Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:46:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Method to Uprade Spotify Accounts to Premium & make money! (5 vouches)  (Read 28982 times)
BluOrb (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:56:28 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 03:03:41 PM by BluOrb

I am selling a method to upgrade Spotify Premium accounts, start your own shop, and a way to make profit.

There are 2 methods included, depending on what you and your customers are comfortable with. There is also a section on how to profit.
All vouch copies taken.

Purchase here - https://selly.gg/p/dd3498cf

Vouches -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: daytob on October 28, 2017, 06:20:39 PM
Trial Vouch

Got the method pretty much straight away.
It needs a bit of work to sort them out and seller has provided at least 2 ways of sorting the accounts.

It might be a bit too technical for some people but just by going through the method shows the seller has provided several examples.

I will update this once I sort out a few accounts.

But for the time being there is enough here to get you started.
Looks value for money straight away.

GLWS

Quote from: xypos on October 28, 2017, 09:18:48 PM
Review: The seller is responsive, i requested a vouch and got it straight away which means that customer service is probably going to be on the high end. As for the actual method itself, you get 2 methods as well as a guide to sell.

All of this is greyhat and may not suit you. Do at your own risk.

Bought it about 3 weeks ago. Solid method. You can probably make about $20 a day with little setup and virtually no startup cost. Ive made about $200 Very easy no experience needed. Would recommend if you dont mind greyhat methods.

+Just Bought One

Honest Review-

- Very Good Method
- Out Of Box Thinking
- You can start your own shop easily

Received a vouch copy, these will definitely work if you put in some effort.

Vote for him, code worked fine.

My old thread was deleted. if you've purchased, please share your experience.

buy here - https://selly.gg/p/dd3498cf
alphalifter304

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:18:46 AM

just purchased!
BluOrb (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:36:39 PM

just purchased!
Thank you Smiley
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:26:09 AM

Do you have a method for Netflix?
BluOrb (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:01:43 PM

Do you have a method for Netflix?
not currently, I will look at it
BluOrb (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:23:09 AM

anyone else want to offer a review?
TheSpotifyGuy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:33:41 AM

Bought it about 3 weeks ago. Solid method. You can probably make about $20 a day with little setup and virtually no startup cost. Ive made about $200 Very easy no experience needed. Would recommend if you dont mind greyhat methods.
MikuRevenge

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:05:00 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 08:39:15 PM by MikuRevenge

Update - Not working .

Im keep getting "600 - Oops something went wrong, please try again."

Contacted OP About This But No Replies.
BluOrb (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:59:22 PM

Thanks for the review Smiley
BluOrb (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:28:04 PM

+Just Bought One

Honest Review-

- Very Good Method
- Out Of Box Thinking
- You can start your own shop easily

appreciate the vouch Smiley
BluOrb (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:13:56 AM

anyone else purchased and want to offer a vouch? also positive feedback on Selly.gg/@BluOrb is appreciated Smiley
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:59:41 AM

is this legit and legal? how much is the method for premium account? aside from spotify, do you offer any other premium upgrade like crunchyroll and netflix? Im interested please kindly send me personal message. Thankyou.
BluOrb (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

is this legit and legal? how much is the method for premium account? aside from spotify, do you offer any other premium upgrade like crunchyroll and netflix? Im interested please kindly send me personal message. Thankyou.

Hi, it is a little grayhat, as reviews have said, but you have nothing to worry about, there are multiple methods in the guide. No, it isn't possible for them unfortunately.
No problem Smiley let me know if you have any more questions
hardcore

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:02:40 PM

Update - Not working .

Have you fixed this yet OP?

BluOrb (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:54:43 PM

Update - Not working .

I have replied to him, but I'll do so here again. He is getting a browser issue when logged into spotify. He can try another browser, but other than that I had no expeirence with that issue, never gotten it and I've been doing this for a while. That's an issue specific to him when logged into spotify. Other than suggesting things to do differently (or try the other method in the guide, there are 2, one of which would mean that it wouldn't be possible to get that error message) there isn't much else I can do. That's a spotify issue, not one with the guide.
MikuRevenge

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:17:16 AM

Update - Not working .

I have replied to him, but I'll do so here again. He is getting a browser issue when logged into spotify. He can try another browser, but other than that I had no expeirence with that issue, never gotten it and I've been doing this for a while. That's an issue specific to him when logged into spotify. Other than suggesting things to do differently (or try the other method in the guide, there are 2, one of which would mean that it wouldn't be possible to get that error message) there isn't much else I can do. That's a spotify issue, not one with the guide.

Used 2 Different Device but still not working . 1 Physical PC and VPS

Any fixes  ? I've Opened a dispute .I want a refund
BluOrb (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:01:16 PM

Update - Not working .

Show me proof of that. I have NEVER gotten this error. Sounds like you don't like the guide or don't want to put in the effort and just want a refund. A simple google search would show you this - https://community.spotify.com/t5/Premium-for-Family-Student/Family-members-unable-to-join-error-600/td-p/2439500

Have you contacted Spotify Cares / Spotify Support? You are committing fraud by Chargebacking, as it is EXACTLY as described. Contact Spotify, tell them the situtation and then get back to me.
MikuRevenge

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:25:41 PM

Update - Not working .

Show me proof of that. I have NEVER gotten this error. Sounds like you don't like the guide or don't want to put in the effort and just want a refund. A simple google search would show you this - https://community.spotify.com/t5/Premium-for-Family-Student/Family-members-unable-to-join-error-600/td-p/2439500

Have you contacted Spotify Cares / Spotify Support? You are committing fraud by Chargebacking, as it is EXACTLY as described. Contact Spotify, tell them the situtation and then get back to me.

In your method there is no mentioning about "Contact Spotify Support" or Info About The Error .
The Method Didnt work as described . Its called Customer rights.
I've Tried about 10 Accounts And The method still not working.
Im not here trying to scam you . I already Give a good vouch in the first place, I  though the method would work.
Then when im going to try the method it gives me The Error. I can't Accept Any Invitation it keeps showing the error 600.
Im Just Asking for a Simple "Refund" Because the Method didnt work as Described. I Didnt say that you tryna scam me.
maybe the method works for you But Not Me, Because of some reason, Maybe because im Livin in the Asia or God knows why.
Is it really That hard to just Click the "Refund" ?
BluOrb (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:45:38 PM

Update - Not working .

In your method there is no mentioning about "Contact Spotify Support" or Info About The Error .
The Method Didnt work as described . Its called Customer rights.
I've Tried about 10 Accounts And The method still not working.
Im not here trying to scam you . I already Give a good vouch in the first place, I  though the method would work.
Then when im going to try the method it gives me The Error. I can't Accept Any Invitation it keeps showing the error 600.
Im Just Asking for a Simple "Refund" Because the Method didnt work as Described. I Didnt say that you tryna scam me.
maybe the method works for you But Not Me, Because of some reason, Maybe because im Livin in the Asia or God knows why.
Is it really That hard to just Click the "Refund" ?

There isn't anything in it about it because I've never gotten this and had no idea it existed. Did you contact https://twitter.com/spotifycares? They're always active. Just tell the problem you're having. Nothing I can do about that.
siciliano

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:31:48 PM

This is a method how to upgrade spotify accounts to premium for free right? If yes, let me know I am interested in this.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: