Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Read] Before you share your ID for account verification on your crypto exchange  (Read 109 times)
cryptoDARO (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:23:40 AM

How to make sure your personal information is safe during the account verification process?
Due to rising interest in the crypto world, verifying your identity has become a common practice on most cryptocurrency trading sites nowadays, in order to prevent activities such as money laundering. Especially if you’re a newcomer or struggling with daily withdrawal limits you will have to show your real ID card in order to verify your account.

read more on my blog website: https://cryptodaro.wordpress.com/2017/11/09/id-verification-of-cryptocurrency-exchange-account/

So I decided to write an article regarding sharing your ID and what kind of security measures you should take. I already have drafts and ideas for more articles regarding cryptocurrency world so you can expect more content from me Smiley
I want my articles to be useful for you, although I'm a beginner writer (with a bit of experience in the past), so if you have any ideas or things to point out, I'll be happy to hear them. Please keep in mind that I'm not a native English speaker, so any advice regarding my writing style will be welcomed.

If you wish to follow I also have shared my article on my:

PS. This post would have looked better but I need to get rid of my newbie status on the forum first.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: