Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite Altcoins for one year HODL  (Read 462 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:13:54 PM

I am looking for short term altcoins to HODL that is going to generate a minimum of 1000% gain within a year. My best predictions are siacoin, TenX and IOTA. This projects look promising and they have a real life use. What are your thoughts and what are your recommendations?

Good choice, I've been holding SIACOIN for months now and also TenX. I don't have that much of them but I'm only waiting for it to reach a very good amount so I keep on holding. Also if you chose to hold those coins why you don't try to consider Digibyte. It's almost the same with SIA and they are cheap as of the moment. Don't forget to put some of your eggs into ETH and other popular alt coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:14:52 PM

It is $XRP indeed. Because it is the most successful one in terms of building partnerships with the financial institutions.

Financial institutions have no incentive to use Ripple's platform as is.  If they use the open-source code, they won't use XRP.  Stellar is less centralized, created by the founder of Ripple (to address the wrong direction that Ripple was going), and has much higher potential for returns.

Lisk, Stellar, and Byteball are good buys right now.  Zcash a good buy for longer term (it has to inflate like 900% from here..)
sprdy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:15:10 PM

Ripple, NEO, ETH
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:26:26 PM

Yes I have been holding Waves. it's my favorite altcoin for one year hold.
so you can buying waves and hold it. I believe and hope these coin give us a big opportunity in future.
There are some altcoins that would be good for holding for some more time, such as: ETH, AVT, KICK, Etbs, Pos, TFL etc.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:26:35 PM

airtoken will be the best altcoin in my opinion to be trading and investment, the price is now down and down it makes me happy to buy and I am sure airtoken will soon rise again

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:34:54 PM

There are many coins to HODL which could moon in the next months.
I would definetely keep an eye on Lisk, Eos, Neo, Metaverse and Cryptonex.
I personally like privacy coins and i am hodling quite DeepOnion , growing community , and solid project , it might follow the rising of Monero.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
KurororLus

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:56:15 PM

UTN, very promising coin.
REC and BCC Cheesy they will always attract more inverstors. more investors = value appreciation Wink
aanbudi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:01:28 PM

XRP (Ripple) and Ethereum have a great chance to rise in price 1000% of the current price. If you have a lot of money, you can invest in both coins. I am sure if you are lucky, you will profit big. Nothing is impossible guys. Smiley
cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:05:00 PM

I am looking for short term altcoins to HODL that is going to generate a minimum of 1000% gain within a year. My best predictions are siacoin, TenX and IOTA. This projects look promising and they have a real life use. What are your thoughts and what are your recommendations?

Cardano [ADA] - https://www.cardanohub.org/    (Could be the next Ethereum)
Metaverse [ETP] - https://mvs.org/                     (Could be the next NEO)
Unitus [UIS] - http://unitus.online/home             (Could be the next Vertcoin)

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
Chichip

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:05:18 PM

Agree about ark and IOTA, I'm very surprised nobody mention Vertcoin (VTC), strong fundamentals, probably the future litecoin
portstarboard

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:14:26 PM

VTC - for its similarities to Litecoin (and, by its nature, being a fork of BTC), anti ASIC mining and SegWit2X equipped. Although 1000% is improbable, I do think it could be up at $30 next year.

Qvolta (QVT) - these guys are going to be a smash hit when their full product launches. Qvolta is a p2p cryptocurrency marketplace, like localbitcoin, which facilitates the purchase and sale of several major cryptos for fiat. Withdrawing from exchanges can be an arduous process, or worse yet, not available for some so QVT definite fills a need in the market to liquidate coins for cash.

Kin - once the teething problems are sorted out and listings on bigger exchanges are arranged this should fly, given its long-established reputation.

RequestNetwork (REQ) - a unique idea which advances integration of cryptos into our existing world.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:18:37 PM

You are mentioning some great coins that are for sure very nice investments as well. However, to be quite honest about your target, you are like wishing instead of setting a realistic target. A minimum of 1000% of gain within a year? Come on, dude! Let us try to be realistic and honest here. There is no such thing as 1000% growth in a year by purely holding. I doubt if that is a reachable wish especially with these good projects.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄