Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EnterCoin ENTRC: The Humane Project  (Read 52390 times)
XXIII

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

Hello guys, how much does cost one token? Or how many tokens i can buy per 1 ETh?
Varog

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

Hello guys, how much does cost one token? Or how many tokens i can buy per 1 ETh?
Hello, if I understand correctly, the price for 1 token is 0.55 dollars.
Accordingly, for 1 ETH you can buy about 160 tokens.
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

You called the price correct, but as far as I know you can buy tokens of this project only for BTC and USD.
In BTC token price - 1 ENTRC = 0.00012850 BTC
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

You called the price correct, but as far as I know you can buy tokens of this project only for BTC and USD.
In any case, you can first sell ETH and buy BTC. And after that you can buy ENTRC.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

Where did you get the information that we cannot buy tokens for Ethereum? I think it is possible.
XXIII

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:48:11 PM
Merited by fanbeila (2)

Thank you so much, you helped me a lot.
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

Good evening!!! Explain me please what are the uses of Enter Coin wallet?
Hello Oprah Grin Beside holding EnterCoin in a safe place, the wallet allows merchants to accept EnterCoin wallet easily in their online shops with its easy to use integration. It is a form of online safe payments that ensures the users' safety by applying a dispute program.
Well, thank. And what other features are available for wallet users?
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

Where did you get the information that we cannot buy tokens for Ethereum? I think it is possible.
On the official website of the Stinex exchange, the token trades are only held to BTC and USD.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

Hey. I want to ask a few questions to the project managers. Are you planning to sell your token on new exchanges? If so, which ones? And when? Thank.
I think in the near future the token will be traded only on 1 exchange, this exchange https://www.stinex.net/
I believe that the project needs to enter new exchanges, with a large volume of trading.This exchange is not popular and the volume of trading on this exchange is small. If the token will be traded on larger exchanges, this will have a very positive effect on the project.
Partially agree with you. The project is new, and it will be difficult for it to come out to advanced stock exchanges now.
But I agree with you that this will have a very positive impact on the project and will bring to the project the popularity of many new users.
Why is it difficult? I'm not talking about the advanced exchanges from the top 10, we are talking about any exchange with a daily trading volume of more than 1 million. This will be enough for the first time.
I agree with you. The project has an interesting concept, and I think that the new exchanges (not even the top ones) will have a very good impact on the project. It is evident that the project community is growing every day, and this does not need to stop.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

Good evening!!! Explain me please what are the uses of Enter Coin wallet?
Hello Oprah Grin Beside holding EnterCoin in a safe place, the wallet allows merchants to accept EnterCoin wallet easily in their online shops with its easy to use integration. It is a form of online safe payments that ensures the users' safety by applying a dispute program.
Well, thank. And what other features are available for wallet users?
Trasnfer to other users, instant withdrawal, KYC procedure, merchant option to accept payments, vouchers, multiple deposit methods, and much much more.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

On the official website of the Stinex exchange, the token trades are only held to BTC and USD.
Hello, what is Stinex? It is exchange?
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

Good evening, Stinex is an easy to use advanced crypto exchange platform that allows users to easily trade and exchange their digital currencies with other digital or FIAT currencies. Stinex has over 60 currencies upon launch. Then it will add more. Classic currencies include BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, and XRP. It also uses EnterCoin as the platform currency to pay fees and trade against.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

Yes, this is a new exchange.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

Good evening, Stinex is an easy to use advanced crypto exchange platform that allows users to easily trade and exchange their digital currencies with other digital or FIAT currencies. Stinex has over 60 currencies upon launch. Then it will add more. Classic currencies include BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, and XRP. It also uses EnterCoin as the platform currency to pay fees and trade against.

You did not write the main thing, that this is a new exchange, which is not particularly popular and has a small daily trading volume.
Khaled Alhaj

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:29:13 PM

Best project 🔥ENTRC
Khaled Alhaj

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:36:58 PM

very great project , a great future currency and  expected to reach more than $100 in less than a year 🔥🔥
#ENTRC 🔥🔥🚀🚀
Khalilhabib

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:30:49 PM

I am sure that entrc will do the best behavior and will get the best results in very soon
Khalilhabib

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:53:12 AM

Of course it is significant for everyone who wants to invest safely
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:15:45 AM

after waiting for long time,,
now i can see this Entercoin at coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/entercoin
hope other great news will coming

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀