Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PXC]Please help Alpha Test PhenixEx.com [Exchange]  (Read 2375 times)
ToxicDartFrog

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:18:59 PM

There are sell orders for phenixcoin below 0.0060 BTC/PXC and there is a buy order at 0.0060 btc/pxc. It doesn't get filled..
Yes, I tried buying the 100PXC @ .005 and while it created the buy order it won't trade with the sell order (100PXC @ .005).
dubs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:22:37 PM

can you please add megacoin
HuuHachu

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:47:19 PM

Mmh ... was trying to sell PXC (I know, this is bad ^^), but the order was not executed (it should have, I used the price from the highest buy order)

In fact, it seems a few other sell orders are not executed for PXC.
EDIT: has been corrected it seems Smiley

Also:

- at least some confirmation box is required when placing an order.
Ideally, we should also be warned if we are trying to buy at a price higher than the lowest sell order (and the reverse when selling)
Maybe build a system retaining unconfirmed orders (bter has something like that I think)

- make it so the details (btc amount, fee, net amount) are recomputed every time we change our amount or price (instead of having to clic on the other field to get a refresh)

- not always the case, but it seems we sometime need to refresh the page (F5) to get the correct order book.

Last is maybe a very personal opinion, but I find the characters font too small, and combined with the layout this produce a lot of wasted space.
The interface could be more compact yet easier to read
Yet again it's a personal opinion ^^

noble: 9mKQpsfLeabjFsPv3YR9zYoAVymDPyfjCp
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 04:49:17 PM

Mmh ... was trying to sell PXC (I know, this is bad ^^), but the order was not executed (it should have, I used the price from the highest buy order)

In fact, it seems a few other sell orders are not executed for PXC.
EDIT: has been corrected it seems Smiley

Also:

- at least some confirmation box is required when placing an order.
Ideally, we should also be warned if we are trying to buy at a price higher than the lowest sell order (and the reverse when selling)
Maybe build a system retaining unconfirmed orders (bter has something like that I think)

- make it so the details (btc amount, fee, net amount) are recomputed every time we change our amount or price (instead of having to clic on the other field to get a refresh)

- not always the case, but it seems we sometime need to refresh the page (F5) to get the correct order book.

Last is maybe a very personal opinion, but I find the characters font too small, and combined with the layout this produce a lot of wasted space.
The interface could be more compact yet easier to read
Yet again it's a personal opinion ^^

Maybe later on there comes an option to customize things like that a bit Smiley Would be great Smiley
MrSike

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

I do not support any of these 3 coins in my avatar

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:49:50 PM

For PXC market: My orders are not executing.

For all other markets:  The Market data in the left panel is showing wrong information.  I put in sell orders for .00000001BTC, the trade executes properly but the left panel shows last price as .00000001BTC instead of the market price the trade executed at.

Same with the buy orders, I bought 1 WDC for 1 BTC and the market prices shows up as last trade 1BTC instead of .0071BTC where it was actually traded.

Edit: It appears the graph is also showing this wrong data, same as left panel.

BTC: 1167XUNMF95xpRvQphKnKXPiJmP16cgTpm
MRO: 49BqijXcCU4MGfp2PGpqETNnX4yjrx9ZNj8TiKUj2N1kAZmY3A5cmHfiDGHnnTDiwbfmE7MZYDrSATz 2AN1JQvtWGVm6MJ6
JohnCar (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:56:25 PM

Thanks for the feedback and pointing out the issues guys we are correcting them..

TIT coming soon..............
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:58:40 PM

Thanks for the feedback and pointing out the issues guys we are correcting them..
i want to keep my 20BTC   Grin
JohnCar (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:01:17 PM

lol i am sure you do

TIT coming soon..............
AquaMan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:13:14 PM

lol i am sure you do
Yea I have 455 LTC and 7 BTC, dont worry about offering me more, I will just take that as payment for participating in this test group...  Roll Eyes
Eb0la

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:14:11 PM

I managed to withdrawl 20BTC to my legit account.  Is this a bug?

Just joking Tongue  Looks good so far, however I have the same issues as others have reported.. trades not working ATM.
anzy

Activity: 263

I like helping people

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:20:16 PM

I like the UI!

You should add AmericanCoin (AMC) as a tradable pair - it's already on cryptsy. I have some and am actively mining it along with all the other 'mericans out there : P

Crypsy works, but it's a pain - your interface seems like it'll be MUCH better for users like me.

I like building things
MrSike

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

I do not support any of these 3 coins in my avatar

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:22:58 PM

Trade History bug: The Total(BTC) column shows incorrect number.  I bought .1 WDC at 10 BTC so the market order executed fine and I received my 14.### WDC, but the Trade History shows that I paid 142.###BTC for them.

BTC: 1167XUNMF95xpRvQphKnKXPiJmP16cgTpm
MRO: 49BqijXcCU4MGfp2PGpqETNnX4yjrx9ZNj8TiKUj2N1kAZmY3A5cmHfiDGHnnTDiwbfmE7MZYDrSATz 2AN1JQvtWGVm6MJ6
nawazish1

Activity: 462

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:28:01 PM

I like the UI!

You should add AmericanCoin (AMC) as a tradable pair - it's already on cryptsy. I have some and am actively mining it along with all the other 'mericans out there : P

Crypsy works, but it's a pain - your interface seems like it'll be MUCH better for users like me.

If they add more coins the UI will become complex here as well.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:48:51 PM

lol i am sure you do
I don`t want keep them, only withdraw.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:52:23 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2013, 06:12:33 PM by nawazish1

on some coins like DGC and PWC When I click click on the buy or sell order from the list it is not automatically filling up the blanks. And PXC trade is not working aswell.

EDIT: WDC is working best right now. And Also when I don't write the number of coins to sell I can't select the order by just clicking on it and if clicked without typing the amount to sell or buy I still can't select after typing the amount I must manually write it or have to refresh the page.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 07:48:53 PM

When I buy PXC I don't get PXC but the BTC are gone Tongue
AquaMan

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:47:09 PM

This is why they test, the devs do everything right with this coin, Im still surprised some people out believe other alts have better backing than this one.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:00:30 PM

This is why they test, the devs do everything right with this coin, Im still surprised some people out believe other alts have better backing than this one.

This means we are one the most intelligent people here.

AquaMan

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:00:42 PM

For the most part working good on my end, although I havent played with it too much yet...
iamatrix

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 09:09:48 PM

Sry guys, did not expect the coin to switch over today, had to stop watching the exchange and watch/fix coin..

I will be getting back to exchange shortly..

M.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: