Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issues regarding scalability.  (Read 266 times)
Stronic (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:12:36 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 04:38:45 PM by Stronic

What are they?
uobaaagrf

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:21:37 PM

Yes, its white paper is very crazy.I don't want to participate in its ICO, because the recent ICO token is almost priced below the ipo price, and I have no confidence to continue to invest in various ICO tokens.

jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:41:13 PM

Id like to be honest, I think you would appreciate honesty, the whitepaper is poor, it needs working on, perhaps adding some images to make it easier for the viewer or investor to understand, the other thing is, its just an airdrop, will anything come after that?
If your interested in ICO's I could recommend a few to you, but my favorite so far would be trade.io.
trade.io is an innovative new blockchain trading platform that will disrupt the financial ecosystem and democratize the markets.
Feel free to check it but this is my honest opinion.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367245.0
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:52:04 PM

Whenever I see threads like this started by newbie accounts, the conclusion is almost always that the project is bad or will fail.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
alishawaiz

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:53:00 PM

seems scam..white paper is poor...you can get airdrop.but anything coming after that? they are not clear about that..
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:57:31 PM

nice click bait title.

you wasted my time.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:58:59 PM

nice try op
Kr-sama

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:16:17 PM

Whenever I see threads like this started by newbie accounts, the conclusion is almost always that the project is bad or will fail.
Yeah dude. It is better to just avoid and don't waste your time on these kinds of thread. I said that even though I still posted in this thread. But the point is, many people are still falling for this kind of thing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: