Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE 100 FastCoin's will be rewarded for the best answer to the folloiwng...?  (Read 1359 times)
Odin50

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:34:36 AM

Bitcoin is the best!

16eUCEKpUudU3bwtjgczQtn9BgBe86eZK8
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:45:18 AM

lol
this thread made my day.

at first: if purchasing digital goods transaction conf time does not matter. just revoke access and remove from device.

second (if btc and fastcoin would have same diff) btc six conf security would require fastcoin trans conf for one hour.

witv faster coins only the first conf is faster. to secure a transaction the same time is required

apples and oranges. there is no realistic scenario where fst coin ever comes near the hashrate of bitcoin. moot point imo

Congratulations R3wt,

You are the Winner!  Of the 100 FastCoin reward for providing the best answer to this post!

I recently sent you 100 FastCoin's please let me know if you received them OK.

Also be sure to spread the word on this great coin and visit www.fastcoin.ca for more news and info on this fantastic Alt Coin.

I want to personally thank all of the participants to this thread and look forward to future prizes and giveaways.

Peace

yah, i was wondering where the 100 FST come from then i logged in and saw this thread in unread replies. thanks bro!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
xide

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:51:59 AM

litecoin....because is most popular after bitcoin... and it is not scam coin

my fast coin adress is :

fyvqnkh4dwCKHDJXtqQE343GwgUb2xCx7A

tnx all the best with your idea!

BTC: 1L3ZAawXD3NxH82CSF241ZNQBS25ovNZtb LTC:LMyCbS4hmmoQyBn3LNRxydsECDWoKbdL2V PPC:PEZFPZmzoVe7STyQrjgBa943dzmLHim1uo FTC:6g2rnASKaPmVvPmtJG5b4MnAWz8XSgwpVs
NMC: My7Ee36vC4eR1Pk1ucqZCMNXBpuL7SNbvZ tnx for donations!
Cheetahx (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 02:45:01 PM

lol
this thread made my day.

at first: if purchasing digital goods transaction conf time does not matter. just revoke access and remove from device.

second (if btc and fastcoin would have same diff) btc six conf security would require fastcoin trans conf for one hour.

witv faster coins only the first conf is faster. to secure a transaction the same time is required

apples and oranges. there is no realistic scenario where fst coin ever comes near the hashrate of bitcoin. moot point imo

Congratulations R3wt,

You are the Winner!  Of the 100 FastCoin reward for providing the best answer to this post!

I recently sent you 100 FastCoin's please let me know if you received them OK.

Also be sure to spread the word on this great coin and visit www.fastcoin.ca for more news and info on this fantastic Alt Coin.

I want to personally thank all of the participants to this thread and look forward to future prizes and giveaways.

Peace

yah, i was wondering where the 100 FST come from then i logged in and saw this thread in unread replies. thanks bro!

You are welcome R3wt!

You earned it!  Thank you again for your participation and let me know what you think about www.fastcoin.ca.

Be sure to continue to check in as we will probably be having more contests in the future!

Peace

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org
gazsullivan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:30:12 AM

i would say smiple plain old bitcoin is the best coin for these andriod services .maybe not the most popular answer but lets be honest ..bitcoin is the undisputed king of cryptos ..it is the baseline and also everyone that knows what a cryptocurrency is knows about bitcoin

frfikdTwMiJUGr36QR2mCgZG6gxsJecLjw is my fst adress thank you
Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 04:18:58 AM

Well in my opinion all the chryptos are good unless the mods an developers are in for the short term and abandon it, if the project is scalled on the long run sky is the limit, thats why the best examples are bitcoin and litecoin so the markett has a lot of space to grow!

g2BqMVw1PVwFTvUNnKvygr13hbK7qE1mMX

Thanks!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
tonyback

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 04:07:44 PM

I love Fastcoin

g1ZJiAa81ExEc1ABnQbjfsBn5jAEZdXovh

thanks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: