Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:17:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will there be another big dump this week(i.e. one that knocks us back to double digits)  (Voting closed: June 21, 2013, 02:11:03 PM)
YES - 42 (37.5%)
NO - 42 (37.5%)
FUCK. (You just like to post that funny picture of the elephant, don't you) - 28 (25%)
Total Voters: 112

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there be another big dump this week?  (Read 1775 times)
massivebitman (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 02:11:03 PM

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
massivebitman (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 02:18:14 PM

I hope there will be another dump. Seems my prediction that we'd slowly decline back into the 80s was wrong... Then again seems each high gets lower

From memory I've seen it do this
resurgence to 170
to 160

Something tells me it'll be a while before we see 120 again.

If we can have a regular cycle between 100-110 I'd be happy.

A nice sinewave across a week. You think it could happen with all the ASICs. hitting the market.

ASICs = more coins sold to pay for hardware costs = temporary increase in supply

hybrid

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:52:23 PM

I hope there will be another dump. Seems my prediction that we'd slowly decline back into the 80s was wrong... Then again seems each high gets lower

From memory I've seen it do this
resurgence to 170
to 160

Something tells me it'll be a while before we see 120 again.

If we can have a regular cycle between 100-110 I'd be happy.

A nice sinewave across a week. You think it could happen with all the ASICs. hitting the market.

ASICs = more coins sold to pay for hardware costs = temporary increase in supply

Each low seems to be getting higher as well.
lucas.sev

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:33:14 PM

Once we see a 5k buy wall at 110, I believe this will be a sign of incoming dump.
bitcoinanon

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

The way of the future...

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:42:06 PM

The speculation board is always fun to read.  Tongue
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 03:51:30 PM

dumpers gonna dump.
Jakewell

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:27:59 PM

in the last dump, it seems like they dump almost all..
Ivanhoe

Activity: 841
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:23:59 PM

Yes there is gonna be a dump this week, although not in Bitcoin haha.
bitcoinbear

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:27:33 PM

I am planning to cash out several hundred thousand BTC so I can buy a new house this week.

Place your buy order now, this is the only warning you will get.

CryptoNote needs you! Join the elite merged mining forces right now here in Fantomcoin topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598823.0
Jakewell

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:32:13 PM

I am planning to cash out several hundred thousand BTC so I can buy a new house this week.

I can make money no matter if the price falls or raises.

There are signs behind the dumps, so just dump your btc before the dump and rebuy later, you will have more btc after this.

Cheesy
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:10:18 PM

me and Jaroslaw are coordinating a dump of massive proportions so yes, there will be a dump this week. when you start seeing huge bid support, expect a 50-100k dump to $70 or so. at that point, panic sellers will do the rest! enjoy! mwahahahaha
 Grin Grin Grin

Jozzaboy

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:19:17 PM

me and Jaroslaw are coordinating a dump of massive proportions so yes, there will be a dump this week. when you start seeing huge bid support, expect a 50-100k dump to $70 or so. at that point, panic sellers will do the rest! enjoy! mwahahahaha
 Grin Grin Grin

Sure, sell all your bitcoins right before a massive rally from lowest gold in 2 years and stocks falling. Makes sense. Enjoy your paper money.

BTC: 16whd9eNR8WY9nVhUUevNYMbQB2eS1jtYF
I also accept precious metals, no paper money please.
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:21:35 PM

Grin Grin Grin

Sure, sell all your bitcoins right before a massive rally from lowest gold in 2 years and stocks falling. Makes sense. Enjoy your paper money.

I will. immensely! just trolling anyway. What makes you think we are on the cusp of a massive rally? We are entering massive longterm bear market in stocks but I do not see what this has to do with a rally in bitcoin? do tell!  Smiley

Jozzaboy

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:28:08 PM

Grin Grin Grin

I will. immensely! just trolling anyway. What makes you think we are on the cusp of a massive rally? We are entering massive longterm bear market in stocks but I do not see what this has to do with a rally in bitcoin? do tell!  Smiley

Just watch, when the country wakes up to the fact that their paper is becoming increasingly worthless (the world's so called reserve currency no less), we will have more demand than supply of bitcoins. Exponentially more.

The people will always find a way to preserve their savings. Most people hedge in precious metals but we are seeing lows there. I fully expect them to turn to Gold 2.0 after the exponential increase of price since the beginning of the year. Always account for Human greed.

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 12:10:36 AM

+1

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
True___Blue

Activity: 354

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 02:37:02 AM

I can make money no matter if the price falls or raises.

There are signs behind the dumps, so just dump your btc before the dump and rebuy later, you will have more btc after this.

Cheesy

Care to enlighten us with more specifics about these "signs?"

True___Blue

Activity: 354

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 02:38:20 AM

+1

Altcoins?  Which one?    Wink

Voodah

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:43:07 AM

Grin Grin Grin

Just watch, when the country wakes up to the fact that their paper is becoming increasingly worthless (the world's so called reserve currency no less), we will have more demand than supply of bitcoins. Exponentially more.

The people will always find a way to preserve their savings. Most people hedge in precious metals but we are seeing lows there. I fully expect them to turn to Gold 2.0 after the exponential increase of price since the beginning of the year. Always account for Human greed.

While I feel quite like you, gold is doing a much needed correction. It is yet to be seen how severe it is and what its effects will be.
ShroomsKit

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 06:16:58 AM

Grin Grin Grin

Can you show some proof of this massive rally?

Its price is not a very relevant factor in its adoption....
Jozzaboy

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 11:24:44 AM

Grin Grin Grin

Can you show some proof of this massive rally?

Unfortunately the rally coming today will be attributed to the exodus of funds from MTGox now but just watch the price climb...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: