Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Amazon Gift Codes / PaySafe Cards, Paying with BTC  (Read 1117 times)
Revolution (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

Trading BTC, looking for amazon cards

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:08:04 AM

WTF, I am not pineapple man.. He added me on skype, asked me to quickly send first 0.5BTC, I said no and that I had other sellers on the line, I can show you screens.

Revolution (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:10:53 AM

Guys I am not pineapple man, NO CLUE why he wrote that, he means his amazon cards, he was trying to hijack my thread

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:11:53 AM

Guys I am not pineapple man, NO CLUE why he wrote that, he means his amazon cards, he was trying to hijack my thread

ok man, we believe you. and in regards to pineapple man i spotted his scam instantly.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Juneteenth

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:12:44 AM

Yes i agree.. Good work
Pineappleman

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:18:42 AM

Would love to use escrow or for a trusted forum member ( as in not you since you currently didn't offer either ... :? Sorry )

Yeah, I posted earlier for trusted forum members ill send first but for newbies I would send second, savvy ?

Not trying to scam you or anybody, just trying to quickly move this along.
Pineappleman

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:19:32 AM

I just wonder why you didn't ask for escrow , rather than just say you would rather wait for tomorrow or another seller.
Revolution (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:21:45 AM

I have another guy on skype who wants to sell to me. Why would I sell to you immediately, Where did I post, ASAP RIGHT NOW I NEED?
lol.
I'd rather wait a bit, make sure its safe and comfy for both of us, and to know exactly how many I need.
Also I'm not sending first to newbis.

Revolution (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:27:04 AM

Anyway, not trading with pineapple, I then asked for escrow, to which he replied yea sure and then removed me from skype because I apparently don't know anything.

Pineappleman

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:29:28 AM

I would do escrow , simply PM the details of what I need to do, and i was under the impression you wanted to wait until tomorrow - or did you mean something else by that?
It's not that I don't like Skype, it's that it crashes constantly on my system- so any web based chat is better for trading purposes
Revolution (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:30:08 AM

I did, however you just removed me from skype after I asked for escrow.

r3wt

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:31:07 AM

I would do escrow , simply PM the details of what I need to do, and i was under the impression you wanted to wait until tomorrow - or did you mean something else by that?

i will escrow the trade for you. hurry up though. i'm tired

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Revolution (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:32:23 AM

1. Where are you certified, which board?
2. Show me the feedback on that board
3. I don't want to hurry up, we can do it tomorrow if you are tired MAYBE

r3wt

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:34:45 AM

1. Where are you certified, which board?
2. Show me the feedback on that board
3. I don't want to hurry up, we can do it tomorrow if you are tired MAYBE

I'm not certified. i was just offering to do it for you guys if ya'll are having a trouble trusting each other. if you are waiting til tomorrow you should use John K. he's the most well known and trusted escrow. he is for sure certified. i was just trying to build my rep a little

Pineappleman

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:39:06 AM

This, I would be willing to use r3wt as an escrow partner,  sending him the details.
r3wt

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:42:58 AM

This, I would be willing to use r3wt as an escrow partner,  sending him the details.

No, not until Revolution agrees. i have to see you both come to an agreement before i am willing to execute the trade on your behalf. can you offer any proof that the gift card code is valid and unredeemed?

Pineappleman

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:45:19 AM

Valid yes , I have the store receipt from yesterday when I bought it. Unredeemed I would have to throw the code into amazons system to check .
Pineappleman

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:50:00 AM

Anyhow I'm nearly falling out of my chair as it is, go ahead and privately message me if you feel so inclined otherwise I recommend starting a new thread that isn't cluttered up.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:17:56 AM

If this thread stops going off topic and eventually gets back on topic, here is what I'm offering to anyone who needs amazon gift cards:

I can sell a few if you're still looking for them. I normally have around $100 a week. I will do escrow. If you're not willing to do escrow, you will have to send first.
r3wt

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:25:06 AM

If this thread stops going off topic and eventually gets back on topic, here is what I'm offering to anyone who needs amazon gift cards:

I can sell a few if you're still looking for them. I normally have around $100 a week. I will do escrow. If you're not willing to do escrow, you will have to send first.

This guy right here is highly respected, well known and trusted. if you are going to buy GC's on bitcointalk, he's your guy.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: