Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck Summer!  (Read 29223 times)
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 05:35:02 AM

Everyone here always rants "It's too cold in the winter".
and then... "It's too hot in the summer"...

Honestly, I live in Canada. If you are sensitive to weird temperatures, move somewhere else Tongue

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
forever21

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:43:31 AM

can we change the topic to fuck rainy season? Grin its raining here all the time and i cannot use my 3inc heels on the road because its wet Roll Eyes

I haven't seen a guy wear three inch heels since the 1970's.

sorry hun im a girl  Cool
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 08:15:35 AM

It is funny, but we are created in this way , if it is hot we want cold and if it is cold we want sunshine and hot... when it rains i want to go out for a walk in the sunshine and when it is sun i beg for some rain  Cheesy Cheesy sometimes we act and react very very interesting ,so i would not say fuck summer, and also not fuck winter

No.

It's winter where I am and it's not cold enough. I still say "Fuck summer".

Yeah no as well.
On the other hand I like summer, even in those days where the heat is in triple digits.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:54:33 PM

can we change the topic to fuck rainy season? Grin its raining here all the time and i cannot use my 3inc heels on the road because its wet Roll Eyes

I haven't seen a guy wear three inch heels since the 1970's.

sorry hun im a girl  Cool

There are no girls on the internet. Well there is this kind of girl:

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:32:08 PM

Summer is awesome and i think everyone agrees.

See ya.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 01:58:01 AM

It is funny, but we are created in this way , if it is hot we want cold and if it is cold we want sunshine and hot... when it rains i want to go out for a walk in the sunshine and when it is sun i beg for some rain  Cheesy Cheesy sometimes we act and react very very interesting ,so i would not say fuck summer, and also not fuck winter

No.

Yeah no as well.
On the other hand I like summer, even in those days where the heat is in triple digits.

I hope to god you live in the US and are measuring temperatures in Fahrenheit, then!

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
moreia

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:03:13 AM

Sad I want winter back now! >_<
You're kidding me right
Winter?
Summer is amazing the beach, the sun, the warmth, and you want the cold and dampness?
Must be a polar bear or something
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:25:09 AM

No.

Yeah no as well.

I hope to god you live in the US and are measuring temperatures in Fahrenheit, then!

Ahh yes those triple Centigrade days on Earth.  They happen, but only when the Earth is hollow... wait this isn't Dank's Earth is hollow thread.

Yeah the news says triple digit temps - doesn't make sense to most of the world who lives in Centigrade.  WTF is everybody boiling!?!
geforcelover

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:21:04 AM

why fuck summer .. i like summer unless its not so hot.. here is 48 temprature.. .. i m moving to cold place..
DirtFighter

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:50:45 AM

Ah, here in Butterfly Labs Land we are looking at 91-95 F (33 C) over the next few days with a ton of rain and wind.

Ah!

Kansas!

Whats up JayHawker??  I have been through Kansas couple hundred times crossing this great land of ours. I reside in the land of fruits and nuts….California

Summer is the best season…except when it is like Africa hot out side but I like it better than winter. Snow chains on a semi truck are vey heavy and most people around here in Cali have not a clue how to drive in snow (or in general for that matter)

Take a DEEP breath…thats still free
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 01:25:28 PM

Hehe no I don't live in the US, but I've converted to F because someone used it a few posts back.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 06:43:22 AM

Hehe no I don't live in the US, but I've converted to F because someone used it a few posts back.
I love it when people get confused over C vs F.
I preheated the oven to 425
HOLY SHIT IS IT MELTING
The baby's body temp is 98.6
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:04:42 PM

Ah, here in Butterfly Labs Land we are looking at 91-95 F (33 C) over the next few days with a ton of rain and wind.

Ah!

Kansas!

Whats up JayHawker??  I have been through Kansas couple hundred times crossing this great land of ours. I reside in the land of fruits and nuts….California

Summer is the best season…except when it is like Africa hot out side but I like it better than winter. Snow chains on a semi truck are vey heavy and most people around here in Cali have not a clue how to drive in snow (or in general for that matter)

Most Cali people who live in the mountains know how to drive in snow.  It's all the clueless snowboarders and skiiers going to Big Bear, Mammoth etc.  Now rain, we are just complete morons.  People seem to actually drive faster since traffic moves too slow for them.... and then they fly off the overpass or slam into the center median.
DirtFighter

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:27:58 PM

Ah!

Kansas!

Whats up JayHawker??  I have been through Kansas couple hundred times crossing this great land of ours. I reside in the land of fruits and nuts….California

Most Cali people who live in the mountains know how to drive in snow.  It's all the clueless snowboarders and skiiers going to Big Bear, Mammoth etc.  Now rain, we are just complete morons.  People seem to actually drive faster since traffic moves too slow for them.... and then they fly off the overpass or slam into the center median.

I know the mountaineers can do it ….but there is a reason they close the Grapevine when it gets 1/64th of an inch of snow fall…LOL…I drive over Donner pass all the time also..Wrecks-O-Rama when it snows there too…I will say the craziest winter drivers are in Ohio..I have had people pass me in my semi truck, while its blizzading, on the sidewalk…no lie. 3 different drivers on the same day…and I don't drive slow in the snow

Take a DEEP breath…thats still free
tobyliciously

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:54:28 PM

Winter > Fall > Summer > Spring

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.
Teddy: Te6JXLV87SK7bS3ha2fXDqR67bFsQJc7gF
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:22:38 PM

I rather it be hot then cold. Being cold sucks..

Only benefit would be going to the beach and see all the chicks wearing almost nothing.

Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:55:32 PM

Weather conspires against me to stop me from working Sad It's so hot right now there's nothing to really do except sit here and slowly roast Sad
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:58:38 PM

Weather conspires against me to stop me from working Sad It's so hot right now there's nothing to really do except sit here and slowly roast Sad

I agree I hate hot weather I need to move country to a real cold place which the sun doesn't even come out. I burn easy and thats not good either.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:03:33 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 02:20:07 AM by organofcorti

I agree I hate hot weather I need to move country to a real cold place which the sun doesn't even come out. I burn easy and thats not good either.

Well, I know a place the sun don't shine Smiley

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:15:05 AM

105F here today (About 41C).

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: