Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin ever be safe for any investment ?  (Read 4711 times)
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:49:11 PM

At present situation government actually not so much concern about such kind of currency for that  reason people are not so much interested for using this currency. it is now use as a electronic currency though computerized system.
in terms of purchase and sales bit coin holder's are safe but the  lack of proper monitoring system by implementing different protocols client are demotivated for using this currency on investment projects.Every country's government should established a policy for securing those client who are holder of bitcoin like an cash or deposit account holders and this types of policy help to motivated bitcoin holders for investing different sector for establishing new entrepreneur in order to development of economical condition.
Bitcoin was originally created not to replace the type of currency that already exists.
Bitcoin is present to provide an alternative for electronic transaction, as its progress development, bitcoin become more big and used as one of investment field. Do everyone think the same?
Maybe yes, but certainly not everyone has their purpose why using this.
The larger the community, the more people believe to use it, so it can be concluded bitcoins are safe as an investment and used for other transactions.
Yeah bitcoin was the created to use in place of money and now it has taken a new shape which is investment people are investing into bitcoin and it is giving maximum profit to them and this behavior of bitcoin give it more popularity and it has be declared as the most safest investment of all the time because it surely gives profit to its true believer and it fever is becoming more dense and now regions are involving.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:48:54 PM

it is not the safe place to invest because many countries attitudes towards the bitcoin is still unclear , i suggest

you can put some of free money invest on bitcoin but never use all .  It has certain risk.

But before any such situations arises where government is going to impose a ban on Bitcoin, one can easily withdraw money from Bitcoin. In the state of panic, sell price of Bitcoin may not be approximate but still one can earn higher profits till that time by investing in Bitcoin. Investment in Bitcoin gives higher returns over the span of time and also better returns than any other listed commodity. Hence becoming totally safe and profitable investment.
Xabad

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:19:09 PM

At present situation government actually not so much concern about such kind of currency for that  reason people are not so much interested for using this currency. it is now use as a electronic currency though computerized system.
in terms of purchase and sales bit coin holder's are safe but the  lack of proper monitoring system by implementing different protocols client are demotivated for using this currency on investment projects.Every country's government should established a policy for securing those client who are holder of bitcoin like an cash or deposit account holders and this types of policy help to motivated bitcoin holders for investing different sector for establishing new entrepreneur in order to development of economical condition.

That is impossible or if implemented will just contradict the feature of bitcoin being decentralized. If governments established policies on the use of the coin that only means that they will have the authority to control it's use and will make it another centralized currency.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:58:01 PM

Seeing the great volatility in the price of bitcoin, and the continuing uncertainties about its future and the limitations of scalability, investing in bitcoin does not seem a safe investment, but a high risk one. Therefore, I do not think it prudent to invest all your capital in bitcoins, but it should be considered as a portfolio investment.
For me, it is the safest mode of investment and making big profits. Bitcoin is highly decentralized and anonymous as well. It is not easy to hack your bitcoin plus no one knows whether you are owing bitcoin or not. Just unlike paper money, nobody is going to rob you of your bitcoin. Bitcoin is so far the only investment which is capable of producing grand profits and even it has surpassed gold in this race.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:07:25 PM

yes! It is safe to invest in the bitcoin. Only if you know how to do the transactions. In investing, it is like gambling, there may be lost or win. But there is a big possibility of winning if you only know how do the business like for instance in trading, you must to learn how to monitor and you must be patient and wait for the right timing.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:12:01 PM

Seeing the great volatility in the price of bitcoin, and the continuing uncertainties about its future and the limitations of scalability, investing in bitcoin does not seem a safe investment, but a high risk one. Therefore, I do not think it prudent to invest all your capital in bitcoins, but it should be considered as a portfolio investment.
For me, it is the safest mode of investment and making big profits. Bitcoin is highly decentralized and anonymous as well. It is not easy to hack your bitcoin plus no one knows whether you are owing bitcoin or not. Just unlike paper money, nobody is going to rob you of your bitcoin. Bitcoin is so far the only investment which is capable of producing grand profits and even it has surpassed gold in this race.

I think it is true. Bitcoin is safe for investment because no one can steal this from you unless they got your password and change it. It is safe because there are so many users of bitcoin and it is not easy for a person to have a specific account so I think the hackers will hesitate because he might hacked the wrong account that he or she is planning to hack and he or she might be recognized by people and he might be put to jail.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:27:14 PM

That is impossible or if implemented will just contradict the feature of bitcoin being decentralized. If governments established policies on the use of the coin that only means that they will have the authority to control it's use and will make it another centralized currency.
It has a lot of other features as well because the bitcoin price and the demand is increasing more with the passage of the time, if you are interested in the bitcoin investment it is the best time for you to get the high price. The bitcoin is unable to control and to increase the income of the money I hope the bitcoin will help the people in the future so for me the best of the bitcoin is always at the number one till the end of the year.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:20:53 PM

to be honest if bitcoin is invested into my government still and very worried if my bitcoin is gone, I trust more when I save my own bitcoin in my own virtual wallet, because it's safer, if investment maybe I will not invest all my assets.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:10:28 PM

The security of our bitcoins is totally depends on our own. No matter have many investment we have as long as we keep our keys and password properly, then it is totally secured. Because of it unique and unbreakable keys, there is no chance that it could be hacked by other person. But the most thing in order to avoid this from happening is that, we must be careful in dealing with our keys and passwords. Because a single mistake will lead from losing your bitcoins in a minute.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:30:54 PM

For now Bitcoin is the most safe investment opportunities with higher return on investment in recent time there is no doubt about it. If am wrong, please ask those people who fail to invest in Bitcoin when its value was less than  $1000 they will their life time mixed opportunity.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:16:46 PM

Every person uses bitcoin for different purposes, speaking of which, it proves that it is safe to anything you try to enter. Whether business or any other thing bitcoin is first and foremost safe from any danger that will put your money or keepsake into the line. It is very flexible of which can be used in any investments where one can be sure on what he/she is putting onto.

Gozie51

Activity: 2534
Merit: 624

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:14:53 PM

Bitcoin has shown to be trusted and so many people are now seeing it as an investment opening and to store there earnings.

I also see it that way and really looking forward to when I would have much that can be stored.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Batmain

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:24:28 PM

It's not safe as to its status now because we have no clear rules (or some country) have no clear regulation on cryptocurrencies and your country might ban Bitcoin someday.
The dangerous part is that there is no safe price and if some really big investor dump BTC then the price will be dump causing a huge disruption on prices and some lost of wealth (not good for the stability of price and usage in shopping). If the world finance can control the price of Bitcoin and when someone dump a coin the price won't change that easily then it will be good to be an investment especially when Japan followed by many countries used it as a reserve.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:27:28 PM

I do not want to see a mass adaptation of bitcoin because of the issues we have when it comes to scaling and bitcoin is an electronic currency,whats new in that . Roll Eyes

What kind of monitor system you are talking about. Bitcoin is meant to be decentralized and i do not want any government to interfere in my activity and they do not have any right to know the amount of coins i hold and unless i cash it into fiat they do not have the rights to know about my coins i am holding.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:13:18 PM

BITCOIN will never be a safe investment tool until central authorities clear their stand on BTC legality.
Apart from that, BTC proved to be one of the best investment tool which can give you outstanding Returns on your investment in long-term scenario without even putting any efforts in it.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:32:15 PM

The points that you just gave are available on trading stocks. And even in trading stocks your investments is not 100% secured you might still loss your investments.

Bitcoin's original purpose was to replace the fiat system but as of now it is being considered as an asset because not much of stores accepts it as a payment like fiat and it's price are so erratic that it can have a difference of 30% in few days. So with this percentage on changes you can consider bitcoin as a high risk high reward investment and you can do it at your own risk. but having the government regulate it? expect for a zero price after.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:40:28 PM

Bitcoin is actively a means of investment at the moment and also a source of earning passive income. The question of if it is safe or not is dependent on mostly two factors; the reliability/reputability of  the investment package and also the experience of the investor to determine and source for the right investment programme. And let's also understand well that the Bitcoin trading is a volatile one that needs to be threaded with care for newbies; except they leverage on experienced persons/groups.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:05:37 PM

I think yes becas btcoin is ever  be safe for investment
desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:01:53 AM

yes of course, for me bitcoin so far is a place for safe investment and a very easy way.
investments in bitcoin prove that bitcoin is the safest place to invest and to be able to earn more profits in the future.
because prices will continue to increase as time increases bitcoin users.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:17:10 PM

As Bitcoin market cap is increasing day by day...so more people are gaining their trust on Bitcoin. If so many new people are joining this amazing system then i don't think there is nothing to get scared of while investing. I think BTC is as safe investment as stock market or mutual fund.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: