Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:26:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite Altcoins for one year HODL  (Read 462 times)
gorkhalitrader (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:15:27 PM

I am looking for short term altcoins to HODL that is going to generate a minimum of 1000% gain within a year. My best predictions are siacoin, TenX and IOTA. This projects look promising and they have a real life use. What are your thoughts and what are your recommendations?

Altcointr

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:19:31 PM

I am looking for short term altcoins to HODL that is going to generate a minimum of 1000% gain within a year. My best predictions are siacoin, TenX and IOTA. This projects look promising and they have a real life use. What are your thoughts and what are your recommendations?

It is $XRP indeed. Because it is the most successful one in terms of building partnerships with the financial institutions.
cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:20:09 PM

IMO it would be cybermiles. Big stuff up ahead for them as they are decentralizing marketplaces and then commercializing that blockchain.
cryptoDARO

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:22:23 PM

I will hold LSK at least until Q1 2018.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:26:04 PM

I am a TenX hodler, but I think the market is big enough for more card companies so I hold Monaco as well.
I think coins like NEO and OmiseGo could make some interesting ROI's within a year.
I've had siacoin but I did not really like it. Instead I put my trust into SONM.
Short term alt I would highly recommend is Minex, look it up it's a solid project with very active devs.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:28:29 PM

There are some altcoins that would be good for holding for some more time, but honestly, the best ones for a safe long term are just the most strongest ones, like ethereum, monero, lisk and some many others.
I dont know why you all are suggesting IOTA, it is one of the most unsafe coins that i have ever seen, their devs are just greedy as fuck, they are not even caring about their investors because they think that they are the real kings of the world.
It is a weird altcoin, i would never choose iota for a long term.
gorkhalitrader (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:35:39 PM

It is $XRP indeed. Because it is the most successful one in terms of building partnerships with the financial institutions.
Yes I have been holding XRP for quiet a long time, its been stable and I am up around 100% but recently it is just going sideways. I hope it explodes. It definitely has a real world application and has great partnership with financial institutions. The only drawback is it's got a huge supply.

gorkhalitrader (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:37:32 PM

IMO it would be cybermiles. Big stuff up ahead for them as they are decentralizing marketplaces and then commercializing that blockchain.
I have not heard of cybermiles, will definitely take a look into it. Thank you for the info

gorkhalitrader (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:41:01 PM

I will hold LSK at least until Q1 2018.
IMO LSK is a long term hodl

anelenaniku

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:41:48 PM

Lykke, Siacoin, two Coins for long hold, not for trading!
And I have few ICOs in mind that probably I will hold too..
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:47:10 PM

You should really point your attention to STRATIS. They already have several products in alpha and beta phases and they stated they're going to launch some of them into the mainnet before the end of the year. And believe me when those products get launched price will reach at least 5-6x if not over 10x.
STRAT developers are state of the art professionals so they more than trustworthy and they work day and night. lol Maybe I am exaggerating here,but you guys get the point. Just have a look on the stratis github and slack. There are lots of commits made on a daily basis.  Cool
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:47:53 PM

Siacoin, TenX and IOTA good and perspectible coins, but their capitalization is very large, I do not think that they will give such a high profit in the near future.
CryptoFAQ.de

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:48:15 PM

Hey,
i am going with BAT. The project is interesting and the devs seem to be very talented. They have a working app ("brave browser", download it, it's great) and the token is going to be useful in the future.  Wink
gorkhalitrader (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:48:33 PM

I am a TenX hodler, but I think the market is big enough for more card companies so I hold Monaco as well.
I think coins like NEO and OmiseGo could make some interesting ROI's within a year.
I've had siacoin but I did not really like it. Instead I put my trust into SONM.
Short term alt I would highly recommend is Minex, look it up it's a solid project with very active devs.

I missed NEO and OmiseGo when they were really cheap. I am sure they will provide a good return. As for SONM I am waiting for it to be listed on bittrex.

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:53:32 PM

I am holding xem for quite a while now, and it made a ten fold profit to me early this year. Now that mijin catapult is live, I am hoping it will make me another 10 fold profit early next year.

You can also check my signature It is promising, profitwise.
gorkhalitrader (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:57:03 PM

There are some altcoins that would be good for holding for some more time, but honestly, the best ones for a safe long term are just the most strongest ones, like ethereum, monero, lisk and some many others.
I dont know why you all are suggesting IOTA, it is one of the most unsafe coins that i have ever seen, their devs are just greedy as fuck, they are not even caring about their investors because they think that they are the real kings of the world.
It is a weird altcoin, i would never choose iota for a long term.

I agree with you but I am looking to make some good money in the short run while this crypto world is going crazy. I have to say the IOTA team like to boast and brag and that's definitely not the right attitude for the customers and investors but their team is growing everyday and their product have a niche market in the real world application. Hopefully their greed drives the project to a greater height.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:01:35 PM

I believe these types of questions can do more harm than good.  Surely, you will never get any unbiased, well researched, scientifically sound responses.

You will mostly get shills and fudsters along with those just saying the name of a coin they are holding.
If you base your decision on these things than I doubt you will be able to get the 1000% gains you are searching for.
But, with that being said, here are my recommendations lol:

OMG
Waves
Ark

Iota will take another two years I think.  Their technology is revolutionary but they still have a loooooooooong way to go.  If you don't like these coins, I would suggest that you avoid projects that have no working product or use entirely.  Also, steer clear of ICOs, as in run in the opposite direction of them.

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:03:03 PM

For one year HODL I think AION network is one of the best. Great project and currently you can buy pre-sale tokens traded in EtherDelta and lock them into their TRS for a year. You'll get 275% bonus tokens for that.
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:07:25 PM

In my opinion Waves is the best coin to hold for one year . Waves is the most potential coin in cryptocurrencey right now . It could hit 30$ by the end of this year .

RippleSider

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:11:29 PM

For this profit don't look at the top 150 Coins

SHIFT - most undervalued coin i have seen so far - will come up with some marketing finally
https://twitter.com/ShiftNrg/status/928738684429590529
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: