bitcoin is slightly dropping it is still remain at the top, without bitcoin, other currencies are worthless.
I really don't know where did you get that thought, and even in your wildest dreams, that could not gonna happen.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:42:29 PM

And where did you get the thought that bitcoin is being overtaken by any younger currency even if the bitcoin is slightly dropping it is still remain at the top, without bitcoin, other currencies are worthless.
I really don't know where did you get that thought, and even in your wildest dreams, that could not gonna happen.

It's all over the news lol!

Bitcoin Cash is a good example of already going towards taking over BTC. Bitcoin Bronze will follow in its way
Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:45:26 PM

Bitcoin Cash is a good example of already going towards taking over BTC. Bitcoin Bronze will follow in its way
It's just dropping but still there's nothing beats the bitcoin, how much is the price per Bitcoin Cash compare to the price per Bitcoin? Hahaha, use the Math inteligently.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:51:21 PM

It's just dropping but still there's nothing beats the bitcoin, how much is the price per Bitcoin Cash compare to the price per Bitcoin? Hahaha, use the Math inteligently.

I am using maths - bitcoin cash went from 500 to 2500 USD in a day. BTC Lost 1500.

People that are in denial will get left behind. Keep your BTC, but don't cry when it dies as you were warned and the signs were obvious
Coenlogan

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:15:34 AM

Hi,

I bought some using your exchange link

is it corrrect?
Bizrenz

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:18:58 AM

Looks like a scam you have to send 0.1 eth to be eligible thats too big. Dont fall into the trick guys save your eth.
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:22:09 AM

Looks like a scam you have to send 0.1 eth to be eligible thats too big. Dont fall into the trick guys save your eth.

Firstly it's not scam
Secondly is 0.01
Thirdly we are also having an ICO

The 0.01 is a one of bonus offer / airdrop. The ICO can be purchased from multiple times
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:39:02 AM

We have another batch of airdrops soon, so make sure to register and complete the anti spam check.

We are also selling btcb at low prices today
VitaliyCryptor

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:06:01 AM

I take part in the success of your project
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:48:23 AM

I take part in the success of your project

Thank you! We just sent more airdrops!

For a great deal, you can also buy BTBC on EtherDelta or via BTC
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:44:22 AM

Make sure to participate in airdrop and ico!
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:38:54 AM

Not a joke, check the smart contract - airdrop is live !
FL@SH1K

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:07:09 AM

LOL, excellent translation of the site to the russian Grin Cheesy
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:56:23 AM

LOL, excellent translation of the site to the russian Grin Cheesy

Thank you - we are an international coin and will be traded across borders!
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:03:58 AM

Avoid this like the plague... 2-3 airdrops i sent .001 or .01 to or .003 and never got any shitcoins anyway. definitely the new wave of scam!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:26:20 AM

Avoid this like the plague... 2-3 airdrops i sent .001 or .01 to or .003 and never got any shitcoins anyway. definitely the new wave of scam!

Hi, This is not a scam.

You are free to check our contribution account (even approved by etherscan) -

https://etherscan.io/address/0xbd78ae1c19d99445ce14b33fc925739586f1b012

We are distributing Tokens within 24 hours.
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:18:01 AM

Зaпoлнил фopмy,ycпexoв c вaшим пpoeктoм.

Spasibo!
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:47:49 PM

More distributions happening soon
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:35:32 PM

I think it is a really good project

Thank you. A BTC on the ethereum chain is just what we need for a future BTCB
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:23:03 AM

Hi,

I bought some using your exchange link

is it corrrect?

Hi, yes we are trading on etherdelta now. You can also buy some using eth or btc through our website

https://bitcoinbronze.io
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:47:08 AM

bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:02:19 AM

Another batch of airdrops complete.

To get priority validate using 0.01 ETH

You can also Donate to us - details on first post

https://etherscan.io/address/0xbd78ae1c19d99445ce14b33fc925739586f1b012#tokentxns
Moonshine4321

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:07:21 AM

I'm sure it's already been stated, but essentially requiring a donation makes this not an airdrop, there's 56 mins left to sign up, but, it's hard to tell which of the million new projects is legit. And to state airdrop butt then ask for donation seems more like a pre ico.
ipan kh

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:18:57 AM

why airdrop should donate to you 0.01 instead of airdrop it is free yes dev
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:28:36 AM

why airdrop should donate to you 0.01 instead of airdrop it is free yes dev

Hi yes the airdrop is free, the 0.01 is an anti spam check and you get a much larger airdrop than our ICO prices.

Donations are also a much larger price than our ICO prices - so you are getting coins cheap that are going to be worth a lot after ICO
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:06:31 AM

I'm sure it's already been stated, but essentially requiring a donation makes this not an airdrop, there's 56 mins left to sign up, but, it's hard to tell which of the million new projects is legit. And to state airdrop butt then ask for donation seems more like a pre ico.

As you can see we are transferring coins asap

bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:01:51 PM

A whole more BTCB distributed. Check out Etherdelta - already trading.
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:40:28 PM

More coin distrubtions will be happening soon. Thank you everyone for the 0.0001 Donation! You are keeping the project strong.

Reminder that airdrop anti-spam check is 0.01. Or you can donate 0.1 or 1 ETH. You can also buy Tokens with BTC and ETH for our ICO
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:14:59 AM

More BTCB distributed

healix21

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:42:05 PM

will there be a bounty campaign?

bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:26:14 PM

will there be a bounty campaign?

Hi.

For now there is just the airdrop, donations and Ico.
Daydream 61

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:37:43 PM

people that's scam. only a few get token. Only data is collected. Give this scam no chance.
bebekbakar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:42:10 PM

I am agree for answer you, because is this teks airdrop is free, but we have donation for project dev
Daydream 61

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:07:40 PM

I am agree for answer you, because is this teks airdrop is free, but we have donation for project dev

they are cheaters who do not develop anything. they take the money and run away. Everyone knows that   Grin Grin
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:10:32 AM

they are cheaters who do not develop anything. they take the money and run away. Everyone knows that   Grin Grin
THIS IS NOT A SCAM

Everyone participating in the ICO is receiveing Tokens, we also airdropped the tokens to every validated account. You are free to avoid our project if you don't believe in it.

You can see the smart contract here - Tokens are being distributed non stop

https://etherscan.io/token/0x8aac9dee1d46f3bd870489b596067dc8e0741bf6?a=0xbd78ae1c19d99445ce14b33fc925739586f1b012
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:15:38 AM

What is BTC Bronze?
BTC Bronze is a community-driven and blockchain-enabled cryptocurrency working as an ERC20 token by leveraging the best attributes of both Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Is BTC Bronze a mix of both Bitcoin and Ethereum?
Yes and no. BTBC is a tokenized version of Bitcoin on the Ethereum blockchain and therefore uniquely complements both. It is like implementing Bitcoin’s attributes on the Ethreum Blockchain but with a smarter and faster outlook. Unlike Bitcoin’s ever-increasing price and volatility continuously marring its ability to be used as an efficient and affordable medium of exchange, BTCB's core value comes from it being a faster, cheaper and more sustainable medium of exchange, and its ability to marry with the Ethereum smart contracts.

What makes BTC Bronze better than Ethereum and Bitcoin Old?
Ethereum is not a currency but a platform and ether supports its overall infrastructure. It was never meant to be a currency whereas BTCB, in its purest sense, is just an everyday-usable currency i.e. medium of faster and cheaper exchange and store of value.
Further, with the ever-booming and volatile Bitcoin prices, it strictly isn’t a purely digital currency anymore but just a store of value or what they call: digital gold. Bitcoin's role as an everyday-usable currency continues to be less sustainable whereas, if BTC Bronze is ever mainstreamed, it could easily become a medium of exchange, a measure of value and a store of value with all the benefits of the Ethereum ecosystem. BTC Bronze is aimed to be affordable, easy to use, and accessible to everyone.

Where can I currently buy or sell BTBC?
BTCB is currently listed on  EtherDelta.com. Announcements of more token exchanges are coming soon. Please stay tuned.

Where can I currently use BTCB to pay for goods and service?
Our long-term goal is to have BTCB accepted EVERYWHERE, but this will take some time.

Is the Airdrop Free? Why the 0.01 ETH ?
Yes the Airdrop is free, we will be sending out a lot of coins to people. The 0.01 ETH is to filter our scammers, we want legitimate people to get our airdrop, and it will help us cover transaction fees for the airdrops and bonus giveaways we will be having. Bitcoin Bronze will be a community coin, affordable and high volume, so the airdrop can only succeed if its sent to wallet holders who are active and mean business, and not sit on bot wallets.
cryptoravi

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:06:03 PM

Welcome..another scam on market .. huh.. disgusting Undecided Embarrassed Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:54:53 AM

Welcome..another scam on market .. huh.. disgusting Undecided Embarrassed Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry

Have you read our Whitepaper? Do you even know what we are about? Feel free not to participate in ICo and airdrop.

Distributions are still being done!
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:02:03 PM

ROUND 2 AIRDROP IS ON

Details on website

https://bitcoinbronze.io/

Don't Miss out!

Trading on EtherDelta
superman22

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:44:27 PM

I go through your project and it is promising to me but I would like to join bounty campaign first.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:56:50 PM

The token has no value at all at etherdelta.. lol

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:23:58 AM

I go through your project and it is promising to me but I would like to join bounty campaign first.

Join the airdrop as well - we are giving away 2000 free BTCB
Frozenleaf

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:20:59 AM

"BTC Bronze is ever mainstreamed, it could easily become a medium of exchange, a measure of value and a store of value with all the benefits of the Ethereum ecosystem. BTC Bronze is aimed to be affordable, easy to use, and accessible to everyone". What else is needed to prove that this project is a real treasure. Trust you guys! Do your best and don't forget to keep us updated Wink Good luck!
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:19:33 AM

You are writing to claim airdrop need to subscribe to Twitter and Facebook and join in the Telegram and Slack. But airdrop form has columns for Twitter and Facebook, how will you verify that people have joined Telegram and Slack?
ethelbertpatterson

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:35:16 AM

OK.... It looks promising. And what amount do you plan to collect in the course of sales of tokens? Merry christmas.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:34:28 PM

The website mentions that Round 2 Airdrop will take place January 21 - February 4, however, the network already has form Round 2!? I checked the link and address for donations, they coincide with those listed in the first post of this topic!

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

Wow,  really 0.1 eth, I can't even believe this is true but hope that this is not a scam project. Good luck to all of us.
segokikil

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

The big project I think is great, I found a lot of heavy materials that have invested it, I think it will be very hot, hope I get a reward from this program?
chienvannguyen

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

I think dev should remove donate 0.01 eth
cbob1911

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

the good-o donate to prove you're not a scammer bit.  That's so 2017.  Creating an airdrop form from existing projects is 2018, get with the program!

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

the biggest scam of the year. Congratulations to no. 1 of the scam airdrops here in the forum. I hope no one here paid something. you should get the devil  Grin   btc platinum is also much better and already worth 0.5 eth   Wink
1richkid

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:50:35 AM

Interesting.
But I'm thinking, why make donations compulsory?
Prsconstruction

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

It's amezing project
With Nice concept
phuocduong

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

joined airdrop, thanks dev for using donation to checking spammer Cheesy
mollar2020

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

good project  Wink Wink
chienvannguyen

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

Interesting.
But I'm thinking, why make donations compulsory?
I agree with you. I think dev should remove donation
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

LESS THAN 40 Days left until round two airdrop!!

Participate in the one and only Bitcoin Bronze!
WheelerAndy

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

I've written a message in telegram, waiting for your return.
Vigilant idea, seamless idea, riveting results.
bitcoinbronze (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

I've written a message in telegram, waiting for your return.
Vigilant idea, seamless idea, riveting results.

Thanks Andy!
Ryan Ciaheatp

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

Looking forward for more updates. Percipient vision, riveting idea.  Good luck!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: