Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mastermind group  (Read 182 times)
harald71 (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:37:34 PM

Hello there,
I recently founded a crypto trading group with the goal of creating a collective, helping each other and exchanging information. Everybody has to invest some time to ensure the correctness and quantity of information the participation of the group requires. We are exchanging information about trading signals, special market conditions and icos.

In particular we are looking for undervalued and unknown projects with a high possible roi. We will devide the tasks between the group members, everyone has to choose up to 5 coins, he has to watch precisely, that the whole collective is able to provide qualitative information of up to 50 coins.

Furthermore the group members should share a venturesome spirit whilst representating the core values of efficiency and the economics.

If you want to become part of this collective and if you want to make constant profits, then don't hesitate to write me. You have to proof your qualification by answering some questions. We are currently especially looking for chinese and japanese speaking members. Everybody who is interested in becoming part of it will also be rewarded with a special ico tip.

d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:22:35 AM

haha mastermind group, good luck buddy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:24:08 AM

Hello there,
I recently founded a crypto trading group with the goal of creating a collective, helping each other and exchanging information. Everybody has to invest some time to ensure the correctness and quantity of information the participation of the group requires. We are exchanging information about trading signals, special market conditions and icos.

In particular we are looking for undervalued and unknown projects with a high possible roi. We will devide the tasks between the group members, everyone has to choose up to 5 coins, he has to watch precisely, that the whole collective is able to provide qualitative information of up to 50 coins.

Furthermore the group members should share a venturesome spirit whilst representating the core values of efficiency and the economics.

If you want to become part of this collective and if you want to make constant profits, then don't hesitate to write me. You have to proof your qualification by answering some questions. We are currently especially looking for chinese and japanese speaking members. Everybody who is interested in becoming part of it will also be rewarded with a special ico tip.
your way of approach is good. I don't know how you looking only Chinese and Japanese speaking member. Many members are available in current scenario. But your requirement is confused in many members. I am also confused in this mastermind group. Congrats dude kindly clear to present your group.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: