Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:30:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $50,000 Bitcoin In The Next Couple Of Months?  (Read 1923 times)
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

In the next couple of months? Could be, but as of what we see right now, its price is going on stable between $7k upto $9k. And I could say that it could still be a good thing, because its dump is only because of the price correction to the Market. I don't really know the real reason behind why did Bitcoin turned into a bubble but, because of that it still gained a lot since last year. So maybe in the couple of months we can see stable increase?

Price will increase slowly and steadily in next few months but I don't think that it can achieve the price of $50,000 in next couple of months as its too high to expect in quick session and it also doesn't sound realistic value to achieve in short term and I highly believe that now it will take long time even to achieve the price of $10,000 as price is dropping now so only time will show what will happen in next couple of months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

Right now it is hard to say that bitcoin will increase it's value in 50,000$ in a couple of months. but i am hoping and praying that it will happen because that is my goal price. so right now im saving all my earned bitcoin and waiting to increasw its price to 50,000$ or above.
In current time it look like difficult but i think that we know  the nature of bitcoin and therefore we can expect that bitcoin price can even cross that limit in next few months, In fact bitcoin price will continue increasing because still people are interested in bitcoin and therefore they are investing their money in bitcoin which is making bitcoin as more popular.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:39:38 PM

In his latest video, Mike Maloney ponders the questions 'Could Bitcoin hit $50,000 in the next couple of months?' and also, 'Is Bitcoin in a bubble and could it crash?' You may be surprised to hear how Mike answered these questions and the action he has taken accordingly.

Click here to watch this video:

https://mikemaloneyblog.blogspot.ca/2017/11/50000-bitcoin-in-next-couple-of-months.html

It will be difficult for Bitcoin to reach that amount since it drops the price for the last couple of months. Right now, we can only see bitcoin as the highest valued cryptocurrency available in the internet. I think it will only reach 15kUSD at the end of this year.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

I think bitcoin will reach $50k not in this year but we all nobody knows where crypto will move, at the end of this year it could have bitcoin reach $50k and now most importantly we all continue to support bitcoin in order to continue to develop its technology and give good news for the market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
nickmax

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

In Europe, 86,000 stores will start taking bitcoin as payment. Coingate will provide sellers with protection against the risks associated with the volatility of the Crypto-currency exchange rate. This news should positively affect the course of bitcoin. I hope there will be more such news!
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:34:41 PM

I generally doubt that bitcoin will reach $ 50000, but if it does, it will be in two years. But nevertheless, he has the potential for growth
Bitcoin has very high potential and it can be more than 50k if we will let it be without panic selling, gradually bitcoin market value is rising and it is being famous more and more, it is a bit in doubt  but is we look at the market then it motivates me really very much because now people are having blind trust for bitcoin and they like to invest in bitcoin for better profit which is increasing price of bitcoin gradually so no sooner we will see bitcoin price very high and April price of bitcoin is predicted to be 30k so in may it could touch the level of fifties.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:48:09 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 08:10:06 PM by batang_bitcoin

In Europe, 86,000 stores will start taking bitcoin as payment. Coingate will provide sellers with protection against the risks associated with the volatility of the Crypto-currency exchange rate. This news should positively affect the course of bitcoin. I hope there will be more such news!
This is a good news but do you have the link for this? Why these type of news aren't reported by the media's, crypto news websites? But when it comes to the fake ones, bad news and news that will bring negativity to bitcoin, they are being reported.
EDIT: Found someone posted this here in forum. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3205220.0
I think bitcoin will reach $50k not in this year
There's a possibility that it will reach $50,000 but I agree that it may not happen this year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rokas

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

First of all, bitcoin should break the previous high of 20 000 USD. But it would not a surpise for me if price comes to 50 000. On the other hand, I will buy only on bullish market...
Heroonnone

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

I'm sure that in a couple of years this statement is true, but not a couple of month. I believe in bitcoin and cryptology as a whole, and I think that this technology will be evolve only .
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

There will be more positive news coming out now with the transaction charges are really low after a very long time, i expect all the services that stopped accepting bitcoin because of the high transaction charges will once again start accepting bitcoin and it is a big news that could propel the price in the right direction, but i think we need some more time to see another big rally like last year.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

I'm sure that in a couple of years this statement is true, but not a couple of month. I believe in bitcoin and cryptology as a whole, and I think that this technology will be evolve only .
Next month, bitcoin and the market will bounce back but to reach $ 50k, it is possible to reach the end of the year. The year 2018 started with great difficulties for the cryptocurrency market but I still believe that this year there will be a breakthrough and create a strong investment trend in this financial market.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:31:42 AM

i think that the market cap needs to grow by such a big amount it really looks unlikely, a lot of money needs to enter and i don't see where it should come from.
This much increase in the market value of bitcoin is very much possible and that we can really hope the market value of the bitcoin to have this much of the value but it is not at all possible for bitcoin to have this much increase in next couple of months. The market value can only increase if the demand of the bitcoin in the international market will increase and for that more people need to know about bitcoin.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

Actually its hard to predict that it will hit 50K this year. I think that is possible in 2019.
If we look at the end year value of bitcoin and the time it took in achieving this, it is possible for bitcoin to touch 50k dollars within this year. According to crypto experts, bitcoin has the capability to reach 30k dollars but it has the habit to grow more than such estimations.

Due to the present dip, a lot of holders seem to be disappointed but if they look at the future of whole digital market, there is no way they would doubt the strength and future of bitcoin ever again.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

For me this price is of course possible but not in 2018, this could just happen in next years like 2020/21 and then we will earn 5x more than its current price Grin
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

First of all, bitcoin should break the previous high of 20 000 USD. But it would not a surpise for me if price comes to 50 000. On the other hand, I will buy only on bullish market...
yes bitcoin will definitely cross their impervious target. but the prediction of alot of people is bitcoin will cross 100000$ at the end of 2018 and 500000$ at the end of 2020. 
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

Possible. It has been already 3 months passed after last all time high. And i can not see any reason not to see next all time high next weeks. Bitcoin is still the major cryptocurrency
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

Unrealistic in the next few months; likely in a few years though.
We all know everything will happened in unexpected couple of months. As what we shown on the graph bitcoin was slowly recovering on its prices and definitely this will be the sign to reach in a higher value.Great things comes on great time so better to hodl our currencies to have a good profit returns.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

As for me, it is a price not possible to achieve not only within a few months but also this year. First, he must reach the last ath. And after the situation that is on the market you can see that it will not be easy.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

I think bitcoin will reach $50k not in this year but we all nobody knows where crypto will move, at the end of this year it could have bitcoin reach $50k and now most importantly we all continue to support bitcoin in order to continue to develop its technology and give good news for the market.
In the last year everyone was pretty sure that the price of bitcoin will reach to $10000 in the month of December. It was the opinion of even much expert people and in the month of December we saw that the price reached to $20000. So now everyone is sure that the price of bitcoin will reach to $24000 or more in the next two months or in the month of June and July. Then at here if we look at the previous experience then we can say that the price of bitcoin has the ability to reach to $50000 in that months.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:32:18 PM

yes bitcoin will definitely cross their impervious target. but the prediction of alot of people is bitcoin will cross 100000$ at the end of 2018 and 500000$ at the end of 2020. 
It is very inspiring and impressive statement by you, if you buy bitcoin at the price which we are having today, then after few months price of bitcoin will become more than double maybe almost 50k but at the end of 2018 price of bitcoin will cross all the records and it will go above 100k dollars but the only thing that you will have to do is having patience and wait for the market to get high, panic selling for me is all the time a big NO, so I hope after couple of month bitcoin price will be above 50K dollars,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: