Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:07:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% of the people still think that fiat money are better than crypto  (Read 3281 times)
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:10:19 AM

Well we can't force you to like bitcoin or any other crypto currency, If you dont want to use it then we can't help that. Bitcoin is just an alternative way to pay transactions faster and secured or if you want to freely use your money without anyone controlling it or tracking it. Even if you dont use digital currency right now im sure in the future you will when it becomes legalized and accepted as payment globally.
Still, we are in a world where in cryptocurrency is not yet fully welcome all over the world especially Central banks that they know the price of cryptocurrencies can be manipulated by big whales, but still due to the stability of bitcoin a lot of people are getting interested in it due to the fact that one day it could be a million dollar worth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FireShark89

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:12:50 AM

Well we can't force you to like bitcoin or any other crypto currency, If you dont want to use it then we can't help that. Bitcoin is just an alternative way to pay transactions faster and secured or if you want to freely use your money without anyone controlling it or tracking it. Even if you dont use digital currency right now im sure in the future you will when it becomes legalized and accepted as payment globally.
Still, we are in a world where in cryptocurrency is not yet fully welcome all over the world especially Central banks that they know the price of cryptocurrencies can be manipulated by big whales, but still due to the stability of bitcoin a lot of people are getting interested in it due to the fact that one day it could be a million dollar worth.

I somewhat disagree with what you mentioned about Bitcoin being stable. There are going to be many future events that will make Bitcoin more unstable than it already is.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:13:55 AM

For now maybe fiat is better than crypto. But for me sooner or later Bitcoin will be better in the future.

In terms of efficiency, digital currencies are far more better than Fiats. Bitcoin can be use as a credit or debit card without even asking the bank for the transfer. You can send it through seconds, well, if you have the same bitcoin wallet and there are no fees allowed. But in terms of using it in the country, it is better to use fiat than cryptos.
Remaka

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:29:34 AM

You won't blame them if they say fiat is better than cryptocurrency. As a matter of fact, fiat for now still has several advantages over cryptocurrency. One, fiat has no transaction charge if you are transacting face to face, however, cryptocurrency always have toansaction charges whether you are transacting face to face or not. Fiat have insurances that insure their money, but Bitcoin and alt coins don't seem to have any such things. Fiat is can be used by a common market man or woman who knows nothing about the Internet but Bitcoin and other alt coins can. If Bitcoin and Blockchain can rectify these issues, then it will get more accepted.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?

Which is somehow true, you can't teach the value of bitcoin to other people just let them learn about it by their own.
Your friend is right and besides how will he say that bitcoin has a value if it doesn't have that much of a use now a days.
Once the time comes that bitcoin is widely use then it will be more convenient to use it than fiat currency.
Time is most probably the reason why the percentage of fiat users are larger that those of using cryptocurrencies. Physical money or fiat has been here for more than a century. The technology that brought us the creation of digital currency is much younger than fiat money, but as the world adopt the changes behind the knowledge of man, several innovation and adoptions of modern technology will come to its time. So expect changes on your ratio as time goes by.
I have a little different opinion in this matter. All the crypto currencies rely on internet. If someone wants to use any Crypto coin, he must have a good understanding of that.  Paper money does not demand any kind of technological knowledge. Even an uneducated person can use fiat but it is not the case with the digital currency.

The user should be able to read English and use internet. This is the reason why I always say Bitcoin and alternative coins are the currencies of coming generation.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:20:13 AM

I personally for personal reason like that so many people still don't take it serious. I want to collect as much as I can before they do.
This is a blessing in disguise, it may seem bad that not enough people have adopted bitcoin yet but at the same time this give to us the chance to get bitcoin for better prices than most people in the world are going to get, this means that even buying bitcoin right now is going to give you an advantage in the future when the price of bitcoin skyrockets.
MidKnight

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:31:30 AM

I agree that crypto is better but I know that fiat is still useful even I love crypto more. These innovation should not make us very selfish and think that our brothers and sisters from other parts of this world are not fit to use crypto.
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

There are conservative people. Their beliefs are so strong that there is no point in proving them otherwise. So, for them, the most reliable is what you can touch. I also like to feel money in my hands, but it's all in our head. I understand this, so I'm a fan of electronic money.

owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

There is no doubt that crypto-currencies are the future, but one can not refuse this momet from the fiat of money. Because at the moment, very few people are ready to recognize crypto-currencies as a means of payment.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Isaacck1

Activity: 244

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?
For me, we do not have to force people to the thing we believe that may change the world. All we need, for me, is to just make use of bitcoin to its full extent and maximize our profits. Be engaged if you want to or do not be if you are not really that insterested, it is that simple. But for me I will continue to use bitcoin as well as fiat since both of them are very useful to me.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

I total agree that crytocurrency is better than fiat or paper money, crypto have cost effective, and more security, I. e zero cost of mentainance of crytocurrency, and more secure, but government of every country spend huge amount of money for maintaining fiat or paper money.
portotoi

Activity: 280

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:18:34 AM

As of now, Yes..they are slighty right. But you cannot earn more with your fiat money...you cannot earn with fiat the way bitcoin can. Yes fiat is more convenient to use today, but is your fiat money can grow like crypto currency? how? by traditional way of business? For me crypto currency is the best currency that helps me a lot..anyway if you want to use the bitcoin conveniently, still you can. Just a simple cash out ang convert it to fiat.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

When it comes to profit of course Crypto is better than flat money but we need flat money for our necessity or to buy our necessity like food clothes etc etc, Yes we can also use crypto for those but it will take time and paying food in flat is more easier and faster than paying it in crypto.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

People are still scared of what they don't know. It will take time for crypto to enter in the daily life.
But well, in the meantime, we are making profit.
When I try to speak to with some persons about crypto , they are so sure that crypto will be dead in some months and I will lose everything i have invested. So I don't lose time anymore to explain the advantages of crypto and I keep doing my business with the bitcoin and other altcoins

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Raone

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

Yes, it is right, fiat money is still the best to have. Bitcoin is getting popular day by day, but it will take time.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

As of now, Yes..they are slighty right. But you cannot earn more with your fiat money...you cannot earn with fiat the way bitcoin can. Yes fiat is more convenient to use today, but is your fiat money can grow like crypto currency? how? by traditional way of business? For me crypto currency is the best currency that helps me a lot..anyway if you want to use the bitcoin conveniently, still you can. Just a simple cash out ang convert it to fiat.
I totally agree with you sir.Maybe for now fiat money are better than cryotocurrencies because the price of bitcoin now is still stock at 10k USD or below.But once the price starting to increase and reach at 19k USD again or even more,maybe they will change their minds and they will regret on this for not  being able to believed at the start.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

When you live in a country that has declared to banned any transactions that using cryptocurrencies, its a common opinion that fiat money is way better than cryptocurrencies..
its not their fault to think that way.. id rather choose to sell my btc everytime i need cash  Grin which is everyday haha
step2018

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

I think that he's not wrong, i believe that crypto will be a better option in the future,not right now, but it's always good to have more than one option, cause both have their vantages and disvantages, so we can choose wich one is the most advantageous depending on the desired purpose.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

Well include me in the 99%, because even now, although i already feel many benefits and also advantages from cryptocurrency, i still feel flat money are better. Maybe that's because in my country, they don't support bitcoin, and nowhere to spend bitcoin so i don't really feel anything except using it as investment.
Flat money sure is more convenient, but bitcoin surely is more profitable. And i choose bitcoin more to make money rather than flat, because we all know for sure flat is nothing, but bitcoin really worth something.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

Well include me in the 99%, because even now, although i already feel many benefits and also advantages from cryptocurrency, i still feel flat money are better. Maybe that's because in my country, they don't support bitcoin, and nowhere to spend bitcoin so i don't really feel anything except using it as investment.
Flat money sure is more convenient, but bitcoin surely is more profitable. And i choose bitcoin more to make money rather than flat, because we all know for sure flat is nothing, but bitcoin really worth something.
The fiat currencies are scam because they are slowly getting less in their value and just imagine for long years, what is the value of your fiat money? It will just continue to go down because of the inflation while the cryptocurrencies will continue to go up because of the deflation and good projects that will help the cryptocurrencies to increase their value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: