Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] ★PUREAir Coin★ - Eliminate Air Pollution ($3.745.000 bounty pool)  (Read 4775 times)
hunterx7

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:28:26 PM

sorry for disturb but waiting to accept us in your facebook group

question:for facebook why group not page?

if you need i can help you there for arabic fans if you create page (mean reply to their question :arabic support) that's friendly not as bounty because your project so smart and encourage me

Sorry about the link, here is the right one: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/gbeurYiyopZgjJJr2

Will study to create the page - we thought a group would be better but if enough people request it we will create one Smiley And having arabic support will help a lot!

hunterx7

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:34:36 PM

Joined your twitter campaign and waiting for correct link for facebook campaign. Tell me please how your update stats form works. Do i need to post there my links every time i do my work or only once for the whole period? Will be there a possibility to change my rank for twitter campaign?
Also i can do russian translation for ANN thread but i have only one experience in translation till now and it was posted not by me (i send my work in pm for dev and he posted it himself). So if you consider me relevent for it i'll do it with pleasure.
Thanks for your attention.

Sorry about the fb campaign link, this is the right one: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/gbeurYiyopZgjJJr2

Yes, every time you post that should be updated so we can keep track of it.

Let me check for the russian translation as I don't know if it has been done already by ogrudko ahead of time and will let you know.

Thank you very much

calxibe

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:57:14 PM

I can see that you guys have put a lot of time and effort into planing this, i like it! Smiley

Great job!
hunterx7

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:58:59 PM

Joined your twitter campaign and waiting for correct link for facebook campaign. Tell me please how your update stats form works. Do i need to post there my links every time i do my work or only once for the whole period? Will be there a possibility to change my rank for twitter campaign?
Also i can do russian translation for ANN thread but i have only one experience in translation till now and it was posted not by me (i send my work in pm for dev and he posted it himself). So if you consider me relevent for it i'll do it with pleasure.

Forgot, when you say update rank for twitter campaign, what do you mean?

hunterx7

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:00:43 PM

sorry for disturb but waiting to accept us in your facebook group

question:for facebook why group not page?

if you need i can help you there for arabic fans if you create page (mean reply to their question :arabic support) that's friendly not as bounty because your project so smart and encourage me

Sorry about the link, here is the right one: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/gbeurYiyopZgjJJr2

Will study to create the page - we thought a group would be better but if enough people request it we will create one Smiley And having arabic support will help a lot!

Looks like google links are suspicious, just scanned with virus total: https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/cb38f301f765bff94c45587ec4dd4e5083049429fc51a4c75c11a774639943e5/detection

You can find the link there. Sorry about that.

hunterx7

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:03:07 PM

I can see that you guys have put a lot of time and effort into planing this, i like it! Smiley

Great job!

Thank you very much for the kind words Cheesy

hunterx7

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:07:25 PM

Sorry about the fb campaign link, this is the right one: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/gbeurYiyopZgjJJr2

Yes, every time you post that should be updated so we can keep track of it.

Let me check for the russian translation as I don't know if it has been done already by ogrudko ahead of time and will let you know.

Thank you very much

So sorry, the google link is removed - look at this one https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/cb38f301f765bff94c45587ec4dd4e5083049429fc51a4c75c11a774639943e5/detection

I just scanned the link so it shows there is no viruses or anything like that.

Or you can do :  http://goo [dot] gl/forms/gbeurYiyopZgjJJr2

marimobaka

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:27:23 AM

hii dev. you have a great project. I very interested with your project.
can I participation with your transalation bonty program?.
I want to participation, but I have Indonesian language. I see in your anouncement, you have the priority of language for translation bounty, and there are nothing Indonesian Language, but I want to aks you, do you need Indonesian translator??, if you need I will do it.

my user name : Marimobaka
email : akunacerymangeratis@gmail.com
wallet : 0xC7bf4D236fA0AC5FA91f82012A87237382619584
past experience : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzUY88gxC-Krc1JMSloxeThTSGM

thank you have. hope you accept me.
and hope your great project will be success

Sure, we need to get the word out there. So if you want to do it, it’s yours. 

Please fill the form if you want to do it so we have you on the records Smiley
oke sir. I will do it. and I was fill the form. thanks dev

MahaloKalani11

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:32:48 AM

Join our Telegram in order to receive latest news, receive answers to your questions and get 5 stakes!
Total bounty allocated will be divided to the number of participants.

JOIN THROUGH
: https://t.me/joinchat/FT1IVA8AWHiyUkU3adehxA

It seems that this link is for a very different telegram group, Aurora or something, and not for one of the groups linked at the beginning of your post: Pure Air Coin and Pure Air Industries. I believe we need to join one or both of the first 2 telegram groups linked. Am I right? And which one? Tongue

Thanks!

"You live forever so there's no rush" (David Icke)
Heronzkey

Activity: 191

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:46:26 AM

I hope I can support myself and work hard.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:00:28 AM

Why is your Facebook a group and not a page. I just joined and I need to wait for sometimes before my request is accepted. A page can be easily shared and joined..

hunterx7

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:42:20 AM

Join our Telegram in order to receive latest news, receive answers to your questions and get 5 stakes!
Total bounty allocated will be divided to the number of participants.

JOIN THROUGH
: https://t.me/joinchat/FT1IVA8AWHiyUkU3adehxA

It seems that this link is for a very different telegram group, Aurora or something, and not for one of the groups linked at the beginning of your post: Pure Air Coin and Pure Air Industries. I believe we need to join one or both of the first 2 telegram groups linked. Am I right? And which one? Tongue

Thanks!

Hi MahaloKalani11, thanks for the heads up - we just changed that Smiley  The group for the bounty is this one https://t.me/joinchat/G6dQ0ki7UXe6fVDFyJ_paQ

After you join, you need to fill this form so we can track the stakes https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSerDq9ZGogyHQmzY1G2V2ga7KVteAtocZfWxPaSWvoz_3phdA/viewform?usp=sf_link

The other group is the main ICO group where we're going to post updates and all this kind of stuff Smiley

hunterx7

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:38:58 AM

Why is your Facebook a group and not a page. I just joined and I need to wait for sometimes before my request is accepted. A page can be easily shared and joined..

Really? I actually disabled that thing yesterday night and you should be automatically in. Let me check though

suryadi27

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:47:10 AM

Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
Avaemily

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:28:03 AM

waiting for success in future
andreyka10

Activity: 617
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:12:58 AM

Where can I find out information about how much the project has already collected. The amount for the bounty of participation is very high. But the project really deserves attention
hunterx7

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:13:01 PM

Where can I find out information about how much the project has already collected. The amount for the bounty of participation is very high. But the project really deserves attention

Hi andreyka10, we have not yet started the pre-sale. As soon as we start it you will be able to see that in our main page (www.pureairindustries.com/ico.html) - the more people helping the better  to get attention Smiley

hunterx7

Pure Air Industries

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:23:13 PM

waiting for success in future

Thank you very much for the kind words. Are you willing to participate as well on the bounty?

pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:13:55 PM

Forgot, when you say update rank for twitter campaign, what do you mean?
I mean when my twitter account will have more than 3000 followers will i get bigger reward for my work or number of followers fixed on registration?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:01:39 PM

Good afternoon.
Question:
Every relevant post, comment and share on Facebook about Pure Air Industries, AirBastion and PUREAir Coin ICO will give you:
- 5 stakes for commenting
- 30 stakes for sharing
- 100 stakes for posting
Then I did not understand.
What is the maximum number of posts per day? Or can I do 10 posts a day and get 1000 stakes per day for it?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: