Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New revolutionary software for cryptocurrency mining  (Read 6020 times)
LZBN (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:37:13 PM

Is it really free of charge?
It currently has only free accounts, paid accounts will be implemented later.
I meant how you would show the opacity of your software and the fact that there are no hidden miners there
You yourself will be convinced by your own experience.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LZBN (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:41:42 PM

Are you going to add more pools to your pool list? I didn't find the pool I use
Of course, we are. What pool do you use?
MINAshley

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:41:32 AM

Are you going to add more pools to your pool list? I didn't find the pool I use
Of course, we are. What pool do you use?
I'd like you to add connect btc pool. When it will be? You know the switching can be more beneficial for many people if yu add the most popular pool
Honernam

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:34:25 PM

Where can I find a username after I have downloaded the client for GPU?
564Mbv9

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:40:43 AM

I set the username myself, as well as the password, that is, it's not specified by any settings.
Honernam

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:43:03 PM

I set the username myself, as well as the password, that is, it's not specified by any settings.
Oh, interesting, I didn't know it, okey I'll try
MINAshley

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:36:39 PM

And where is this information stored?
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:41:36 PM

The minerboard platform offers Impressive features and it's also great for those looking to start out mining for low cost and simplicity. I equally think it is worth considering some features of Whalesburg mining technology If you are looking for more inclusiveness and still trying to start out.on whalesburg,  Miners are able to mine several currencies simultaneously, manage their equipments on the go, and never have to worry about the burden of constant profit analysis and calculations every time they change or upgrade hardware and equipments. Combining some features of the Whalesburg project with those of minerboard could bring ultimate satisfaction to Miners.
564Mbv9

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:24:52 PM

The minerboard platform offers Impressive features and it's also great for those looking to start out mining for low cost and simplicity. I equally think it is worth considering some features of Whalesburg mining technology If you are looking for more inclusiveness and still trying to start out.on whalesburg,  Miners are able to mine several currencies simultaneously, manage their equipments on the go, and never have to worry about the burden of constant profit analysis and calculations every time they change or upgrade hardware and equipments. Combining some features of the Whalesburg project with those of minerboard could bring ultimate satisfaction to Miners.
Why do you think that collaboration with a minerboard will bring many benefits for miners?
564Mbv9

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:25:44 PM

Is it not stored with us?
MINAshley

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:27:59 PM

Is it not stored with us?
I have no idea. I would like more transparency in this.
Honernam

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:17:36 PM

Why do you think whalesburg is useful?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: