Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:18:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about my logo?  (Read 280 times)
Lumining (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:39:22 AM

Hi guys,
I created a new logo for my account and I want to know what you think about it?
Is it a good/memorable logo or would you change some stuff or change it completely?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalson90

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:53:42 AM

Hi guys,
Is it a good/memorable logo or would you change some stuff or change it completely?
https://i.imgur.com/u1C5k5F.png
The logo is not bad. But what does it mean? Or is it just an abstraction, or does each color mean something? Explain please, what is it in general?
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:04:00 AM

Its okay, for me 50℅><
D.Minded

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:10:48 AM

Not bad, reminds me a little bit of ethereum. But memorable in any case.
WILLsmithBITCOIN

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:19:46 AM

Hi guys,

yeah you did good job not bad. but you try to change some more bitter. now we have more technologies and in the photoshopy we have to make this logo some more colorful. so once you have to try to do modification. it gives you better and attracting shape to your logo. i think your logo looking like ethereum shape. i think you want to design your logo like ethereum so once search in Google and and watch you tube videos after you have to start to doing it.now a days coming more attracting designing logos so you have to do better.
Lumining (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:26:55 PM

The logo is not bad. But what does it mean? Or is it just an abstraction, or does each color mean something? Explain please, what is it in general?

Thank you, I chose the colors of the Luxembourgish flag. It should just be a logo that's related to the cryptoworld.

It's derivative, unoriginal, bad, and you should feel bad.

I feel very bad now  Tongue Tongue haha no I don't, what would you change? everything?

yeah you did good job not bad. but you try to change some more bitter. now we have more technologies and in the photoshopy we have to make this logo some more colorful. so once you have to try to do modification. it gives you better and attracting shape to your logo. i think your logo looking like ethereum shape. i think you want to design your logo like ethereum so once search in Google and and watch you tube videos after you have to start to doing it.now a days coming more attracting designing logos so you have to do better.

Sorry my photoshop skills are very limited Grin I chose the colors of my country flag, that's why it's not more colorful. I don't want to ressemble ethereum too much but even if so, it's not that bad.

I wanted to make the logo look like a super modern light bulb, "Luminining" --> "Lumine" --> bring light --> lightbulb --> modern crypto-node design logo

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GreatFelix

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:49:04 PM

It is kinda simple - but I can't look away - it is hypnotic minimalistic. Could you do a second Version using Microsoft Paint instead of Photoshop? Grin
abcdfGEEZ

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:11:56 PM

I think its ok I give it 30%

Maybe more green???
Lumining (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:44:36 PM

It is kinda simple - but I can't look away - it is hypnotic minimalistic. Could you do a second Version using Microsoft Paint instead of Photoshop? Grin

That's the effect I wanted to achieve!:) My design skills are really poor, I suffered to make that simple thing in the Photoshop CC Test version. I really can't handle paint  Tongue

I think its ok I give it 30%

Maybe more green???

I wanted to keep the colors of my country flag, no green possible....

Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:48:44 PM

For me, I really like the colors inside the diamond, it is very appealing to the eye. The only thing that seems off for me was the details at the outer buttom part. But in general, good job on creating your personal logo from scratch. One suggestion, make the inner and outer outline of your logo black, this way the color would pop out even more and give it more depth. Cheers!
Lumining (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:40:42 AM

For me, I really like the colors inside the diamond, it is very appealing to the eye. The only thing that seems off for me was the details at the outer buttom part. But in general, good job on creating your personal logo from scratch. One suggestion, make the inner and outer outline of your logo black, this way the color would pop out even more and give it more depth. Cheers!

I'm not sure about what you mean with "the inner and outer outline" ? Anywayy I'm decided to use it as it is, for the beginning at least Wink

Fasity

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

The logo is not that bad. As for me I will give the logo 60%.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:21:30 PM

in my opinion, the logo is good ..
the selling value is there, can attract lure the people who see it to join.
amrahova_s

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

Well, I like the colours and it`s quite attractive)
verum20

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:34:02 AM

Looks a bit like Ethereum Smiley
Hung0507

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

Hi guys,

I think this is not a bad idea, but it does not really attract and impress anybody. You should do something more specific, look at what one might know what it is or have a line Your own slogan to make an impression on others.
dannywhelan

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

use only two color instead of multiple it will look nice
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:43:21 AM

It looks like the logo of pepsi, but in diamond shape. However, it is good for someone who is starting designs. Keep practicing until you become a great logo artist.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: