Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for lender! (Long Term)  (Read 234 times)
PiJellyPin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Read the comments instead of here!!!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:22:59 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 04:12:30 PM by PiJellyPin

Moderator Please Remove The Post!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:46:00 PM

Borrow Amount: 5-100 BTC
Borrow To Date: 2020 - 2025
Payment Back: Agreed Upon Borrowing

The reason for borrowing this is private!
If you can lend then we can discuss more about % of payment back in the end of the loan!

I will confirm my private person to whom i loan from.
This will be your safety line (name, id, and anything else that might be needed to confirm my identity)

If you wish to know any other information about the loan please reply or private message me!

The chances of me getting to borrow bitcoins is very small (if any) as my account is not very old and nobody really knows who i'am, but i will make sure the contact between me and the lender stays strong.
A reason why most of you probably wont lend this amount of BTC is coos of scammers that has ruin the trust between people.
Man you have newbie account with only 11 posts and asking for very big amount 5 to 100 bitcoins very soon you are going to be red negative because some DT members never like this idea so better lock this thread and try from some other place like family & friends here if you asking very small loan its need solid collateral and for this amount you need very very solid collateral and what is this collateral read this sticky thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0  good luck
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:56:54 PM

If you can lend then we can discuss more about % of payment back in the end of the loan!

This will be your safety line (name, id, and anything else that might be needed to confirm my identity)

If you wish to know any other information about the loan please reply or private message me!

The chances of me getting to borrow bitcoins is very small (if any) as my account is not very old and nobody really knows who i'am, but i will make sure the contact between me and the lender stays strong.
A reason why most of you probably wont lend this amount of BTC is coos of scammers that has ruin the trust between people.
Man you have newbie account with only 11 posts and asking for very big amount 5 to 100 bitcoins very soon you are going to be red negative because some DT members never like this idea so better lock this thread and try from some other place like family & friends here if you asking very small loan its need solid collateral and for this amount you need very very solid collateral and what is this collateral read this sticky thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0  good luck

the reason why i cant barrow from family is cuss my family probably all together don't even own over 1 bitcoin, but ill take a reading into that post just give me some time!
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:03:57 PM

This is exactly what i mean by scammers ruining it for everybody, these days you cant trust anybody! as the scammers grow the less people are willing to lend to others, guess ill just remove the post then?
and thanks for the post link was good information in that Smiley
PiJellyPin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:10:27 PM

How do i delete the post? I tried del but it did not work it said i cant remove my own post, If Moderator reads this please close the topic! thanks in advanced!
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:12:07 PM

How do i delete the post? I tried del but it did not work it said i cant remove my own post, If Moderator reads this please close the topic! thanks in advanced!
No need to delete just lock and then enjoy your stay here on this forum you can check lock option at bottom of this thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: