Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is airdrop?  (Read 1545 times)
sona66 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:22:01 AM

what is airdrop and how do i get them?
tornikejr

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:45:32 AM

Airdrop is a free giveaway of coins by the developers of project. you can find airdrop announcements  in altcoins section.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
sona66 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:47:15 AM

there  do i get my airdrop coins..?
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:57:44 AM

you have to make Ethereum wallet first . i use my MyEtherWallet.com.
when you join airdrop you will give your ether address to dev. and they will send coins/tokens.
Read requirements before you join airdrop (i.e some airdops are restricted for Newbies) . and remember airdrops are free and projects asking ether to join airdrop, are scams.
Good luck

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:06:52 PM

First of all you will need an ethereum wallet. then search for telegram groups or under bounty topic you will find airdrop campaigns.
Fill their form and do your tasks then booom. you will get your tokens. (Don't forget most of them are useless)
platom

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:01:34 PM

Sometimes airdrop is a free giveaway of coins, based on how many bitcoins in your offline wallets (you have your own private key), by referring on certain block.
Such as bitcore, bitcoin cash...

For example, if you have 1 bitcoin, when bitcoin network is at blockheight 463604, you can claim free bitcore coin (btx).
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:32:48 PM

Airdrop is a number of coins distributed free of charge in order to promote, usually only required registration on the project site or join in other communication channels such as slack or telegram.

to get it you can monitor the bounty thread, usually information about airdrop popping up
ulhaq

Activity: 503
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:43:00 PM

Sometimes airdrop is a free giveaway of coins, based on how many bitcoins in your offline wallets (you have your own private key), by referring on certain block.
Such as bitcore, bitcoin cash...

For example, if you have 1 bitcoin, when bitcoin network is at blockheight 463604, you can claim free bitcore coin (btx).

Bitcore, not bitcoin core.

How can they send coins based on bitcoin addresses? Do they send coins to that same address, but in bitcore, and then one will need to use the same process as eg, when the bitcoin cash split occurred (send btc to a new wallet, use the previous private key to claim bitcoin cash)?
Agataadeimo

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:05:38 PM

Airdrop is a free tokens given by developer of a particular project
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:08:16 PM

Airdrops is basically a way, that you are giving users free coins to promote/attract or create awareness for a new project.

It has recently be a good way to actually attracts users. Even airdropping 5-10% amount of the total coins, it is still able to attract a lot of people
sofakingporkhunt

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:12:45 PM

A free distribution of coins from the developers of a project/coin to gain followers, interest and popularity.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:17:52 PM

yes its free give away from ico. sometimes airdrop is used by ico rather than use bounty. airdrop is need to be done sometimes when we need to make the coin to be recognize by people

madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:19:13 PM

Airdrops are free coins that are given by the Developers to potential investors, followers, to gain popularity and more followers!
It's a way to attract the community. It's something similar to bounty program, in this case you are given a small task to get coins.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:59:31 PM

Some new projects are dividing their coins free for promotion or some marketing purposes to the public the procedure is called Airdrop, Its usually do free at different platforms like face book or any other social platform that also showing we are dividing free coins and Airdrop of our coins.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:03:39 PM

Free coins for you in exchange for resources you will provide to the development team. This can be done through support on forums or through completing other tasks via social media. The ultimate goal is to obtain altcoins that you think are valuable or that you can exchange for btc if you wish.

Dapallo

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:03:44 PM

Its like a giveaway when sometimes a new coin is made they want to give it so they introduce it for the people. You just need to make a wallet and fill in the form to recieve the coins.

You can search on the internet and on this forum for airdrops, but sometimes airdrops are scam so beware.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
baciubogdan

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:05:45 PM

Free coins Shocked and they give you details
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:10:33 PM

a kind of coin or token distribution (for free of course) where to get it you are told to (generally just fill out the form or promote the site or coin)
it's just that for now, there are lot of airdrop tell you to send some ETH, and you should be wary of it. because it is very risky and few are really reliable

Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

Airdrop is a basically FREE COIN. You can get it just by filling up their form or by joining their slack or telegram.
Adoraademar

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:16:14 PM

I think airdrop is a free tokens with speculative details and rules
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: