Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE 100 FastCoin's will be rewarded for the best answer to the folloiwng...?  (Read 1359 times)
Cheetahx (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 07:27:06 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 12:23:56 AM by Cheetahx

Which Crypto based coin do you think is best suited for Fast Mobile based applications?

Of all of the current Crypto based currencies on the market today, which ones do you think are the best poised for growth specifically for fast Mobile based applications like iPhones and Android based devices?

Please try to be as comprehensive as possible, and if you could reference any technical material to substantiate your position that would be great.

Also please be sure to leave your FastCoin address when answering...

If you don't have a FastCoin wallet you can download it here...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-lUxAN4BdWcYnpuYlo2RmFrd2s/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you and Good luck!

There can only be one winner, but for everyone else we have the best of Bob Marley....!  Please enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L35MKsWbaE

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:28:51 AM

Definitely Fastcoin because of the insane confirmation/transaction speeds. of all the hazard coins this  one is a winner. i could totally see it becoming an appstore currency, or even being useable on services like steam

fjdMddHtGwL5dVwsXmDwrxVSP9TL2CVnMC.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Wagner2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:30:34 AM

Fastcoin  Grin

fi1hi59Micu5SYXmFrf78AAFiXTewMGtZm

Hello, fellow Bitcoin Billionaires!!
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 07:32:15 AM

Definitely Fastcoin because of the insane confirmation/transaction speeds. of all the hazard coins this  one is a winner. i could totally see it becoming an appstore currency, or even being useable on services like steam

Thank you r3wt,

Could you elaborate on any of the other coin's out there that could be contenders besides FastCoin?  Could you reference any specific technical elements that would need to be considered?

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 07:33:31 AM

Fastcoin  Grin

fi1hi59Micu5SYXmFrf78AAFiXTewMGtZm

LOL you guy's are killing me, too funny!   Grin

Seriously, why FastCoin and not LiteCoin?

Peace

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
r3wt

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:40:33 AM

Thank you r3wt,

Could you elaborate on any of the other coin's out there that could be contenders besides FastCoin?  Could you reference any specific technical elements that would need to be considered?

well you have Digital coin for starters. You can already purchase steam games with DGC via a 3rd party website, so its not unreasonable to think that it would translate well to the mobile market. my usual transactions take around 2-3 minutes for all confirms, but the transaction shows up within seconds as unconfirmed. Its more secure than Fast coin but it sacrifices a bit of speed. The coin itself  features a unique dynamic retarget with ultra fast 5 confirms. not to mention the network is secured via merge mining with ARG. Digital coin(DGC) just broke 110k on total market value today. pretty impressive imo. It's already much faster than litecoin, too. The only other realistic option at this point is Litecoin, which is still slower than FST and DGC but is more valuable and well established.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 07:45:19 AM

Thank you r3wt,

well you have Digital coin for starters. You can already purchase steam games with DGC via a 3rd party website, so its not unreasonable to think that it would translate well to the mobile market. my usual transactions take around 2-3 minutes for all confirms, but the transaction shows up within seconds as unconfirmed. Its more secure than Fast coin but it sacrifices a bit of speed. The coin itself  features a unique dynamic retarget with ultra fast 5 confirms. not to mention the network is secured via merge mining with ARG. Digital coin(DGC) just broke 110k on total market value today. pretty impressive imo. It's already much faster than litecoin, too. The only other realistic option at this point is Litecoin, which is still slower than FST and DGC but is more valuable and well established.

Thanks r3wt,

What coin do you think will have the greatest impact in developing countries in Africa, South America, and the Middle East, where mobile communications is growing at a faster rate than anywhere else on the planet?

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
r3wt

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:49:53 AM

Thank you r3wt,

Thanks r3wt,

What coin do you think will have the greatest impact in developing countries in Africa, South America, and the Middle East, where mobile communications is growing at a faster rate than anywhere else on the planet?
Well that's where fastcoin could really carve a niche cheetahx. it will offer mobile users in developing countries fast transactions with digital currency, essentially offering an advantage over slower transacting coins. To that end however, changes will have to be to both the client, as well as some common features that need to be added such as: Short Addresses, Online wallets, and Commecial Services that can be purchased with the coin.

Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 07:53:07 AM

Thank you r3wt,

Thanks r3wt,

Well that's where fastcoin could really carve a niche cheetahx. it will offer mobile users in developing countries fast transactions with digital currency, essentially offering an advantage over slower transacting coins. To that end however, changes will have to be to both the client, as well as some common features that need to be added such as: Short Addresses, Online wallets, and Commecial Services that can be purchased with the coin.

Nice,

I like where you are going with this r3wt,

Can you give me any examples of what you mean?  Post any relevant reference links you may find with your favorite search engine? 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
r3wt

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:54:22 AM

Thank you r3wt,

Thanks r3wt,

Nice,

I like where you are going with this r3wt,

Can you give me any examples of what you mean?  Post any relevant reference links you may find with your favorite search engine? 
No that will be all for me. I'm going to sleep. I'm sure someone will be along shortly who can expand on that point.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:56:44 AM

lol
this thread made my day.

at first: if purchasing digital goods transaction conf time does not matter. just revoke access and remove from device.

second (if btc and fastcoin would have same diff) btc six conf security would require fastcoin trans conf for one hour.

witv faster coins only the first conf is faster. to secure a transaction the same time is required
r3wt

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:58:37 AM

lol
this thread made my day.

at first: if purchasing digital goods transaction conf time does not matter. just revoke access and remove from device.

second (if btc and fastcoin would have same diff) btc six conf security would require fastcoin trans conf for one hour.

witv faster coins only the first conf is faster. to secure a transaction the same time is required

apples and oranges. there is no realistic scenario where fst coin ever comes near the hashrate of bitcoin. moot point imo

Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 08:08:07 AM

lol
this thread made my day.

Thank you for your post and participation Flower1024!  I appreciate it.

That's not a binary number in your name I see is it?   Roll Eyes

Can you reference any technical material to expand upon your point?

/C

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 05:51:43 AM

To be honest, I think ripple is the one, just for mobile devices.

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 06:54:40 AM

To be honest, I think ripple is the one, just for mobile devices.

Thank you for your feedback Viboracecata,

Why do you feel that Ripple is the one, just for mobile devices?  Please feel free to reference any material and copy the url links in with your answer.

/C

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 11:39:30 AM

a exchange type, a website/webapp like bitpay who takes out the risk of volatility
by intern exchange, this is the only and fastest and most reliable Solution, i see at the Moment

fhVnh3SYHa6caLrbmAofc7qxMk6Y1u4Jxr  - FST

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 04:02:43 AM

a exchange type, a website/webapp like bitpay who takes out the risk of volatility
by intern exchange, this is the only and fastest and most reliable Solution, i see at the Moment

fhVnh3SYHa6caLrbmAofc7qxMk6Y1u4Jxr  - FST

Thank you for your reply, Gordon Bleu, I appreciate your comment.

Can you provide a reference url Link to further your argument?  If you could show me a site or component of Bitpay as you have mentioned that would be great.

Peace.

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
kenstu22

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:47:55 AM

litecoi
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:34:20 PM

fastcoin, "because I want the reward"

ftkNHAneu3JymBDLWU1NAHGRq81HDTqVdc
Cheetahx (OP)

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 04:29:02 AM

lol
this thread made my day.

apples and oranges. there is no realistic scenario where fst coin ever comes near the hashrate of bitcoin. moot point imo

Congratulations R3wt,

You are the Winner!  Of the 100 FastCoin reward for providing the best answer to this post!

I recently sent you 100 FastCoin's please let me know if you received them OK.

Also be sure to spread the word on this great coin and visit www.fastcoin.ca for more news and info on this fantastic Alt Coin.

I want to personally thank all of the participants to this thread and look forward to future prizes and giveaways.

Peace

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: