Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: exchange bitcoins for amazon and elektronik in EU  (Read 969 times)
coinredeemer (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:02:40 AM

Hallo,

I want to show you our new projects. We are offering a realtime google chrome browser application
for buying all amazon.com, amazon.co.uk and amazon.de products with bitcoins. You can also use this service without the app, than you only need to copy paste the amazon link in to the right field.

The service works in realtime that means that the product will be ordered immediately and shipped to the address of your choice.

Our website is:

www.all4btc.com

You can download the browser application at:

http://all4btc.com/bitcoin-chrome-extension/

We are offering also a pay your bills service at www.bills4btc.com and an elektronic shop www.e4btc.com

regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
austins

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:15:56 AM

I cannot find your browser application at

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions

coinredeemer (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:04:15 AM

Hallo,

here is the link!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/buy-with-bitcoin/cojpifopaaneikgfobjnekpfmpkiekff

regards
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:28:57 AM

After Bitspend suspended its activities and Bitsumo has problems with EU orders, i tried all4btc on Wednesday.

First of all you cant use the site with NoScript, when i disabled it completely, my order yielded the following result:

I informed the guys they should have a look at their code.
When looking back i should have ordered it 5 times and await my delivery since they dont have any ToS.

Thursday morning the error was solved and i placed my order.
Never received an email or any kind of confirmation.

Yesterday around 5pm CET they contacted me demanding another 10€ for shipping, even though the product is clearly labeled as free shipping.

Following that i asked for a refund, which im waiting for until now.

Summarized: Scam with a poorly coded site and unprofessional support!!!
bitcoinsberlin.com

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 01:53:20 PM

Dear Gentleman,

this is just not fair! Why are you blaming us that we are a scam? We refunded you every little satoshi! And you write stuff like that here in the forum.

We want to make a statement here:

1. You switched your javascript off, so that the programm couldn't work properly on your computer. We had several orders around the same time, so that was not our fault. And we processed all of the orders without any problems.

2. You contacted our support at 10pm (our office is closing at 6pm) and we wanted to help you, so we kept on writing with you until late, AGAIN only to offer you a good service. (Of course our programmer was not around at that time so that we could answer everything. We appologized for that many times)

3. You told us, that it is shipping free. We tried to order your product in any way possible and the result was 7.99€ shipping and 1.5€ insurance. We can do screen shots of the fact. What do you want us to do, just give you the 7.99€ as a present? What would you do if you were us?

That really sucks, we worked really hard the last half year to make all our costumers happy, we invested so much time and passion and now people like you try to ruin it.

bitcoinsberlin

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 01:58:41 PM

Tell your customers to use this: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/does-amazon-ship-to/gpnamfpkffldfnlkofbbebcndfdkclpc

I love this app Smiley

coinredeemer (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:26:15 AM

Hallo,

that´s really a nice app. It´s strange amazon.de is selling nearly every country in the EU, but amazon.co.uk does not ship even to ireland..

regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: