Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:08:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I promote my Youtube channel?  (Read 311 times)
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

The first step toward building your audience is to get people to start watching your videos. If your titles are boring and non-engaging, nobody’s going to click through to watch your videos.

Take a look at the titles for your current videos. Are they enticing enough to get people to click?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marzkiee101

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:30:27 AM

To promote your youtube channel try to share your videos in social media chat friends who share with others to gain more views.
uttoransen

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

GuestCrew

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

Hey Nick,

Since you haven't given a link to your Youtube channel we don't know any specific details about your channel like what topics you cover etc. So, the answer will be general - however if you let us know more details, we can provide you a more specific answer,

Recenly I have worked on many Youtube channels and based on that I find that if you work on Youtube - it is pretty much the same as working on your blog or your social channels. All you need to do is keep your patience and keep doing the good things.

Here's the top 10 things you can do to improve your channel:

1) Improve your video quality - Go for HD videos, these days any cheap cell phone can get you a good HD video and there's no limits to cheap video cameras.

Personally saying, am on a 720P and it works fine.

2) Use a video editor - Compile your videos well, use a video editor to put effects - add text where ever you need to make instructions clear etc.

3) Youtube provides plenty of Creative commons license audio, use those to make your video sound better. Make sure the sound you choose, matches your video theme better.

4) Once it goes live, use social media to get the video moving. There's facebook, twitter, linkedin - but there's so many other social sites like flipboard, slideshare etc. which works just well - depending on how much you have worked on your profile in any social site.

5) Do guest posts on related blogs and get your video embeded. This is a power tip - because Youtube really likes embeds.

6) Comment on other related videos - just make sure to post some really good comments and you will see even the video owner coming back to your channel and posting a comment in return.

7) Set a video posting calender - Youtube likes consistency and so does it's members. If you follow a Monday, Wednesday and Friday schedule with a fixed time of the day to post the video - and strictly follow it, then your videos will get a lot more attention straightaway!

Cool Look for sites that does a share for share - where you can share other people's stuff and they will share back yours in return.

9) There are forum out there that allows signature link - put your Youtube channel link in the signature

10) Contact related channel owners and ask them to feature your channel in the similar channel list of their's. Do that yourself for their channel in return.

That is I guess enough to get started,
let me know if you liked the tips ...

thanks,
Uttoran Sen

GuestCrew - An Influencer Marketing Platform | Join the GUEST Coin ICO - https://guestcrew.com/buy-coins
cryptoglam

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

You should really try to make a content as good as you can! for instance i really appreciate channels with great humor, educational, something NOT boring
good example is cointelegraph youtube channel, i'd really recommend you to check it out. also maybe you can get some ideas on the style. im not talking about copying anything, but just as the way of inspiration Smiley
BitAngelTW

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

Have interesting content, and perhaps for promotion order advertising
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: