nebule cash drop (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
-
November 10, 2017, 02:09:03 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 05:06:29 AM by nebule cash drop

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2779634
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:24:13 AM

Screenshot the PM Message, Chat logs and upload it at img ur, It would be more believable evidence, also use archive.is to save a copy of the certain posts that you identify as an "extortionate behavior".
8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:46:36 AM

Screenshot the PM Message, Chat logs and upload it at img ur, It would be more believable evidence, also use archive.is to save a copy of the certain posts that you identify as an "extortionate behavior".
https://i.imgur.com/tdRmdnd.png

It was already on the post if you looked closely enough
I Apologize, apparently img ur is blocked on our office. Thank you for your clarification.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:52:25 PM

Again, since they been making several post trying to discredit me.i will like to verify that this is a scam group made up of princa, dexter42 and dyvanc. Trying to discredit the hard work i have done to expose their several scam groups. It's quite convenient that he creates an account in a different forum that am not in using my name and sends himself a message trying to claim that i tried to extort him. You would think that if all my messages are made on btct, that i would contact him thru the same forum. Anyway, lauda like i sent you in  the message, this guiys are also responsible for Stripple, Sonic Ether, Supertonin Network, Evolution lab, Padideo coin, Securivitas, Nebule, Stripple, Regrar, Bitcoinash and several other countless scam.

I impulsively bought padideo awhile back and when i discovered that it was a scam, I threatened to expose padideo and all affiliated accounts as a scam, they locked and close all the in a day. I made note of every acct that was shilling this various scam coins and actively monitor them. since then, i have been exposing them whenever i see them shilling there several other scam atttempt. Please do a thorough research and look thru my previous post. It will be really sad to side with this scammers and punish me for trying to expose them. just have a look thru my trust and see the only negative there are from this scammers. All my other trust have been positive. You more than welcome to contact any of them to verify my credential. I could really use your help stopping this scammers and i have proof for the purchased coin from padideo. i bought 0.76 BTC worth of their coin, i know it was pretty foolish of me, but i have channeled all my aggression in making sure they don't scam anyone else.

BY THE WAY I WILL CONTACT MPREP AND HOPEFULLY HE WILL HELP SORT ALL OF THIS OUT, AND AM GLAD YOU GAVE ME NEGATIVE TRUST WITH YOUR OTHER SCAM ACCTS THAT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT, NOW I HAVE OTHER ACCOUNTS TO ADD TO THE LIST OF ACCTS THAT I MONITOR. THANKS

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:37:41 PM

By the way, here is a post on twitter from august about nebule previous attempt https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops/status/901765251925979137

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:32:24 AM

Like i mentioned before this is a scam group made up of princa, dexter42, dvyanc and xanderis. I i have busted multiple of their scam attempt and this is all an attempt to discredit the hardwork i have done. I figured i should give you guys the back story so you will understand why princa took a pm i sent him making fun of him for giving me a negative trust and modified it to look like i was asking for a ransom from one of his scam threads.

Anyway, they attempted an intricate scam in August using the token name Nebule. First they tried to run an ICO using this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2091376.0) but soon as i exposed them, they deleted most of the post from the main shillers and open another thread with the same name( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2124468) and tried to run an airdrop scam, the idea again was for applicants to send their BTC to a multisig address in order to claim there token. I and several others were able to deduce that their plan was to ask for ransom in other to release your coin back to you. Due to group effort we were able to get the admin to shut down that thread. However, you can view a post made about it on twitter here https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops/status/901765251925979137.

They turned around and tried to do the same scam a few days ag0 as Stripple (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2361244.msg24178048#msg24178048) the plan again was for individuals to send BTC to a multi sig address in order to claim their token. They didn't even bother changing the name of the admin from nebule to stripple. I busted them again, and out of frustration they left me multiple negative trust and  made a scam accusation post claiming that i tried to extort them. They even photoshopped my profile name into a message asking for a ransom (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381533.0)  and (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381660.0) They went as far as claiming that several other accts that were also exposing their accts were also asking for money and photoshoped fake pm's from this accts. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2383001)

Not the name of the admin profile on the stripple thread

Again note the name of the admin profile

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CounterStrike

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:14:22 PM

Extortion is the new sig campaign, lol
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:30:48 PM

By the way I will bump this thread and post that i have proposition that no one in their right mind will turn down if they were telling the truth. If you willing to give up your login id , am willing to contact sebastianju ( a well known escrow on this forum) and you can pm him your login id. I will pay him to verify your comment  and also send him 0.1 BTC to hold on escrow. If he verify that your comment is true that I did send that comment to you, he can send you the 0.1 BTC for your trouble.

We can also ask Ibminer, just to prove am not full of shit, here is another one of your scam thread with the same offer. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2570296.msg26308272#msg26308272

As you can see this is posted on all of your scam thread and and if you were serious and telling the truth, you could easily clear 0.6 BTC from them verifying all of your statements.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄