Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:20:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Create a new Coin lets do it for 2018 or better not?  (Read 194 times)
ALX3K (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:49:30 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 03:37:09 AM by ALX3K

I have found now some developers who cant make a coin from cheap to luxury Smiley i hope  Grin Huh

The idea the classic way on exchange with a coin. No Ico Presale or airdrops, because people say hold but dump i see it everyday.

What to you think ? good or bad ?

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:13:34 AM

You should try to re-organize your ideas, this looks terrible and you should try to hire some people in order to do your work, you are not going to be able to work alone because you need to have a good team, you know that right? Without a team, and without the faces of all of you, your ico is not going to be a succesfull one, so you should try to look at all the other examples and make your own thoughts, ico's needs a lot of money for promotion, and a lot of money to make people get to your ico just by mistake.

rzluetlhch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:38:20 AM

A good development team, never having to worry about raising money, or worrying about an ico failure. So, you should have a good idea first, and then you should be able to do the ico if you have the technology to do it or find a couple of partners who have a lot of programming skills.

ALX3K (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:40:00 AM

You should try to re-organize your ideas, this looks terrible and you should try to hire some people in order to do your work, you are not going to be able to work alone because you need to have a good team, you know that right? Without a team, and without the faces of all of you, your ico is not going to be a succesfull one, so you should try to look at all the other examples and make your own thoughts, ico's needs a lot of money for promotion, and a lot of money to make people get to your ico just by mistake.

shure i try it.
i wonder why people invest in useless ico tokens and cry when there lose money instead of invest in real cryptocurrency,

same this airdrop shit the most hopes only for free money. for this i dont invest time. this is terrible not to ask some questions  Grin
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:52:44 AM

I have found now some developers who cant make a coin from cheap to luxury Smiley i hope  Grin Huh

The idea the classic way on exchange with a coin. No Ico Presale or airdrops, because people say hold but dump i see it everyday.

What to you think ? good or bad ?

How people know your coin if no airdrop. Even btc give airdrop with faucet sistem. Faucet helped bitcoin to be popular. If you create coin and hold it, WHo want to buy your coin? How much is your coin worth? Do exchangers want to accept your coin? Listing in exchanger should spend about 3 BTC. Are you ready to spend 3 BTC to list your coin.
ALX3K (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:55:32 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 04:13:20 AM by ALX3K

sure is reinvesting the goal and not stop after the first revenue and i already in talks with some exchanges.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: