Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect time to buy Alts  (Read 597 times)
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:08:20 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 12:56:20 PM by vasrasus

To be honest, I can not see that big drop in the price of bitcoin. Rather it has remained stable above $7,000 despite the remarkable swing caused by the news yesterday. I will never consider a wise decision to change our valuable bitcoins for any altcoin. In any case, if you plan to invest in altcoins, buy them with ethers or fiat money, not with bitcoins.

This is exactly what I am doing. I buy some altoins as much as I can afford And I still holding my valuable Bitcoins. Seems that bitcoin price will not drop as there is no panic selling. The community believe in bitcoin very much. It cause the the price to not drop.
Well, Bitcoin drops but I think if you have funds buy some altcoins. Panic selling will cause of lose and not the best deicsion to do. Invest in some alts that is profitable.
there are lot's of alts that are worth buying now like omisego, plr, waves etc.We better grab the opportunity to save some since not all have the opportunities to know that we are able to earn from it by just holding them, We should also grab the chance of btc decrease to buy more, btc is the future cryptocurrency and it will sure to pump again. Its good to balance having potential alts and btc for crypto markets were unexpected.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:09:33 PM

Segwit is cancelled, hence you're noticing a drop in bitcoin value, reason people are no longer holding in wait for segwit to get free coins and also expected rise in btc value, instead people are now investing in low dumped alts.
I think this is the perfect time to invest in altcoins, because a pump is upon us people.
But don't invest in every coin, just to more reliable ones, especially those who were high before this recent bitcoin hike.

I'm going with Ripple, Nem and DGB for now. Because these are solid investments, and I can sense a pump for them in the comping days.
You can invest in your favorite alts, or maybe buy more of you already own to lower the average buy value so you can maximize your profits.

Yes it's a perfect time to buy some alts now and you have the coin that's in my list and that is DGB. Go for the goal there's a lot of things that gonna happen to DGB so long term holding it is also good. Better to go with those coins that are undervalued but that does have a real project and support from their developers, community and has a real use for it.
jhdscript

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:19:18 PM

Today all alt ups to 15%, Time to sell :-)

inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:21:53 PM

Segwit is cancelled, hence you're noticing a drop in bitcoin value, reason people are no longer holding in wait for segwit to get free coins and also expected rise in btc value, instead people are now investing in low dumped alts.
I think this is the perfect time to invest in altcoins, because a pump is upon us people.
But don't invest in every coin, just to more reliable ones, especially those who were high before this recent bitcoin hike.

I'm going with Ripple, Nem and DGB for now. Because these are solid investments, and I can sense a pump for them in the comping days.
You can invest in your favorite alts, or maybe buy more of you already own to lower the average buy value so you can maximize your profits.

You are right. There will be a huge shift happening. The influx of Bitcoin buyers will be shifting to the altcoins and the flow of altcoin buyers have already started. This is going to be a big party for all altcoin fans and holders. We are going to see some green colors everywhere. My own portfolio has actually started climbing and showing potentials of more upward movements since yesterday afternoon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:38:10 PM

I think it is really a good thinking. I am personally doing this in this situation. Seems that buying altcoin now is the right time to make a good profit. Ripple is obviously good decision for investment. There are lot of coin but we should invest on legit and live coin.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:28:16 AM

This time is good for altcoin traders because the bitcoin hardfork news will effect the market and the news is, the bitcoin hardfork is cancelled and the date is extended so that is why bitcoin demand or hype of hardfork and profit will decrease and investors start to buying altcoin, So that is why altcoin price will go up and profit chances are also up in altcoins.
Hichi

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:17:52 PM

Yes Ripple is a good buy, ETH and IoTA are good buys as well. Totally support these projects as they have all proved to offer real value to the communities, and it's nice to see that investors have taken note of that. Since the BTC fork has been cancelled, all the money has been flowing into alts and will continue to do so, because people won't be getting any free coins as they expected prior the fork. Total market cap is at about 200 billion and it was about 20 at the start of the year, half of that value is coming from Alt's so yes, alts are definitely a good buy right now and for the future.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:22:39 PM

We saw some nice bounces after the fork was cancelled! But maybe we see some correction together with Bitcoin.. After that we could see a altcoin and Bitcoin rally! Smiley But lets see what will happen  Grin
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:24:47 PM

I bought alt when the price of bitcoin is surging up and a few hours after the cancellation was announced. I quite timed it right because the price of alts way very down. I am invested in ETH, NEM and waves.

I am quite tentative if it is still right time to buy more alts because it have recovered a lot since the cancellation. But we have not reached the value of alts before bitcoin mooned. So I guess there is still room for some profit.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:54:29 PM

I will rather wait till January before adding more ALtcoins to my portfolio, I believe there will still be another buying opportunity around that period when people will need money

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:59:36 PM

when i hear about that Segwit2x is dead i buy some alts at once , because i think the fund will move to altcoin and

now i think my guess is right  Cool
Dile91

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:08:08 PM

Yes defiantly buy some ETC , LTC , NEO , LBC , KMD ,XMR  but make sure to do your own researches before choose don't do what the people say , first you learn then you can earn Wink good luck !
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:10:34 PM

I have been sitting on all of my alts just waiting for 2x to happen.  Now that it is cancelled so many people are going to get back into alts we are going to see some huge gains
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:39:08 PM

I agree with you, after segwit2x canceled, its time to raise Alt-coin. But i don't understand why all investors shifted to BCH suddenly. I was hoping to rise ETH, many of us same hope, so I converted most of my BTC to ETH. But ETH remain totally stagnant with not much movement. I got really disappointed by ETH performance in last few weeks. Hope it will get back in form soon.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:43:16 PM

I agree with you, after segwit2x canceled, its time to raise Alt-coin. But i don't understand why all investors shifted to BCH suddenly. I was hoping to rise ETH, many of us same hope, so I converted most of my BTC to ETH. But ETH remain totally stagnant with not much movement. I got really disappointed by ETH performance in last few weeks. Hope it will get back in form soon.

Whales moved to BCH to make some profit. That's why altcoins price rise postponed as many people decided to move to BCH and some are waiting till market becomes stable. Soon It will be altcoins turn to be pumped.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:57:40 PM

Well highlighted. The price drop would see the bullish of some promising altcoins. For me, I think SIC will do well with time at least it has been refusing to stay below 100sat - this is good.

Again, investing in ucoin won't be a bad business. I'm looking forward to that  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: