Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:06:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is mining and TRADING THE SAME  (Read 5157 times)
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:35:23 PM

I though base on my reading in article here.. you can mine if you have strong gpu and low cost of electricity. if you use a laptop its better to take a trade beacause part of computer to use mining is expensive..unless you are in trading you can investment with effort strategy and 250$ to have a profit...
i think it is really silly to say things like that they are same things. i thing there is a huge difference between both of them. .Mining needs Greater hardwork and good equipments like ASIC or some powerful GPU which you cannot expect at cheap prices.whereas trading needs only a laptop with internet connection and you just need to take care of trades nothing else. Mining is little bit complex and tough comparing to trading. You need strong backup of heavy electricity which will again cost you some dollars and the environment must be good for Mining business but i think in comparison of profit i think mining is much more profitable than trading but it need more effort to do.
No I think mining and trading are two different things in all aspects. Mining means producing bitcoins and trading everyone knows about trading. Mining needs a lot of experience and it is also very expensive due to huge consumption of electricity while trading is much easier job and the reward is high than mining. For me trading is far better than mining. I want more money in less time.

They're not even related with each other. If you're a miner, you have two options. You will sell what you mined directly on the market, or you will keep them for next times. If you're directly selling them, you're somehow a trader and we can create a connection between mining and trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:42:22 PM

I though base on my reading in article here.. you can mine if you have strong gpu and low cost of electricity. if you use a laptop its better to take a trade beacause part of computer to use mining is expensive..unless you are in trading you can investment with effort strategy and 250$ to have a profit...
i think it is really silly to say things like that they are same things. i thing there is a huge difference between both of them. .Mining needs Greater hardwork and good equipments like ASIC or some powerful GPU which you cannot expect at cheap prices.whereas trading needs only a laptop with internet connection and you just need to take care of trades nothing else. Mining is little bit complex and tough comparing to trading. You need strong backup of heavy electricity which will again cost you some dollars and the environment must be good for Mining business but i think in comparison of profit i think mining is much more profitable than trading but it need more effort to do.
No I think mining and trading are two different things in all aspects. Mining means producing bitcoins and trading everyone knows about trading. Mining needs a lot of experience and it is also very expensive due to huge consumption of electricity while trading is much easier job and the reward is high than mining. For me trading is far better than mining. I want more money in less time.

They're not even related with each other. If you're a miner, you have two options. You will sell what you mined directly on the market, or you will keep them for next times. If you're directly selling them, you're somehow a trader and we can create a connection between mining and trading.
A wise miner will always find ways to sell its coin at high price, no one wants to sell its coin at low price with small profits and pay the electric fee every month. So, mining and trading people have same purpose are make money and earn high profits. But there are a little of people also sell their coin after mined every day or every cycle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: