Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Trading Website?  (Read 1690 times)
johnrickdalaygon (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:48:10 AM

Hello ! I'm looking for the best and trusted trading site. I have UFR token but didn't know where to trade it. I also have visited bittrex and etherdelta as my trusted trading site but there is no UFR token listed there. To those who give their time to review this i would like to say "Thank you" in advance. Wink I'm looking forward for your best response.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:01:34 PM

Is that the Upfiring token (UFR). I googled it since I dont know it yet.
It is an ERC20 token so it should be at etherdelta. Try to look for the contract address then paste it at the URL to find the value of it.
Here is how it should look like when you find the contract at etherscan.

https://etherdelta.com/#(uFR contract address here without the parenthesis)-ETH
neytron4

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:12:59 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2021, 05:00:43 PM by neytron4

Hello ! I'm looking for the best and trusted trading site. I have UFR token but didn't know where to trade it. I also have visited bittrex and etherdelta as my trusted trading site but there is no UFR token listed there. To those who give their time to review this i would like to say "Thank you" in advance. Wink I'm looking forward for your best response.

Ask devs to place it somewhere
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:18:00 PM

UFR token is a ERC20 token which means that if it is available for trading then it should have been available on Etherdelta.
It is not available on Etherdelta yet which means it is not available for trading yet. Contact the ICO manager and ask him whether the coin is available for trading or not and if yes then where.  There is a thread here on bitcointalk, you can ask here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2223828.0
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:29:37 PM

Ask devs to place it somewhere Smiley
yeah simple but direct to the point. honestly just try to convince the team you've been working on or try to convice their dev to list it to some popular exchanges, not only for the trader's benefits but to all of the team behind UFR token, if and only if they want it to be more popularized or successful.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:52:27 PM

yeah simple but direct to the point. honestly just try to convince the team you've been working on or try to convice their dev to list it to some popular exchanges, not only for the trader's benefits but to all of the team behind UFR token, if and only if they want it to be more popularized or successful.

Bittrex is one of the best trading sites but they are not listed your coins means you have to find other exchange sites. Ask your dev where their coin is listed or else wait for some time if your coin becomes famous the Bittrex will allow you to trade.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:57:33 PM

maybe the UFR token has not released the exchange you try to ask dev or their team so you know update about UFR

MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:03:00 PM

It is on Etherdelta and on CoinExchange, but the volume in there is not so high so it would be difficult to sell your coins in there because with no volume, then it means that nobody is going to buy your coins.
Why are you trying to dump that coin? i guess that you got it for free from an aidrop, this is the only thing that came to my mind when i think about those weird altcoins that i have never heard about before.
I think that it was on Novaexchange before but they are going to close their exchange soon, so it is not worth it.

Hello
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:18:00 PM

Bittrex is one of the best trading sites but they are not listed your coins means you have to find other exchange sites. Ask your dev where their coin is listed or else wait for some time if your coin becomes famous the Bittrex will allow you to trade.

I would agree with this but many people annoyed for their new kyc rules and avoiding to execute there requirements since it gives a huge risk on us if there's sudden bad scenario will happen on this site and im kinda little concious about this thing and currently trading away on the other site. And I advise to the people to have multiple exchange since bittrex is kinda questionable for making those other account limit upto 0.025btc withdrawals a day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Deepseedee

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:40:40 AM

for bitcoins i recommend yobit. this site have my trust and for ethereum if you are a airdrop catcher or a altcoin bounty hunter i recommend to you the etherdelta. that sites are legit me.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:52:49 AM

if the tokens is base on ERC20 then the coins might be in the etherdelta list because i see in etherdelta, there many coins that based in ethereum network. but if there is no exchanges that listed the coins, then i think you need to waited for a while until the coins is listed so you can sell the coins and make profit. so far i am using poloniex and bittrex to trade and i think those sites is the best trading website right now and in that site have a big list and profitable coins to help us to make profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:17:26 AM

UFR token is a ERC20 token which means that if it is available for trading then it should have been available on Etherdelta.
It is not available on Etherdelta yet which means it is not available for trading yet. Contact the ICO manager and ask him whether the coin is available for trading or not and if yes then where.  There is a thread here on bitcointalk, you can ask here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2223828.0
That means the developer still not told etherdelta developer to place the UFR ticker in there, and it was still not officially added by developer itself. OP must try to contact the develop and then the developer must try to complete the requirement and send to the etherdelta's developer through reddit and that will be instantly listed in there.
O$IRIS

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:14:25 AM

What is the best website for trading cryptos in India?
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:29:30 AM

I think the only exchange that support URF token is etherdelta.com
That exchange is good, but carefull when trading there.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

I just checked coinmarketcap. Are you sure the UFR is listed on any exchange because from the way I can see it, it is not.
I would advise you wait a little bit or contact the devs to know if it has been listed on any exchange as that is the only way you can truly know but for now, I will assume it has not been listed yet.

If it ends up being listed, just head straight to the exchange that it is listed on and exchange.
Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:07:52 PM

for me i recommend Bittrex why? because bittrex has an option of AUTO SELL this is good for new trader you can Enable the AUTO SELL in your account and wait no hassle let bittrex do the trading 
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:42:12 PM

The best altcoins and bitcoin  trading websites to me is poloniex and c-cex. These trading platform has outperform every others one in the areas of customers services and trust. I have trade on this platform sever time and I do get good customers care and every deposit and withdrawal I have made has been successfully.
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:06:50 PM

I think the best trading places are bittrex, bittrex trusted trading sites and very fast transactions and if looking for coins you need in bittrex may not yet include it.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:48:25 AM

Is that the Upfiring token (UFR). I googled it since I dont know it yet.
It is an ERC20 token so it should be at etherdelta. Try to look for the contract address then paste it at the URL to find the value of it.
Here is how it should look like when you find the contract at etherscan.

https://etherdelta.com/#(uFR contract address here without the parenthesis)-ETH
This token has not been listed on any exchange at all. I just did some little research on it and noticed that. The OP should just chill until the devs list it. There is not so much he can really do about it right now.

All the above, for tokens, there is really nothing about the best trading site, the OP just have to make do with the exchange available to him which most of the time, these new tokens end up getting listed on EtherDelta first.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

Check the coin out on www.coinmarketcap and see if its listed there, if listed then you will see the market trading it over there.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: