Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to connect bitcoin wallet using node js / create btc transaction website  (Read 381 times)
bismillahi (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:41:49 PM

I have searched everywhere how to connect bitcoin wallet with node js, and i found https://bitcoinjs.org/ .
I want to try that but, i dont have any reference and tutorial of this.
The documentation of bitcoinjs only example of code.
can any one give me link tutorial how to use that library bitcoinjs or if there is any different ways to create website for transaction bitcoin.

Thanks. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luke.watson

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:32:14 PM

What's your skill level with JavaScript  node?

I'd recommend brushing up on your JS knowledge before playing with this Bitcoin library.

The library seems pretty concised so when once you get a good base of JS it should be quite simple
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:38:13 PM

I have searched everywhere how to connect bitcoin wallet with node js, and i found https://bitcoinjs.org/ .
can any one give me link tutorial how to use that library bitcoinjs or if there is any different ways to create website for transaction bitcoin.

Thanks. Cheesy
Don't use that library..
Why do you need  a library ? Just use an api or write your own RPC.Doesn't matter which language the code is written in,you just have to take the Json data coming from the API and map it to your frontend.Unless you are seeking to have a backend database there is no need of connecting it to nodeJs.
bismillahi (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:04:27 AM

What's your skill level with JavaScript  node?

I'd recommend brushing up on your JS knowledge before playing with this Bitcoin library.

The library seems pretty concised so when once you get a good base of JS it should be quite simple

I think i am quite good on javascript, i already create a lot of website and aplication using node js for company and project, but i never facing with bitcoin, i want to learn something new so i ask for that maybe someone can teach me, because learning only by read code is too hard  Cry
bismillahi (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:13:18 AM

Thanks. Cheesy
Don't use that library..
Why do you need  a library ? Just use an api or write your own RPC.Doesn't matter which language the code is written in,you just have to take the Json data coming from the API and map it to your frontend.Unless you are seeking to have a backend database there is no need of connecting it to nodeJs.

Okay, yea i know how to use api. but i really want to learn how to connect my offline bitcoin wallet in node js. i already found it https[Suspicious link removed]cute-a-command-line-binary-with-node-js , i think my problem already solved , thanks for your reply.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: