Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 10:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Avalon bacth 2 ready to ship, NO RESERVE  (Read 2838 times)
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:23:30 PM

Me being a Jr member has nothing to do with it. Sure I am new to this site, but ive been day trading bitcoins for over 3 months now. I research and learn every day. So I know plenty.  

Well you just go ahead and doubt the buyers..cause many many of us buyers, doubt you!

Thanks Jr Member!

In your defense, it doesn't take even a newbie to know that this is a set-up.

Surpbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:25:34 PM

Just a little story to tell, maybe some of you will learn from this,

One day a friend of a friend ordered some "items" online in a venue similar to this.

He shipped the item using UPS, and the item got "lost" it was scanned in by ups and had a few scans throughout the shipping process but supposedly never made it to the buyer,

After fighting with UPS my friends friend was told there was nothing he can do about it and that the item was lost and not the fault of UPS, (I fucking hate UPS BTW)

to make a long story short, my friends friend did some research and found that what he sold was being listed on craigslist in the same area as the buyer, he did more investigation and contacted the seller of the items... Guess what??

It ended up being the buyer he shipped to who was selling the items, even told my friends friend, who he thought was a real buyer that he scammed the items through a friend of his who worked for ups...

He contacted ups with this info and the driver got fired for delivering the item without scanning it in, in essence robbing my buddys friend.

I REFUSE TO HAVE THIS HAPPEN TO ME!
groomsxxx

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:26:35 PM

And the fact is he could still be legit, but being too overly cautious. Sure it mostly points to scam. But he could be legit. His terms are turning off potential buyers. since hes not worried about it and has someone in the "real world" he should just sell to them.  Let me also be clear that this is all very real to us,  real money, real btc.  we are real as well.

Join and get up to 100% your profit every day  with Constantinople Ethereum Plus. www.constantinople.site
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:28:20 PM

as stated ship it to the escrow have them verify the unit is in the box then escrow released and the unit reshipped to me
Surpbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:28:55 PM

Easy solution: Require an in-person visit (as someone already offered) and escrow the *DEPOSIT* of 10 BTC, that way if they don't buy, you get 5BTC or 10 BTC or whatever the terms are. Nothing to lose, easy money.

so I get 10 btc put to escrow, I hold the rig and deny real life buyers to buy it from me, then they guy never comes through for whatever reason and I go back to my real life buyer and try to sell it to him but...opus.. he already bought one and has no money to buy from me... so I would lose the buyer and make 10 BTC.. I think not.
groomsxxx

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:30:09 PM

THIS IS REAL LIFE..YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT.

Join and get up to 100% your profit every day  with Constantinople Ethereum Plus. www.constantinople.site
Surpbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:31:07 PM

as stated ship it to the escrow have them verify the unit is in the box then escrow released and the unit reshipped to me

no dude, you can just fuck off, calling me a scammer, your just a dreamer, a wisher he had a avalon.

I don't play games, I offer my items for my terms, nobody has to buy from me, if they choose to great, but because I wont budge from my terms ima scammer..

fuck off dude!
groomsxxx

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:32:52 PM

We wont buy from you..there are other people selling avalons with better terms. so we aren't hurting.

Surpbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:34:08 PM

We wont buy from you..there are other people selling avalons with better terms. so we aren't hurting.

Awesome, it does not bother me, I just want a transaction on my terms. That's it that's all.
groomsxxx

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:35:07 PM

Your terms are too risky for a buyer. and you forget we are real people, with real money to lose as well. I think you should just tell to whomever this person is willing to buy in person that you keep talking about.

starsoccer9
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:35:58 PM

He doesnt have a real buyer its all fake
Surpbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:37:29 PM

Your terms are too risky for a buyer. and you forget we are real people, with real money to lose as well. I think you should just tell to whomever this person is willing to buy in person that you keep talking about.

Maybe so, maybe they are to risky for you but not to risky for another, which I believe to be true because I`m working out the arrangement now with a buyer from here.

I have done whats needed, I posed pics, I don't have any bad rep on here, its my terms and I like it that way. Im sorry its `too risky`for some.
Surpbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:38:18 PM

He doesnt have a real buyer its all fake

Did your magic crystal ball tell you this, if so its time to upgrade, or clean it off! Smiley
radryan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:38:37 PM

Surp I think you are better off just taking that real in person order you said that you already had an in person buyer in your area so why even try and auction it? Take whatever money you can get out of it locally because way too many people have been scammed here.
groomsxxx

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:39:01 PM

Your pics don't even prove that YOU own avalons. it could be someone elses pics.

Surpbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:39:34 PM

Surp I think you are better off just taking that real in person order you said that you already had an in person buyer in your area so why even try and auction it? Take whatever money you can get out of it locally because way too many people have been scammed here.

I totally understand dude, that's why my offer is not for everyone, and that's cool, I just don't like being called a scammer when I am on the up and up.

Surp
starsoccer9
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:42:27 PM

I totally understand dude, that's why my offer is not for everyone, and that's cool, I just don't like being called a scammer when I am on the up and up.

Surp

The up and up lol. Up and up on the rise to be the king of scammers?
Surpbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:43:36 PM

Surp

I`ve already reported you to the mods, you have no basis for these accusations. Hopefully you`ll get banned or something.

twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:49:27 PM

When you escrow, there are terms in that escrow for what happens if it does not arrive or is lost, etc. But, if that is REALLY the concern, just escrow and have it picked up in person. The excuses just are not making sense at this point.
starsoccer9
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:51:52 PM

Surp

I`ve already reported you to the mods, you have no basis for these accusations. Hopefully you`ll get banned or something.

Reported to the mods? For what warning others so there not scammed? or am I in trouble for not letting you scam someone?

May want to use some logical. I was the one trying to get a deal to happen while you on the otherhand just refuse to use escrow and want me to pay to visit you
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: