Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: There is a potential for even greater popularity  (Read 148 times)
Jeremy-Whites (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:23:25 PM

Companies that are installing ATMs are bringing more to the picture than simply providing sources of revue for themselves. When you think about it, a lot of people consider Cryptocurrencies in general to be a thing of the internet and that's about it. An awesome way to spark up the interest of ignorant people or skeptics would be to install ATMs because all of sudden this "bitcoin thing" manifests into the real world.

https://medium.com/@coinstaker/ever-heard-of-bitcoin-atms-here-is-what-you-need-to-know-254d2d72cfb2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:24:24 PM

Well, yeah, having btc atms more commonplace would be more helpful. It's really a bit of a hassle to send the money to my bank account before taking it from the bank's atm since there's a delay of a few hours. Hardly the what we want for "instant".
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:55:28 PM

I hope they install more in urban centres because it only makes sense to grow the popularity this way. However, I live in one myself and have yet to encounter these atms there must be seldom of them around that it makes it a bit of a hassle to go through a btc transaction irl right now.

edit: Wow the fees are ridiculous I would never even consider using one of these stupid machines. Lower the fees to make it more mainstream imo.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: