View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:13:42 PM

What is the current token valuation?
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:34:46 PM

I'll quote one of your quotes. "Wherever you are (China, Russia or the United States), you can easily withdraw your funds 24 hours a day, without restrictions or delays." And you are aware that the crypto currency in Russia and China are illegal. In Russia, the Federal Law No. 115 is in effect. Under this law, accounts that receive payments from an unknown source can be blocked by banks. For example, a person needs to exchange a crypt for a fiat through an exchanger, a fiat comes into his account and the account can be automatically blocked, since the state is struggling with money laundering, with non-payment of taxes and countering terrorism.

Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

I'll quote one of your quotes. "Wherever you are (China, Russia or the United States), you can easily withdraw your funds 24 hours a day, without restrictions or delays." And you are aware that the crypto currency in Russia and China are illegal. In Russia, the Federal Law No. 115 is in effect. Under this law, accounts that receive payments from an unknown source can be blocked by banks. For example, a person needs to exchange a crypt for a fiat through an exchanger, a fiat comes into his account and the account can be automatically blocked, since the state is struggling with money laundering, with non-payment of taxes and countering terrorism.

1. Opening an offshore account
2. Issuing a smart card
3. And you can easily withdraw money in any country

All this will be automatic
Good. I opened an offshore account. In what? In FIAT? Okay, Okay. How do I withdraw this money? In Russia ? Or especially somewhere to leave? In which ATMs can I do this, if the bank is foreign? And if by balsal calculation, how can I legalize this money?

kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:03:54 AM

minimum service fee. 
 How much does it cost?

Issue of smart cards.
 Please tell me the details.I'm not sure.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:22:12 AM

Are there any more detailed information about your idea? I was on your website, read the whitepaper and watched the video. I can only guess what you're trying to achieve but it is nowhere said how you'd do it.

Why does it say corda in your video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=cc_KcGtJ_TY
corda isn't mentioned once in the whitepaper? It's all a bit thin, sorry.
Ahooleeman

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:31:12 PM

TFTM System is listed at https://foxico.io/project/tftmsystem

fragglevit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:24:26 AM

|\___/|