Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EnterCoin ENTRC: The Humane Project  (Read 52390 times)
Travi$

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

Hello guys, tell me please can I buy this token only for cryptocurrency? Or no?
Good evening. As far as I know, you can buy tokens not only for cryptocurrency. You can also use payment systems such as Perfect Money, Payeer, ADvCash and so on.

of course this can be done, but there is a very big chance that the money spent will not be returned. be careful with all these translations of fiat. these transfers can block everything very quickly.
An interesting opinion, I would like to know why you think so? I think that the risks in acquiring tokens for cryptocurrency and fiat funds are about the same. Do not panic.
I think the risks are a little higher, but not critical. The factor that the project makes it possible to buy tokens for fiat money is only an advantage.
Stargazing

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

Hello, your token already trade on exchanges? If yes, which exchange?
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

Good morning, yeah, sure, you can buy or sell token ENTRC on the Stinex exchange.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:12:12 AM

Good morning, yeah, sure, you can buy or sell token ENTRC on the Stinex exchange.
What is this exchange? I cannot find exchange like this on the Coinmarketcap..Or this exchange is absent on this website?
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

Hello guys, tell me please can I buy this token only for cryptocurrency? Or no?
Good evening. As far as I know, you can buy tokens not only for cryptocurrency. You can also use payment systems such as Perfect Money, Payeer, ADvCash and so on.

of course this can be done, but there is a very big chance that the money spent will not be returned. be careful with all these translations of fiat. these transfers can block everything very quickly.
An interesting opinion, I would like to know why you think so? I think that the risks in acquiring tokens for cryptocurrency and fiat funds are about the same. Do not panic.
I think the risks are a little higher, but not critical. The factor that the project makes it possible to buy tokens for fiat money is only an advantage.
I also think that this is an advantage, because many projects do not have such an opportunity. And very often it happens that people want to buy tokens, but they do not have cryptocurrency, or they just don’t want to spend it, but want to buy tokens for real money. Risks have always been, are and will be. And this is quite normal.
darkshine

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

What is this exchange? I cannot find exchange like this on the Coinmarketcap..Or this exchange is absent on this website?
This exchange is not yet available on Coinmarketcap, it is relatively new. I believe that it will be added to Coinmarketcap in the near future.
heni12@

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

great one project
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

Good afternoon, does your platform have a mobile app?
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

Good evening. As far as I know, there is no mobile application for today, but in the near future it will be created.
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

Good evening. As far as I know, there is no mobile application for today, but in the near future it will be created.
Do you know which operating systems mobile applications will be released for? For Android and iOS? Or for Windows too?
Travi$

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:54:40 PM

Do you know which operating systems mobile applications will be released for? For Android and iOS? Or for Windows too?
For all mobile devices and for all operating systems that you listed.
Vimleshg969

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:55:33 AM

for the crypto-currency world.
The problems that have affected you from your idea are present in almost all exchanges.
Here is one problem today is very topical listing of scam exchange projects basically do not think about their reputation but only go for the
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

for the crypto-currency world.
The problems that have affected you from your idea are present in almost all exchanges.
Here is one problem today is very topical listing of scam exchange projects basically do not think about their reputation but only go for the
Sorry, what? What does you mean? I think you wrote a message? Or I do not understand you correctly. Write more understandable, please.
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

Good evening!!! Explain me please what are the uses of Enter Coin wallet?
darkshine

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

Hey. I want to ask a few questions to the project managers. Are you planning to sell your token on new exchanges? If so, which ones? And when? Thank.
Travi$

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

Good evening!!! Explain me please what are the uses of Enter Coin wallet?
Hello Oprah Grin Beside holding EnterCoin in a safe place, the wallet allows merchants to accept EnterCoin wallet easily in their online shops with its easy to use integration. It is a form of online safe payments that ensures the users' safety by applying a dispute program.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

Hey. I want to ask a few questions to the project managers. Are you planning to sell your token on new exchanges? If so, which ones? And when? Thank.
I think in the near future the token will be traded only on 1 exchange, this exchange https://www.stinex.net/
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

I think in the near future the token will be traded only on 1 exchange, this exchange https://www.stinex.net/
I believe that the project needs to enter new exchanges, with a large volume of trading.This exchange is not popular and the volume of trading on this exchange is small. If the token will be traded on larger exchanges, this will have a very positive effect on the project.
sadboy132

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

I believe that the project needs to enter new exchanges, with a large volume of trading.This exchange is not popular and the volume of trading on this exchange is small. If the token will be traded on larger exchanges, this will have a very positive effect on the project.
Partially agree with you. The project is new, and it will be difficult for it to come out to advanced stock exchanges now.
But I agree with you that this will have a very positive impact on the project and will bring to the project the popularity of many new users.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:22:42 PM

Partially agree with you. The project is new, and it will be difficult for it to come out to advanced stock exchanges now.
But I agree with you that this will have a very positive impact on the project and will bring to the project the popularity of many new users.
Why is it difficult? I'm not talking about the advanced exchanges from the top 10, we are talking about any exchange with a daily trading volume of more than 1 million. This will be enough for the first time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: