Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this Coin the only Real Currency?  (Read 88 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:48:44 PM

It is called DIMND — It is an Ethereum Token.  
Seems to be the only Cryptocurrency with Instrinstic value(currency backed by sth very valuable).

It's said to be backed by polished Diamond (my favorite part)... I don't know if there is/was any Cryptocurrency backed by commodities/precious metals?

DIMND pre-sale is currently ongoing.

According to the company, you can easily exchange your DIMNDS for real Diamond (which will be immediately shipped to your address) or other Cryptocurrencies.

The Diamond is stored in a Vault.

Am a bit curious how the company plans to deal with future price increase of DIMND in relation to the amount of Diamond in its possession.
Could the Coin create huge demand for Diamond and as a result lead to explosion in price of Diamond?

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:54:07 PM

Don't try to pump scam ICO's here, any crypto backed by any asset is a red flag alert immediately.

There have been numerous cryptos backed by "Gold, diamonds, real-estate, even that one asset backed by cow piss, yeah that's right" and all have turned out to be scams. Don't go claiming that this is the first, it isn't and it won't be the last scam.

I would highly recommend to avoid this currency at all costs, because it's just another scam ICO, worse since they are promising an asset. Ontop of all that OP, you are promoting this scam, which was created by a new account.

Lock the thread, save yourself some dignity and go research a bit more.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:55:22 PM

seems to be a scam , go to hell

It is called DIMND — It is an Ethereum Token.  
Seems to be the only Cryptocurrency with Instrinstic value(currency backed by sth very valuable).

It's said to be backed by polished Diamond (my favorite part)... I don't know if there is/was any Cryptocurrency backed by commodities/precious metals?

DIMND pre-sale is currently ongoing.

According to the company, you can easily exchange your DIMNDS for real Diamond (which will be immediately shipped to your address) or other Cryptocurrencies.

The Diamond is stored in a Vault.

Am a bit curious how the company plans to deal with future price increase of DIMND in relation to the amount of Diamond in its possession.
Could the Coin create huge demand for Diamond and as a result lead to the explosion in price of Diamond?

Here is DIMND ANN Thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2306451.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: