Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ALC] Alchemist- An ecosystem for a decentralized economy.  (Read 1227 times)
alchemio (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:15:39 PM

LAUNCHED

Source Code
The source code is here:
      https://github.com/Alchemist-coin/go-alchemist
This is based on the latest Ethereum source code.Many of our team will comprise of open source contributors who have contributed to the Ethereum project, The Mozilla Foundation, Linux Foundation etc.

General Introduction
The Alchemist project is an open source project, based on the most widely adopted project Ethereum. We wish to leverage the development made by the open community on Ethereum network. For mining mechanism, ALC blockchain will have Equihash protocol as in Zcash network. The ALC Coin will be used for the gas required to execute smart contracts on ALC network.
This project is purely community driven and aims to tackle the mining centralization problem and we strive to research and build a balanced economy on the blockchain.

Wallet
You can create your new ALC account here and start participating in Alchemist ecosystem.
      http://wallet.alchemistcoin.io

Blockchain Explorer
All the details about addresses, transactions, hashing are open and can be tracked here.
      http://explorer.alchemistcoin.io/

For those wishing to track developments and Alchemist news, please visit our website.
Website- https://alchemistcoin.io/

Bounties
For bounties campaign, interested people should keep track of our Bitcointalk channel and other social media platforms.

ALC Bud project

ALC Bud is a project aimed for the developer community around the world. This project consists of workshops, hackathons, seminars conducted all over the world in regular intervals. This will help us to promote and spread the knowledge of Alchemist project in the widespread community. We seek more developers taking part in the Alchemist ecosystem and building outstanding projects.

•   ALC Blockchain Workshop
Many workshops will be conducted by ALC to unite the technical members of the community and create a blockchain ecosystem. This community will discuss about the potential development and application practices on ALC blockchain.

•   ALC Blockchain Hackathons
We will conduct online and offline hackathons across the globe to attract outstanding Blockchain developers to build products. The committee will provide technical assistance to the developers with great ideas.

•   Open Blockchain awareness Seminars
We shall conduct open seminars and conferences for the non-technical population to spread awareness about Blockchain Technology and our contribution to this ecosystem.

Roadmap
Check out our roadmap for the coming year.

Alchemist Community

Reddit        Slack

You can access the latest developments and news on ALC on these platforms. You are welcome to post your feedback and advice about ALC on these platforms well.
We welcome the participation of volunteers from all over the world. If anyone has the expertise
and wants to help/contribute to the project can get in touch with members of our ALC team.
We hope to build a decentralized and balanced economy on blockchain, with everyone’s support.

Contact us:
General Queries:
zhq123456

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:31:31 AM

Block has 19 million? ?
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:37:56 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 12:06:44 PM by borderline

compiled galc for windows ?

fisrt you says it's based on new ethereum source and after algo equihash like zcash i don't understund

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
antipoff

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

EHFIRST

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:31:29 PM

Good project!
Please PM me if you need any russian translation. Good luck!

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
alchemio (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:31:07 PM

compiled galc for windows ?

fisrt you says it's based on new ethereum source and after algo equihash like zcash i don't understund

Currently it is based on Ethereum. We'll develop and update the mining algo to Equihash in future.

P.S.- Compiled galc for Linux is available at present. You can find it Here
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:23:48 AM

and for windows?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Minator1

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:13:11 AM

Hi DEV, the project look great! im waiting for mine with GPU

BTCSpanish Reserved if you need
alchemio (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:28:15 AM

Hi DEV, the project look great! im waiting for mine with GPU

BTCSpanish Reserved if you need

Thanks for your review and support. We will soon be on exchanges with large community support.
Can you contribute spanish translation to our ANN. It would be very appreciated by the community.
norainalc

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:15:44 AM

Hello Alchemio, I mining ALC for the last 2 days, and it works great. But I had a problem with the wallet. Everything was normal, but today the balance of the ALC wallet didn't show up. Do you know what is happening? Thanks.

*Screenshot*
https://i.imgur.com/DOKEgq5.png

https://i.imgur.com/wA6RI7x.png
alchemio (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:45:38 AM

I think you might be facing problem when the servers were in maintenance.
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:55:09 AM

Alchemint is the only stablecoin project built on NEO. In terms of progress, Alchemint has set up a promising partnership with Switcheo for use on DEX. Alchemint represents an important step towards the advancement of the NEO smart economy.
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

Project Alchemist is new and much much convenient way of engaging your customer without any hassle join now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: