Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:07:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's create something big together!!!  (Read 1033 times)
Loftmax (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:34:44 PM

The era of the blockade gave us the understanding that ordinary people can change the world (crypto-currencies, joint investment, etc.)

We are young and strenght! Why are we need the ICO? Let's create new self-organization of people! We will have operational management is in the hands of elected governors, strategic issues are decided by voting, i.e. all as in a large corporation, but online.

Things to do? For example, we can create a modern studio of internet services (web development, marketing, design, blockchaine and atc)?

What do you think about this?
MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:53:11 PM

Great Idea Loft would be interested to learn more about the idea please expound more
Loftmax (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:21:33 PM

Great Idea Loft would be interested to learn more about the idea please expound more

So, ok. First of all, we need to know what we can. I think, people here has't many experience, but they are young and very ambitious. For exemple, we can to create chat-bot with very massive entertaining information. Many bots today very poor in its knowledge (https://botlist.co) and we can create something grandiouse, like wikipedia...

This will give many important expierience in collective works and collective collaboration. This will create strongly command for create more important products...
MoKenyanCrypto

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:00:45 AM

Sure I agree something like a wikipedia is highly needed
MoKenyanCrypto

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:17:50 AM

It would be awesome if people would share their thoughts too and see what we can do together as this time revolution will not be televised but tokenized!
shina01

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:38:36 AM

Nice idea, what do you think we can work on?
bitcoin507

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:14:13 PM

Im down,Im located in Panama and have an LLC up and running.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:22:41 PM

Good idea , there a lot of people with different skills and ideas. First of all I think we should create chat somewhere in telegram for example, then we should start sharing ideas and choice best one and then started working with this idea.
buneskiti

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:13:16 PM

Contact Senderon at devteam@senderon.org

We are already doing this with our projects (see senderon.org) and we would be happy to help fund and support any ideas you may have.
Qorio

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:27:34 PM

It's all about the power of the network. The stronger the network the smaller chance it will fail
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:28:07 PM

A very good ideas but I think the elites and big financial empires are going to fight it with their last dollars. We can take understand from the way they are fighting bitcoin because they cannot control it. However, we must do the figh and we most not fold our hands and see this great opportunity that blockchain technology has brought from the old type of governmentst to another good system which will make humanities equal.
Yassine96

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:07:52 PM

Of course I vote yes because these people are creative and those who have the gift to develop something from the beginning can have an excellent perfessional life soon
piccionipier

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:08:45 AM

It will take a ton of effort I think, gonna be hard to keep the communication live and productive...
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:54:46 AM

The era of the blockade gave us the understanding that ordinary people can change the world (crypto-currencies, joint investment, etc.)

We are young and strenght! Why are we need the ICO? Let's create new self-organization of people! We will have operational management is in the hands of elected governors, strategic issues are decided by voting, i.e. all as in a large corporation, but online.

Things to do? For example, we can create a modern studio of internet services (web development, marketing, design, blockchaine and atc)?

Creating something big together is a good idea because two are better than one . Partners in tandem is a good occupation for the young generation. In able to help each other to be an efficient,effective and pruductive to make a bussines together.recalling and descovering ideas by brainstorming each others mind.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
MoKenyanCrypto

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:45:32 PM

How about we start maybe with a telegram channel try and hammer out ideas then see how it goes? Let me know how many would be interested or any other collaboration channel I open to any Roll Eyes
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:11:48 PM

why dont you simply join something that is already in the construction? speeds things up a lot we could use capable reinforcments.

regards

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:15:55 PM

why dont you simply join something that is already in the construction? speeds things up a lot we could use capable reinforcments.

regards
If he had a bigger idea why not join them instead to compete with them? If you don't like to have a boss then you should definitely create your own if you think you have a greater idea than all of them. But to do it all you will have to need a bigger team the good one in order for you to get to the top but you are way far from it. It's not easy to build a team in just a minute or an hour, sometimes it takes a couple of months or years.

MoKenyanCrypto

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

regards
If he had a bigger idea why not join them instead to compete with them? If you don't like to have a boss then you should definitely create your own if you think you have a greater idea than all of them. But to do it all you will have to need a bigger team the good one in order for you to get to the top but you are way far from it. It's not easy to build a team in just a minute or an hour, sometimes it takes a couple of months or years.
I agree entrepreneurship is highly "fettishized" its pain staking requires perseverance and resilience but there is joy in new challenges each day becomes new every day.
Anjazvatoni4

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:39:04 PM

Most importantly, we create self-confidence and share knowledge, then we can understand the world together.
creating intelligent and creative human resources, creating brilliant ideas for the future.
always optimistic and dare to bear any risk.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:50:40 PM

regards

jes it is not easy to build a good team especially when you live in a financially centralised environment, we can at least ask ourself what our goal and interests are and then find /shap the project that we need to reach that goal

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: