Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I recognize a company with better future  (Read 230 times)
solowise (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:30:27 PM

Some time last year a friend of my introduce a cryptocurrence to me for an initial investment hoping that after a while the value will increase until now I have not able to withdraw my initial capital because the coin does not have value. How do I know a company with good futur.value
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:55:31 PM

It's not that easy to decide whether it's gonna be big hit or something you don't wanna make a deal with.

Let's take a look at Yahoo. Google wanted to sell to Yahoo for only $1 million in 1998. But Yahoo wasn't interested. Then when Yahoo got it's interest to buy Google, they offered 3 billion but Google wanted 2 billion more. The deal was called off. Then we all know about what happened to Yahoo finally.

On the other hand, look at Instagram. Instagram came up with an idea of photo sharing which was nothing new. But Facebook announced one of the biggest deal of the history and bought Instagram for $1 billion. At that time Instagram didn't had any revenue. But now it's a great success.
solowise (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:59:48 PM

So we just go into with faith and with the capital that cannot affects us
unya

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:42:14 PM

It's probably worth your time to check company's media coverage, their documentation (the mere absence of such should ring an alarm bell), the top management background (especially for involvement in fraudulent activities) and general viability of their business idea.
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:45:04 PM

For me I recognize a comoany by look at there website if you are pertainingto an ICO well they this chart to identify if its hard capital or soft capital if its hard thats is the right time to celebrate it well a a good future.
KarenTalk

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:09:06 PM

For me I recognize a comoany by look at there website if you are pertainingto an ICO well they this chart to identify if its hard capital or soft capital if its hard thats is the right time to celebrate it well a a good future.

It's probably worth your time to check company's media coverage, their documentation (the mere absence of such should ring an alarm bell), the top management background (especially for involvement in fraudulent activities) and general viability of their business idea.

You should check carefully mediaresources, Whitepaper of the company, founders, investors, advisors and should always remember, investments in ICO's projects, it is a high risk.
ssnkir12345

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:27:25 PM

It s good to know the motives of the company first and then decide whether to invest. At last still your instincts should guide you to invest or not.
DarnellL

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:52:54 PM

You're never sure which tokens will skyrocket and which ones will totally devalue.
BUT here's a couple of suggestions:
1. Check all the info about founders, their background.
Check their LinkedIn.
How much experience do they have?
Do they look real?
Do they have real connections?
2. Read the white paper attentively.
Do they have a clear transparent plan?
Is their hardcap adequate to goal they've set?
Is decentralization and blockchain necessary to solve a problem they want to solve?

Daily I see ICO's which actually don't need any blockchain to solve their problem.

Answering all these questions will help you to understand whether guys want to change the world or grab the cash.
Bobby_D

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:15:56 PM

It is immpossible to predict what will happen in the future.
You should read carefully the whitepaper of the project and team experience.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: