Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin ever be safe for any investment ?  (Read 4708 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:20:35 PM

for me bitcoin is more safer than anyone to invest your money.. but there's a lot of people have a different purposes they used bitcoin for their financial needs like paying bills etc. its up to you how you managed your bitcoin you can also see if some investment are promising or not..
As of now, I’m very sure that Bitcoin is one most safest Investment one can ever make and earn huge from it. It’s not forex trading where you will end up losing your whole money if you’re a novice trader. One thing I like about bitcoin is that you’re always free to do whatever you wish.

If you invest into Bitcoin, you can withdraw that money anytime you wish, but as for other form Investments, you can’t withdraw them until you reach a certain rate that’s meant for withdrawal.
It depends on what kind of investment you are making if you are day trading bitcoin can be even worst than forex since bitcoin can move very abruptly in one direction or the other without any kind of reason, however if you are in for the long term then the earnings of bitcoin are amazing anyone that bought just one year ago is having 10x profits that is life changing money.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:22:04 PM

There is no higher return that can be a safe investment, actually all investment has its own risk. And crypto currencies are very risky because the market are very volatile. Another thing, there is regulation from the government that is why the market manipulation is really a common thing.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:33:29 PM

nothing guarantees your bitcoin security on your wallet. it depends on you giving your wallet security. so no one stole your money in the future. I think it's pretty safe if you invest bitcoin. provided you use your wallet well. although bitcoin is not like gold which has a high level of security but bitcoin is a very profitable investment than gold

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:35:27 PM

Not all. There are a lot of risks when you want to use Bitcoin to invest in anything in cryptocurrency world. It's the reason why there are some people earn but also some people lose when invest with Bitcoin. But everything will be fine if you have enough experience and knowledge about which you will invest in with your Bitcoin.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:47:41 PM

Not all. There are a lot of risks when you want to use Bitcoin to invest in anything in cryptocurrency world. It's the reason why there are some people earn but also some people lose when invest with Bitcoin. But everything will be fine if you have enough experience and knowledge about which you will invest in with your Bitcoin.
but if you want to invest right now I think the risk will be very small, because you can see bitcoin is still in the stage of rising trend and if you buy now you can get a profit very easily in the near future, because it is still an uptrend, so wait what else? buy bitcoin right now
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:09:01 PM

As for me, Bitcoin is a great way of investing for thr future. It has proven itself through the years and surpassed many doubts and disbelief. Many are reluctant to invest but they are the one who are regretting today. But despite all of these, Bitcoin has its own risk in investong. There is no such thing as safe investment. It has always the risk l, It just depends on you how  are you willing to take that. Bitcoin has good featureds that lacks on its competitors and its continued mass adoption is one of the best way to prove that it is a worth considering. But ifI were you, I will still invest in Bicoin because this is the future, as I believe.

HoaNguyen

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:42:50 AM

but if you want to invest right now I think the risk will be very small, because you can see bitcoin is still in the stage of rising trend and if you buy now you can get a profit very easily in the near future, because it is still an uptrend, so wait what else? buy bitcoin right now
Sad Just wake up after a short rest and know that I missed a big chance to earn more when Bitcoin down to 14.500$ Sad It rise back to more than 16k$ at the moment Sad. So bad Sad. Maybe I'll try to earn a little bit more by joining signature campaign in this forum but I think i'll not invest my money into Bitcoin cause I don't have much cash and the my main income come from here Smiley)

dvillier

Merit: 57

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:15:19 AM

Sad Just wake up after a short rest and know that I missed a big chance to earn more when Bitcoin down to 14.500$ Sad It rise back to more than 16k$ at the moment Sad. So bad Sad. Maybe I'll try to earn a little bit more by joining signature campaign in this forum but I think i'll not invest my money into Bitcoin cause I don't have much cash and the my main income come from here Smiley)

I think bitcoin is the safest one for the any investment, bitcoin not only make invest safe but also it promote the invest and make the value of the invest high form the value when it was invested in the bitcoin, because the value of the bitcoin increase which increase the value of the invest directly. bitcoin is also safe for make invest in the project because it is online and you can get the help from people all over the world, which can make your project more successful, while in other you get only the help of the local people.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:14:49 AM

Yeah it also a great investment for the future.But can't say it is ever be safe it based only on you.. You should be use the wallet with safe juncture.. But the price of bitcoin is fluctuating.. So you must be observe the information about the bitcoin on everyday.. Compare to other crypto's bitcoin is the best choice for ever..
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:20:30 AM

I think bitcoin is the safest one for the any investment, bitcoin not only make invest safe but also it promote the invest and make the value of the invest high form the value when it was invested in the bitcoin, because the value of the bitcoin increase which increase the value of the invest directly. bitcoin is also safe for make invest in the project because it is online and you can get the help from people all over the world, which can make your project more successful, while in other you get only the help of the local people.
Bitcoin is NOT the safe option for any investment at all. Let alone safest. With high gain comes high risk. Bitcoin is yielding highest profit at this moment. There is no doubt about it. However at the same time you need to understand that bitcoin is not regulated. This unregulated nature which allowed bitcoin to grow so rapidly could also be the cause of its downfall as well. Remember prices will not go down till there is saturation and there is time for it. Today anyone with deep deep pockets could manage bitcoin trading patters at his/her will.
We have the time to make huge with whatever you have right now. Because price will keep rising. Now that you will have to work with satoshis instead of a whole bitcoin.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:39:01 AM

At present situation government actually not so much concern about such kind of currency for that  reason people are not so much interested for using this currency. it is now use as a electronic currency though computerized system.
in terms of purchase and sales bit coin holder's are safe but the  lack of proper monitoring system by implementing different protocols client are demotivated for using this currency on investment projects.Every country's government should established a policy for securing those client who are holder of bitcoin like an cash or deposit account holders and this types of policy help to motivated bitcoin holders for investing different sector for establishing new entrepreneur in order to development of economical condition.

I bet it is. The only thing that makes bitcoin not safe for investment is when the person handling it is not really knowledgeable in that field. Also, the fact that bitcoin is volatile makes it more complicated than usual trades done by people. If the person is not patient enough for him or her to wait for the price to get higher, then I'm afraid he or she would highly fail.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:46:13 AM

At present situation government actually not so much concern about such kind of currency for that  reason people are not so much interested for using this currency. it is now use as a electronic currency though computerized system.
in terms of purchase and sales bit coin holder's are safe but the  lack of proper monitoring system by implementing different protocols client are demotivated for using this currency on investment projects.Every country's government should established a policy for securing those client who are holder of bitcoin like an cash or deposit account holders and this types of policy help to motivated bitcoin holders for investing different sector for establishing new entrepreneur in order to development of economical condition.

yes I really believe bitcoin is a very safe coin for long-term investment, because in the future bitcoin is the answer of the future that is digital currency that can replace the circulation of paper money.
lordquanta

Merit: 268

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:51:47 AM

yes I really believe bitcoin is a very safe coin for long-term investment, because in the future bitcoin is the answer of the future that is digital currency that can replace the circulation of paper money.
[/quote]
you are not even close to stratosphere of being correct about bitcoin able to replace the circulation of paper money in future. There are too many limitation on bitcoin to be able to replace the paper currency. Bitcoin is not safe for long time.. i've elaborated this point in my previous comment. The amount of currency required to handle the transaction of single country per day is much more high than what bitcoin network can do in a week at this stage. Main reasons are slow blockchain network processing. This need to be changed, transactions need to be very faster then and then bitcoin has ability to stand a chance as alternative and cost efficient way of money transfer.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:11:55 AM

You cannot use safe and investment in the same sentence and when it comes to Bitcoin it is no different. It has got great potential without any doubt but still the risk is always associated .
Right. Every investment is tied to a risk one way or the other and usually, the higher the risk, the higher the chances of making it more in the investment. Bitcoin and every other crypto is no doubt different, which is why we have to understand the risk involved in investing in them and then not investing what we cannot afford to lose same with other investments.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:45:29 AM

Yes, it is safe to invest your money in bitcoin than investing it on banks. You can monitor your money using your phone,  laptop or computers. But,  beware of scammers, check first the backgrounds and projects being done by the CIO'S before trusting your money. In addition to that we could not predict the rate of bitcoin. As an investor in bitcoin we must have also enough knowledge about cryptocurrency.

zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:59:31 AM

Every person uses bitcoin for different purposes, i use it to try to increase my capital, and this is the main reason of why i have been buying bitcoins for more than years, it is simple as that.
I think that we all are in here for the same, but some of us use bitcoins for other kind of purposes.
But bitcoin is safe if you know how to take care of yours, if you use a bad wallet you are probably going to be hacked, it is upto you.
and bitcoin is much more safer than other investments, it depends on how are you looking at it.

I agree with. There are lots of people now who preffered bitcoins rather than fiat. People also have different reason why they chose bitcoins. Me, I am using it because it is more safer as long as you put it in a safer and tested wallet at the same time I am earning everytime the price went up like at this moment.
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:20:29 AM

There's no such thing as safe investment because you can't control how the prices move. Even in stocks you can't guarantee that your investment is safe because you can't know what will happen to the company after 5 years or 10 years time. Unless you're one of the biggest stockholders of that company then you're one of the people controlling the stock price. In Bitcoin, the ones controlling the price are the big mining company.
bitminerox0621

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:26:08 AM

With the current market & knowledge of bitcoin, it is definitely a safe investment. The question of safety will now fall on how will you keep your btc.
If there will be an ICO that can provide an offline wallet, then that will be a next level crypto. Smiley
BUK2016

Merit: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:29:17 AM

I believe that bitcoin is very safe for investment and there is no doubt about it, except if you invest your money in a scam site that is not legitimate and that make some people fell as if bitcoin business is some how not legitimate of which such dubious activity exist with any other currency you can think of all over the world.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:02:28 PM

Yeah it also a great investment for the future.But can't say it is ever be safe it based only on you.. You should be use the wallet with safe juncture.. But the price of bitcoin is fluctuating.. So you must be observe the information about the bitcoin on everyday.. Compare to other crypto's bitcoin is the best choice for ever..
Not only among digital currencies, but also among all investments of the world such as gold, diamond, real estate etc. bitcoin is the best investment because of its amazing potential of producing large profits over a short time period of holding it. Bitcoin has indeed changed the world economy and method of investments because now people are not supposed to hide their gold in houses and sell them off at high prices, rather now they have digital wallets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: