Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:49:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck Summer!  (Read 29224 times)
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 10:21:37 AM

i love the ordinary day between september up to February not so hot and not so cold perfect weather to me since im living in a tropical country
Yeah, it's good if you're in a tropical country. Over here it gets gray, dark and cold during these months. Ice-cold rain and wind during October/November, snow mixed with rain during December, and heavy snowfall January-February. Worthless climate I live in… Tongue

yeah a fun month also to get surf at the beach or skateboarding because the the sun is not so hot and very cloudy i enjoy most of the time outside than summer here if i can go overseas then im probably at your country at the moment to escape the summer heat here

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
goanga

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:53:35 AM

switch on HIRO COIN ... 50% heat  50 % consumption  Wink
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 11:06:21 AM

The perfect temperature for me is +25 C , Drink some cold drinks and you are good to go.. mmmm... Summer forever.

Having summer constantly would probably be boring.

Oh I am pretty sure it would be great ... Tongue I love summer and even when computers get hot I prefer summer much more than winter or spring and autumn.

I think when I will get rich and old Smiley (IF) I will change my location to some nice country when sun is on the sky all year long and minimum temperatures are 15*C.
Reuben

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:27:44 AM

The perfect temperature for me is +25 C , Drink some cold drinks and you are good to go.. mmmm... Summer forever.

Oh I am pretty sure it would be great ... Tongue I love summer and even when computers get hot I prefer summer much more than winter or spring and autumn.

I think when I will get rich and old Smiley (IF) I will change my location to some nice country when sun is on the sky all year long and minimum temperatures are 15*C.

I don't like too hot but it's nice every now and again.
blacksails

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:26:49 PM

Sounds nice… I'm thinking of buying a small island in the Carribean or the Pacific if this bitcoin thing goes well. Let's hope it does! Smiley
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:35:40 PM

Sounds nice… I'm thinking of buying a small island in the Carribean or the Pacific if this bitcoin thing goes well. Let's hope it does! Smiley

yeah i hope so Cheesy
so that i can also buy a small house on the summer capital of the philippines i mean in baguio city or maybe in la union so that im near in the sea Cheesy

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
skarto

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

hay

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:45:24 PM

yeah i hope so Cheesy
so that i can also buy a small house on the summer capital of the philippines i mean in baguio city or maybe in la union so that im near in the sea Cheesy

philppiines is nice Grin but for my is beter in Caribbean Grin
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 02:56:21 PM

yeah i hope so Cheesy

I am no sure yet where I want to be then Smiley Perhaps Caribbean sea should be ok. Smiley

But before I need to make sure there is Internet connection on the island with minimum speed 80MB
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:03:55 PM

Hotness is better than coldness, In summer It's bright, weather is fantastic alot of fun things to do and winter?? cold?? and only cold.
Emill

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:34:51 PM

I like it hot hot hot in summer n sub zero in winter.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:38:29 PM

I like it hot hot hot in summer n sub zero in winter.
Just hate cold, I'm like a cat Cheesy Would love to live on a tropical island.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:53:02 PM

Maybe winter is not as bad when you live outside the city.

I live in a city so winter for me is : gray dirty snow, mud on the streets, traffic etc. Hate it.

Country side during winter much better perhaps.
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:55:47 PM

I must be really sensitive to heat or something because I'm only ever comfortable if the temperatures are 15 or below, anything higher and I start feeling the heat and it gets really unpleasant for me >_< Tongue
jodybay

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:17:40 PM

yeah i hope so Cheesy

I am no sure yet where I want to be then Smiley Perhaps Caribbean sea should be ok. Smiley

But before I need to make sure there is Internet connection on the island with minimum speed 80MB

ohh that is a very beautiful island but we have a similar island here like in puerto princessa

palawan

or the honeymoon island

PRIMEDICE
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:20:56 PM

I must be really sensitive to heat or something because I'm only ever comfortable if the temperatures are 15 or below, anything higher and I start feeling the heat and it gets really unpleasant for me >_< Tongue

I had to say how bad I felt when I remembered that this thread was started by you.  My joke earlier what purely for fun and I hope you didn't take any offense as I was just trying to be clever.   Grin
skarto

hay

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:26:02 PM

Summer is great! Only in the summer:  Cheesy

Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:31:53 PM

Summer is great! Only in the summer:  Cheesy

few of things that I like about summer Smiley
skarto

hay

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:40:21 PM

In the winter:

Therefore better summer!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:51:08 PM

I'd love to fuck summer.

Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:52:32 PM

I'd love to fuck summer.

Now this thread is having some valid arguments about fucking summer Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: