Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum- Update  (Read 337 times)
incomebaker (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:07:02 PM

Any one with new authentic information on electroneum Pls? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
benjaminoo

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:47:30 PM

Any one with new authentic information on electroneum Pls? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The latest news is that they are working with Hackerone to test the website and app before going live. Richard Ells mentioned this would take 3-4 weeks. At this time there is about 3 weeks left of the 4.

According to Electroneum's Facebook page, Hackerone has started testing on Monday 13 November 2017 and will submit a security report to the team in due time.

Apart from that, nothing much has happened yet. No additional exchanges. However, there has been a surge in business (offline and online) that have advertised that they are now accepting ETN as payment.

Raffielo

Activity: 84

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:34:18 AM

The latest positive rumor is that an exchange which is about to get into its ICO stage will carry ETN. The announcement should be in the next couple of days. This information I came across today, fyi.

cryptolopoly

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:38:00 AM

The latest positive rumor is that an exchange which is about to get into its ICO stage will carry ETN. The announcement should be in the next couple of days. This information I came across today, fyi.

Do you have the source for this?

I've read that electroneum is, although not in the direct and literal sense, a SCAM. Why? Because they screwed over ICO investors out of the chance to sell their coins while the value was high. Instead, they were the only ones who had access to coins when it hit the exchanges and the devs immediately sold their share of ETN.
tricialugtu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:40:46 AM

Hoping for Electroneum's improved development before this year ends...
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:47:32 AM

Hoping for Electroneum's improved development before this year ends...

Yes, would be great to have some news and updates from them since I am also invested in Electroneum.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
rafter_01

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:54:35 AM

Electroneum isn't a SCAM, the team is very transparent. Apparently they're holding discussions with phone companies too so maybe a partnership with one of the big ones will boost this coin.
lelecoeg

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:07:58 PM

Is Electroneum Hard To Setup
Considering just a few days ago I didn’t even know what this ICO was all about…

The truth of the matter is it’s not hard to setup…

You can get any blockchain wallet and start investing into cryptocurrencies.

Now at the time of this review, you can’t buy Electroneum anymore because they have hit their investment budget.

They will be reopening I believe in the beginning of November and going public.

The only RISK I see here is if they just run with your money LOL.

I have seen that plenty of times before specially when it’s not a mainstream cryptocurrency that is publicly traded yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: